General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 1,461 through 1,480 (of 5,395 total)
  • Author
    Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

When can we expect the onslaught to end

1+
    T9C
    Registered Boarder

Its never ending onslaught, as someone mentioned in mmb even covid-19 has some kind on people, but this does not have any mercy.

5+
    tanv151
    Registered Boarder

Dear Admin,

Are you able to provide latest traffic details on this site pls?

lycos.rags.to.riches
    Registered Boarder

Any idea how much shares are left with OAK, we are seeing consistently high volumes over the past few days.

1+
    sateanna
    Registered Boarder

This OAK handling is a disaster. SKR assured that these shares would not hit the market and he has a buyer for the same. One more broken promise.

2+
    odysee
    Registered Boarder

@Sateanna, it is possible that an arrangement was worked out in January or around the time of that particular conference call, but because of changed circumstances due to Covid 19, the deal could not be concluded. We have to bear in mind that the new pending Daum settlement could not be signed by end March 2020 because of sudden travel restrictions, and it is possible that all parties stepped back temporarily; but Oak has a deadline to exit and hence the selling.

Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

I think a few more weeks man then this sentiment will go they only have 1.8 cr shares how manh more days will it take. I’m optimistic that we are going to see this sentiment ending by independence day atmost, altleast oak if not any.

tanv151
    Registered Boarder

No doubt OAK selling shares has impacted the momentum but I think given the deadline they have they are still trying to minimise the impact by not dumping all their shares in shot instead selling in small numbers, so there is no panic in the minds of investors.

Looking at the volumes I am positively surprised by the amount the shares being bought in the open market. Definitely a display of great confidence in this scrip.

VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Hope oak selling will end by July End

2+
    lycos.rags.to.riches
    Registered Boarder

I do hope OAK selling to end this week, it would be better if a buyer is arranged for the rest of the shares. even better if SRK himself buys those shares:-)

VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

I think by July 31 st oak selling will be over

3+
    VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Any one got news regarding nclt case today

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

Hi @tanv151 – We have daily average ~500 users visiting this forum. On important days like result annoucement, conf call etc. it touches 700-800.

tanv151
    Registered Boarder

@admin… Thank you for sharing the details. Just curious to know if you see increased number of visitors from other countries?

odysee
    Registered Boarder

Just wondering if anyone has any information on yesterday’s scheduled NCLT hearing re Axis Bank.
    Whether the Case was heard, deferred, another date set, disposed off, orders passed?
    The ‘freeze’ order on the Preferential issue monies- vacated or continues.
    Since this is considered an important matter by all long term investors, it would be very welcome to get some clarity.

3+
    m4max1979
    Registered Boarder

No updates on nclt site till now.

1+
    tanv151
    Registered Boarder

Update on NCLT case
    “For filing reply, time is extended till 12.08.2020.

2+
    sateanna
    Registered Boarder
    lycos.rags.to.riches
    Registered Boarder

Hope it doesnt drag like Daum case.

1+
    Shivashankar
    Registered Boarder

Onomagic is owned by brightcom they gave an advertisement on linkedin.

Viewing 20 posts - 1,461 through 1,480 (of 5,395 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.