General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 1,321 through 1,340 (of 5,393 total)
  • Author
    buffet
    Registered Boarder

Welcome, @headstead! Thank you for joining this forum. Your presence will bring lots of positivity.

1+
    Raveendra
    Registered Boarder

Hello all,

Conference call details please ?

smitsat
    Registered Boarder

Welcome Headstead.

1+
    sagraa
    Registered Boarder

Welcome Head..

This forum would give us an opportunity to interact with you.
    Moneycontrol is not the same what it used to be 6 year back.

Welcome again..

2+
    VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Welcome Headstead Sir Ji. We will be happy to know your views on the concluded conference call today.Thanks for coming to forum sir

1+
    admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

@buffet – nice update.

Thanks Saul and others for your time in discussing and framing the questions.

Awaiting Diana Horton, Headstead, aindia and others to share their update with everyone.

Suresh Reddy also mentioned about increase in new investors last quarter. Until now most would have read or heard about company or CEO from other platforms. Today for the first time they heard the CEO speaking with confidence and that will be reassuring for them, especially given there is a lot of rumor mongering in other forums as said by one of the caller.

jagasworld
    Registered Boarder

Welcome Headstead

From Ownwords/jagasworld in moneycontrol.

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

1+
    anand84sharma
    Registered Boarder
    admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

lycos.rags.to.riches
    Registered Boarder
    T9C
    Registered Boarder

See in the latest presentation, the number of shares also they mentioned in $. They should take care of these small mistakes.

1+
    pranil
    Registered Boarder

Usd 240Mn invested in business in just last 3 years. It doesn’t help to get any growth either in top or bottom line. Hard to believe usd 160 Mn LOC will bring 25% growth.
    Just unbelievable; last 5-6 years usd 500 MN invested in business; it’s 7 times of current market capitalisation. And we are just standing at the same place.

VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

But I feel something management has hidden for daum settlement case from books we can not see carrots under earth but see offshoot s we heard in previous concall

pranil
    Registered Boarder

Dear Valuebuyer, daum wanted some USD 40 MN and SKR is negotiating. Where are 460 MN?
    Unfortunately I didn’t get chance to ask question in con call. Almost everyone seems to be very happy with performance of company, I don’t really understand…if we should call it good performance. May be difference in thinking. I know many will not agree but I feel this is a key reason why big investors don’t want to invest here. No body cares about daumn, axis or dividend if there is growth. But if we ignor this part we may be surprised after closure of these events.

4+
    profile inactive, exited bcg
    Registered Boarder

Is there any solution to the problem of operators marking useful comments as offensive in MMB? Are we incapable of doing anything about it?

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

Thanks @dileepvn for raising this important subject. I was fed up with this and made a decision to start this forum. Though it has helped long time investors to share information but the new investors are unfortunate. Lets discuss what can be done,

• promoting this forum
    • reporting to MMB support
    • requesting network18/moneycontrol in their twitter
    buffet
    Registered Boarder

@admin

Lets tag moneycontrol CEO as well with mmb support ticket details & explain how operators are using mmb board to manage perceptions & price. Ultimately retailers are getting impacted everywhr.

Ask is very simple.
    – The mmb should not hide the msgs unless proved really offensive thr their review process. Currently, it’s opposite. Msgs are hidden immediately when marked offensive.

2+
    VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Yes admin ji we have to bell the mmb 🐈

bhalothia9
    Registered Boarder

Thanks @Admin for starting this forum, it helps for some people like me to understand more about BCG.
    And it seems Mr Suresh Ready is also following your twitter handle, he retweeted one of your tweet recently, which suggest he is aware of your this wonderful initiative.

2+
Viewing 20 posts - 1,321 through 1,340 (of 5,393 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.