General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 1,581 through 1,600 (of 5,395 total)
  • Author
    VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Brightcom group is now certified adapter at index exchange GREAT NEWS

7+
    admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

What is a certified adapter?

A certified adapter is an ad tech partner who has completed our certification process to integrate with the IX Library™. IX Library partners fall into three categories of adapters:

Certified Bidding Partners: An ad exchange or demand partner who contributes bids.

Certified Non-Bidding Partners: A partner who contributes data.

Certified RTI Partners: A partner who contributes identity resources.

Publishers can choose to add any certified adapter into their IX Library.

Become a certified adapter

To integrate with Index Exchange (IX) as a certified adapter, complete the following steps:

Step 1: Review our compatibility requirements checklist for IX Library™ partners and confirm that you can meet our technical requirements.

Step 2: Complete the Adapter Integration Agreement.

Step 3: Build and test your adapter.

Step 4: Merge your adapter code into the canary branch of the ix-library-adapters repository.

Step 5: IX reviews your code.

Step 6: Provide IX with a group of publishers who will test your adapter in a production environment. You will be working together with the publishers and their IX account team throughout the testing process.

Step 7: IX reviews your adapter’s performance during alpha testing.

Step 8: IX merges your code into the master branch of the ix-library-adapters repository.

You are officially a certified adapter and IX builds your adapter into the IX app. You also gain access to Domo so you can track your adapter’s performance.

——————————————————————————–
    Src: https://kb.indexexchange.com/ix_library_partners/resources/list_of_certified_adapters.htm
    https://kb.indexexchange.com/ix_library_partners/resources/what_is_a_certified_adapter.htm
    https://kb.indexexchange.com/ix_library_partners/build_adapter/become_a_certified_adapter.htm

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

It is not easy to join Index Exchange(IX) elite list of adapters. Please see the steps to get there.

Raj
    Registered Boarder

Dear all, can someone tell if its possible to file a cyber complaint against the so called expert Beggars and others who are defaming and abusing the promoters on Mc board. Request your inputs, so that we can go ahead and file. Regards.

5+
    sateanna
    Registered Boarder

Sept 1 is the next hearing on Axis Bank, hope we can see closure on that date.

4+
    hw_tw
    Registered Boarder

Index Exchange integration is a good move before the AdTech Analyst meet.

I am sure Analysts will be very bullish on Company’s progress in terms of new publishers, it’s rankings , new business from Brightcom Local, new tieups like IndexExchange.

Adding to this any positive news on its legacy issues like Axis and Daum will benefit the company

odysee
    Registered Boarder

May I pose a query to @logan please. It has been pointed out on numerous occasions earlier, that there are complexities involved in transfer of funds from one subsidiary to another, or from a subsidiary to the parent company ( in this case Brightcom Group Ltd), and can result in tax related issues; or the funds are needed by the respective subsidiaries themselves for their own growth and expansion of business etc. My question then is- how would the benefits of brilliantly performing subsidiaries flow to the holding company i.e. BCG? The holding company itself is mostly in the business of software development and consulting, and generates appropriately 20% of the Consolidated revenue but negligible profits and cash flows. The bulk of the profits and consequent net cash generated stays overseas. BCG is listed in India and we are hostage to the market perception of the wealth of the company ( Standalone? Consolidated?) and how the Indian shareholders will likely benefit when most profits are generated by overseas subsidiaries ( and do not flow to the parent company).
    Will this dynamic undergo a change also with the current restructuring in progress?
    Maybe we can raise this with Mr Reddy at the next conference call.
    I would be delighted if @logan or any other member can share his or her thoughts on this particular matter.

6+
    odysee
    Registered Boarder

Thank you very much for your response @Logan. I appreciate your lucid comments and explanation on the likely ground realities once BCG becomes debt-free and the consolidation of the 12 subsidiaries is completed. I trust we all ( the shareholders of the India listed company) would not be dependent for dividends (if declared) on the free cash flows generated only by the holding company’s operations but also the consolidated operations, as the group consolidated free cash flows will obviously be substantially larger. My reference to ‘dividends’ is not because I believe giving or not giving is critical ( it’s not), but only to highlight perceptions relating to valuation of an India listed corporate whose major profits are generated by wholly owned subsidiaries abroad as opposed to by itself through its branch offices located in other countries ( notwithstanding the tax and compliance issues involved).
    I trust my musings above make some sense.

5+
    Logan
    Registered Boarder

As @hw_tw has mentioned, Index Exchange integration is a good move and it opens the doors for many opportunities. It’s not easy to get that certification.

BCG is also part of TAG, Trustworthy Accountability Group. TAG works to eliminate ad frauds and other cybercrimes. Publishers would always prefer a trusted partner.

These are some of the examples of adaptability to the future.

odysee
    Registered Boarder

Thank you @Logan. My apologies are due, as I possibly did not convey my true intent with clarity. I am in full agreement that ‘new age’ companies do not need to pay dividend for proper market recognition, and you have given ample number of examples to demonstrate that.
    My query and somewhat convoluted prose was essentially to evoke a response on the valuation parameters that would and should apply to an extraordinary company like BCG , but whose prime business and the digital ‘world’ it operates in, is still not fully comprehended by market analysts and investors, in India at-least.
    Thank you for your patience and indulgence, and we can put this matter to rest now.

5+
    Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

@Logan.

Will take this as an opportunity to thank you on behalf of the whole BCG community for the time you are dedicating and efforts that you are placing in responding to the individual investors queries and doubts.

Have to admit your presence here in the forum certainly gives Clarity on many cloudy areas that were lingering amongst majority of retail participants including the Long term share holders.

Also, the materials in your posts have got good content and are backed up with research – making all the retail participants come and visit the forum to augment Thier knowledge about BCG.

Also, want to thank the admin of the group, for maintaining the decorum and vetting the posts to give us all a spam free platform and a place to come and indulge in a place where we can gain more knowledge about BCG.

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

Dear @Logan, what sets you apart from the rest is your thorough understanding in the domain and your hard work to study in-depth considering various parameters before putting the facts. Whenever others have tried to belittle BCG with stocks like Pressman Advertising, Tanla, Affle, etc. you have clearly dissected it so well while others only know to blabber with respect to dividends, PE etc.

We long term investors owe you a lot and blessed to have you here in the forum.

Shivashankar
    Registered Boarder

Saul Goodman sir u r absolutely right one boarder sbkjrf he is on mc board 24/7 from past five years without any fundamental knowledge accusing Bcg and skr.so many small retailers sold their shares becoz of such people.as you said he may be operators person or ex-bcg holder who sold with heavvy loss.

3+
    myainvest
    Registered Boarder

Does anyone have a view of why volume was very high today ? Doesn’t looks like just panic selling to me. I could be wrong as well.

Raj
    Registered Boarder

Board Meeting Intimation for Board Meeting Intimation For Unaudited Financial Results For The Quarter Ended June 30, 2020.

1+
    Raj
    Registered Boarder
    tanv151
    Registered Boarder

@myainvest looking at the delivery % on NSE, which is just 46.62%, in my view it is clear that artificial pressure was created by the operators to indirectly trigger panic selling.

7+
    tanv151
    Registered Boarder

Check out the adauth market share of onetag (one of the brands of BCG), it has grown to 3% from about 2.5%. It’s been an interesting uptick so far for both Brightcom and Onetag, and hopefully have an impact on reputation n share price of BCG.

https://www.adauth.com/exchanges/onetag.com

5+
    hw_tw
    Registered Boarder

@tanv151 – I guess this is a different company altogether named OneTag Limited and not linked to BCG.

hw_tw
    Registered Boarder

Any idea why MC message board is not showing any of the BSE / NSE Announcements. I see this normally in all other message boards except BCG. Is there any criteria for this or are these messages also getting deleted.

1+
Viewing 20 posts - 1,581 through 1,600 (of 5,395 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.