General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 1,441 through 1,460 (of 5,395 total)
  • Author
    lycos.rags.to.riches
    Registered Boarder

Very Well said @logicalspeak, long term investors had to face the brunt due to various factors. I do believe there is some clarity now.

1+
    Logicalspeak
    Registered Boarder

The word’rigged’ inthe third para of my preveous message in This thread may be read as ‘ digged’.

1+
    VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

I think oak selling is over good times ahead as there won’t be much supply

5+
    Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

Are we sure about that or is it because the twitter warrior posted it ?

5+
    tanv151
    Registered Boarder

I hope that’s true. If it is, Oak will notify the market through exchanges as I believe any party/firm buying/selling more than 2% stake in any company, per quarter needs to notify the exchanges.

1+
    tanv151
    Registered Boarder

Seems like B-Local is gaining momentum as per Suresh’s Twitt. ‘The Advocate’ has been on-boarded.

3+
    tanv151
    Registered Boarder

Approximately 3 crore shares were traded combined BSE & NSE since 1st July. So, even if we consider Oak has sold one third off this volume (which should be a crore), Oak will still be left with about 80 odd lakh shares.

However, I will be more than happy if someone can confirm that Oak is done selling as that way supply will reduce, and it will have a positive impact on the price.

3+
    VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

A notification to the exchanges will come let us see

1+
    tanv151
    Registered Boarder

Listing of recently issued preferential shares confirmed. Check BSE notifications.

https://www.bseindia.com/markets/MarketInfo/NoticesCirculars.aspx?txtscripcd=532368

1+
    Logicalspeak
    Registered Boarder

On checking the pdf available inthe link , it is seen that the lock-in period for the new 3.14 crore share listed is mentioned as up to 31-07-2021. That is for one year from the next month beginning,

Whereas while issuing the share by the company on 27-05-2020, it was stated that the lock-in period is for six months from the date of issue by the company.

This extended lock-in period up to 31-07-2021,if correct is good for the company as the same can not hit the open market till 31-07-2021.

Other knowledgeable boarders opinion please.

VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

It is very good as it may hit the market after 1 year and definitely bcg share price will be around 60 or 70 or even ₹ 100 so market will absorb at that time

2+
    tanv151
    Registered Boarder

Hi All,

Can someone pls confirm if this is the same ‘Onetag’ product used by OMS along with Brightcom and Pangea? If it is then just check out it’s market cap on AdAuth – it’s 2.5%.

https://www.adauth.com/exchanges/onetag.com

2+
    Logan
    Registered Boarder

@tanv151, great observation and it’s very interesting. Thank you for sharing this information with us.

In one presentation that BCG shared, I read that OneTag and Compass are same. I don’t know which presentation that is but this is an important and interesting question that we can ask the CEO in the next conference call.

2+
    VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Positive messages are not deleted in mmb today

1+
    buffet
    Registered Boarder
    BCG fan
    Registered Boarder

Pressman Advertising is one Hundredth the size of that of Brightcom but it still pays a dividend of 40 to 50 percent every year without giving any excuses.
    Why can’t BCG follow suit. Completely agree with the argument put forth by Logicalspeak. The profits of rs 2000 earned by the company over the past five years minus the increase in receivables of rs 250 over the same period. Should ask the company where did they expend those rs 1750 crores and should be the star question to be asked during the next concall. The company should provide us with the granular data regarding the details of these rs 1750 crores.

lycos.rags.to.riches
    Registered Boarder

Any idea what is the current status of LOC and subsidary consolidation. As usual no reply to my mail regarding the status from BCG Investor relations. Hope BCG doesnt make us to wait till the next conf call to get the next update.

2+
    sateanna
    Registered Boarder

@george : Pressman is into print advertising and cannot be compared to BCG. In fact BCG has no listed competitors except Affle. Also 80% of BCGs business is outside India. Having said that BCG has lost big time on opportunities by not acting on its issues for so long. The management has realized this now and working at good speed to resolve the legacy issues. 2020-21 will the inflection point as the CEO mentioned. Rest is upto the market on how it wants to treat BCG. As long term investors we continue to be hopeful, patient & wait…….

Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

Tomorrow is a big day. NCLT hearing and most probably an interesting order, fingers crossed.

2+
    lycos.rags.to.riches
    Registered Boarder

@Rathi_b I believe NCLT order whether positive or negative will not have any effect on BCG as the current downslide is due to OAK selling of Shares. We would require one positive announcement regarding LOC or Daum to change the tide.
    I dont think markets would react to judgement on bank loans.

Viewing 20 posts - 1,441 through 1,460 (of 5,395 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.