General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 1,521 through 1,540 (of 5,393 total)
  • Author
    profile inactive, exited bcg
    Registered Boarder

I think it has to do with the rank of your badge in MMB? The person with a higher rank can mark as offensive the comments of one with a lower rank?
    Details are here: https://mmb.moneycontrol.com/membership-rules/

However, now I am feeling may be it’s best just to ignore them. Eventually, no one can deny Brightcom from reaching it’s true value. The MMB boarders might be able to delay it, but they definitely cannot deny it. And somehow, their 24×7 presence in MMB makes me feel more secure about Brightcom – “Stones and sticks are thrown only at fruit-bearing trees”.

myainvest
    Registered Boarder

Many thanks for your responses. I do agree we should ignore them and I had mostly stopped posting anything in BCG forum in MMB as it will be deleted anyway. Some could say/think that information shared in MMB will not have any impact to share price. But my view is that, except for big pocket investors, it will have a significant impact on any new investors – as we have seen in the past several years. Thanks to admin whoever he/she is for creating this platform to share key information, else I guess we would probably be dommed for another couple of years. At least till the time, we have any big MF/institutional player invest in BCG – I’m well aware of the fact of when/how MF/big institutional player entry will happen esp, when we are less than or only around 500 Cr Market Captial and few other legal things around the corner. Sorry for a big post, can we really not do anything about those AHs ( apologies again ) deleting messages. I’m more senior than their ids, but they still delete mine and I cant do the same! My point is, I don’t want to delete their messages but want to stop them from deleting only positive messages. Let both be there and let the investors decide. I’d never seen such behavior in any other forums i.e. deleting only positive messages and having only the abusive/negative/non-sense stuff stay in board. Glad we have this platform

Shivashankar
    Registered Boarder

It seems oak exited fully and this time gradually moves higher and higher.once LOC approved it is impossible to catch untill it’s fair value.

lycos.rags.to.riches
    Registered Boarder

I hope Lycos is in the 15- 20 range by the time LOC is approved. It will set the stage for the next movement.

6+
    Shivashankar
    Registered Boarder

Brightcom rated at no 36 worldwide direct adtext sellers.

hw_tw
    Registered Boarder

Ads.txt direct sellers Brightcom is at 36th position with 1% and Criteo is at 31 with -4% change

Ads.txt resellers list Brightcom is at 63 position with -4% change and Criteo is at 34 position with -1% change. InMobi is at 79th position with 84% change

In Header bidding Brightcom is at 54th position with 0% change and Criteo is at 6th position with -4% change

Note that this report is for US and UK sites and not worldwide.

If you are looking for this report search for “adzerk pdf reports q2 2020”

7+
    Optimus Prime 06
    Registered Boarder

Any update in AXIS BANK NCLT CASE?

5+
    VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Axis vs brightcom group listed in nclt tomorrow August 12 th. But anyway any chance for out of court settlement

5+
    jmathew
    Registered Boarder

Affle is trading @2170, Consolidated book value is 90 and eps is Rs.26. If they decide to split the share to FV 2 then the price will be around Rs 430( eps 5.2 and book value 18).
    BCG book value is Rs 55, eps 8.67, and trading below its eps.
    BCG is highly undervalued and I believe LOC will be the game changer and it will take the price above the book value. SKR needs to close the axis issue and Daum asap.

Optimus Prime 06
    Registered Boarder

The ownership document of online media solutions issued in 2019..
    In sep 2018 Lycos internet name changed to brightcom group in exchangea.ownership document in the name Lycos internet..that may be the reason for the delay to publish..may be daum settlement has done or they may come to some understanding..that may be the reason to publish ownership document..
    By the volumes..we can say oak exited.. exchange of shares is hapening..
    More thàn 7 crore shares traded from July 1
    May be
    Silence before storm
    Be optimistic
    Let’s hope for the good

odysee
    Registered Boarder

Comments ( and speculation) suggest that Oak may have fully exited by now. But is Oak not required to inform the stock exchange of their exit? They held over 7% at one time. They informed the exchange the previous time they sold some stock a couple months ago. My understanding is ( subject to being corrected) that until Oak’s holding drops to below 2%, they have to inform the exchange of any change in holding. Unless the requirement is for intimation every quarter rather than when the change occurs. Which would suggest then that the intimation would be made as of 30th September 2020. Can someone please clarify on this?

3+
    VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

As on july 1 oak holds less than 5% so they need not inform exchanges I heard

1+
    odysee
    Registered Boarder

@Valuebuyer001, according to the Sebi notification dated 23rd September 2011 on acquisitions and takeovers, Chapter-V on ‘Disclosures of shareholding and control’, paras 29(1), 29(2) on page 63 (of 71) appear to suggest otherwise, if the holding was over 5% at any point of time. But it’s possible my interpretation is not fully correct.

Shivashankar
    Registered Boarder

Bcg still did not announced result date.

1+
    odysee
    Registered Boarder

Continued adjournments of the NCLT case will not matter to Axis Bank at all.
    With BCG it’s a different story; the tag of ‘defaulter’ remains till issue settled. And, consequently ,other expected important milestones will get further delayed unless some out of court settlement takes place in the interim.

VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Odysee ji after July 1 st oak holds less than 5% so not required to inform exchanges

5+
    Shivashankar
    Registered Boarder

Bcg sent a proposal to axis bank.see BSE notification.regarding closure of axis lian

rajeshmk
    Registered Boarder

There is a comment on moneycontrol message board that Suresh reddy has released 27 lakh shares from pledge . Is it true ? Any info on this will be highly appreciated .thanks

Srd.rdx
    Registered Boarder
    rajeshmk
    Registered Boarder

That’s great news . Thank you sir

Viewing 20 posts - 1,521 through 1,540 (of 5,393 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.