General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 1,721 through 1,740 (of 5,393 total)
  • Author
    lycos.rags.to.riches
    Registered Boarder

@tanv51 Until BCG gets the LOC money and utilize the money to settle Daum everything will be secret.
    Until everything is out in the Open, no big investor will invest. So everything depends on resolving the issue which will allow SRK to be transparent.

3+
    lycos.rags.to.riches
    Registered Boarder

The biggest secret is the G Group who are grabbing the shares but dont attend conf call and ask questions to know whats happening with their investment.

4+
    tanv151
    Registered Boarder

@lycos.rags.to.riches I may agree with Loc details being kept as a secret but I am struggling understand why Daum settlement being put on hold was not disclosed until the conf call?

Why Axis loan closure progress is not updated?

Why no updates on the analyst meet?

When questioned about reaching out to the mutual funds on the back of recent mandate by SEBI on multicap funds, he responded to the person in a way that it’s a no brainer, but no updates yet?

G group may not be attending the calls but I feel they have resources everywhere, including MMb.

I am not trying to challenge anyone’s views but merely putting across my point of view. I strongly feel SKR should stop this selective and secretive communication style. Provide regular or timely updates to investor community.

JRS
    Registered Boarder

The best valued shares will have following features

1) Great Product/Service:
    Which BCG has i.e Digital marketing

2) Good Financial Record:
    BCG has from couple of years

3) Good Legal record:
    BCG has streamlined from last few years

4) Excellent Management:
    Management which looks not only welfare of business but also welfare of Stakeholders. Management which is transparent with frequent announcements that wins the trust of stakeholder.

Does BCG has this??

If all these aspects fall in line, Leave Goenkas or others no body will dare to sell the shares in the market. Confidence of retail investor will defeat the Operators fake movements. They will not dare to release shares at low price as they will know that confident Retail investor readily grab it.

The CEO should build that confidence in Shareholder, this is what excellent Management is.

tanv151
    Registered Boarder

@JRS rightly said. SKR & Vijay K did a great thing by acquiring companies like OMS which are driving the revenues and growth. These entities have able leadership team to look after the business and expansion and all that SKR has to do is take care of outstanding issues. Unfortunately he is failing to meet market or investors’ expectations with false commitments.

I still believe BCG has great value and I am still invested. Just that I am frustrated with the way SKR is handling issues and communication.

JRS
    Registered Boarder

Any update on NCLT?

2+
    Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

If positive statement expect an update at the exchange tomorrow else will be available tomorrow evening at the NCLT website.

VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Next hearing postponed to October 9 th

2+
    Shivashankar
    Registered Boarder

Today’s bilk deal 26lacs bought by akg investment.who sold not mentioned I think shares transffer fro individual to firm.

6+
    Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

Valuebuyer001 I can’t find it on the NCLT website, can you please share a link.
    Thank you.

Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

Found it thanks.

odysee
    Registered Boarder

Endless saga Valuebuyer001. July 3rd ( date correct?) conference call… re Axis Bank..”it’s a done deal”. Nothing to worry about.
    Same statement and reassurance regarding Daum..”it’s a done deal”. Nothing to worry about.
    I’m not worried, thus far. But should one be?

Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

I’m sorry for my previous message. I still can’t find the order, please share a link.
    Thanks.

VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

I just heard rathi_b

kmr003
    Registered Boarder

If BCG was smart enough, would avoided some delays and few are circumstances cannot be avoided

1) preferential allotment, would be smart enough to identify allotment requires PAN, this would have saved 3-4 months

2) now use of preferential allotment funds not utilised, don’t kw when they will make use of this

3) SRK is dependent on LOC now till that Daum, consolidation, restructuring are on HOLD, seems like kind of deadlock created.

4)SRK requires some smart guys/ management to identify potential risks ahead

5)SRK cannot miss deadline and always drag key issues.

Hope by 6-12 months SRK meets his promises, LOC Daum,Debt free
    Improved topline (future),and some key announcements for BCG
    (May be acquisition / aboard listing / big investors / buy back ), but for this SRK should keep timelines in mind

buffet
    Registered Boarder

Sometimes I think, sole operator play of price rigging is impossible without promoter support. Whenever the FII have to dump shares in open market, operator gang would be always thr to snatch it.

IMHO,the price would be kept at low level till SKR would arrange funds for buyback from LOC. In short, price is kept low so that SKR could afford to get it back from operators.
    If price would appreciate, SKR will have to pay more for buyback.

The real rally would start after LOC & formal buyback from open market or thr block deal.

There is no smoke without fire.

6+
    Logan
    Registered Boarder

@odysee, that’s the problem with the CEO, he always gives timeframes and doesn’t execute in that period. It’s far better to be honest instead of giving random timeframes. If he doesn’t know something (timeframe) properly then he should tell us directly that he can’t give details on when something will be executed. I’ve always pointed this out, corporate governance is very important and the management has to inform shareholders all the time (especially when the market sentiment is extremely negative).

Shivashankar
    Registered Boarder

Buffet ji you are right most of the shares r in the hands of goenkas and oak shares also included today’s bulk deal confirms this.untill skr gets money and buy back below rs8 share price will not rice.

5+
    profile inactive, exited bcg
    Registered Boarder

I just noticed that the auditor’s remuneration increased from 41 lakhs to 81 lakhs between 2016 and 2017. Since I am relatively new to BCG, can someone who knows better help me to understand the rise?

1+
    Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

Axis issue will be updated tomorrow by night. Let’s see how it goes but nothing official has been put forward.

1+
Viewing 20 posts - 1,721 through 1,740 (of 5,393 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.