General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 1,761 through 1,780 (of 5,395 total)
  • Author
    VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Let’s not loose the hope we are at fag end.we will see ⛅ shine

3+
    tanv151
    Registered Boarder

Unfortunately this is completely opposite to the statements made by SKR on the Conf call. Clearly, Axis bank has rejected the proposal made by SKR, due to which BCG has requested for more time.

Does this mean we need to be prepared for another long drawn court case?? I hope not. But all the progress so far point towards that and Axis has a better leverage in this case as they have been able to get the PO funds blocked through court order. BCG has already lost about 75 lakh rupees worth notional interest (calculated at @6% p.a provided by some bank on savings bank account). The longer this remains outstanding more the cost of opportunities
    lost.

Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

They have time till 9 October to settle it, else arguments will start and then it is going to be a protracted problem. Let’s see if anything positive comes before that. 15 days left for either to end this with a settlement or a court kacheri with lot more tareek pe tareek. Fingers crossed.

VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Soon problem s will be solved let’s hope for the Best

Myshport
    Registered Boarder

Reference message #8512.

As I had mentioned earlier also, I had sent an email to the Investor Relation department on the subject where I had pointed out that the case CAN NOT be heard in NCLT as it is already with DRT.

As is the norm with the company, I did not even get an acknowledgement let alone any information about any action taken by the company.

The company’s lawyer needs to point this out to NCLT to close the case there.

I recommend that anyone who is in Hyderabad could meet someone important in the company and apprise them about this ruling.

5+
    lycos.rags.to.riches
    Registered Boarder

@MyShport the company legal team should have evaluated all possible options.

lycos.rags.to.riches
    Registered Boarder

It wouldnt be much of an issue if the 30 crores are not blocked.

1+
    lycos.rags.to.riches
    Registered Boarder

G Group has done it again today doing trade among themselves

1+
    VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Promoter buying BCG shares is indeed good sign

6+
    Shivashankar
    Registered Boarder

Oak shares floating in the market price won’t rise untill big investor enter the Bcg or promotors should announce buy back.

3+
    Myshport
    Registered Boarder

reference #8521.

It does not seem so because the High Court order, on the subject, is very clear.

The case CAN NOT be heard at two different Tribunals at the same time.

Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

Settlement is not possible in DRT where as strike off is possible at NCLT. The consequences of DRT are much drastic than NCLT.

Myshport
    Registered Boarder

Reference #8530

https://www.bseindia.com/stock-share-price/brightcom-group-ltd/BCG/532368/disclosures-insider-trading-2015/

Details of the shares acquired by Mr Reddy.

Hopefully, the market sentiment about the company should improve.

3+
    Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

The properties ( collaterals) of the promoters were put on auction last year under DRT. The company got an hold on that over there. That is when the lawyer of Axis approached the NCLT so that they can muzzle out a settlement.

1+
    Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

Things are now looking positive for a settlement so let’s hope now that there can be a resolution.

5+
    Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

So when there is a resolution at NCLT, the petition at DRT will automatically be withdrawn.

4+
    lycos.rags.to.riches
    Registered Boarder

Looks like the price will go up only when the operator decides to do so. No action is creating momentum in the stock.

Logan
    Registered Boarder

Stock price movements in companies like BCG, subex (G group has invested in subex too) and many others depend on events more than they depend on the business. These stocks are manipulated by operators and they control the prices as per news flow.

(Oak selling made it even worse as it halted the momentum and brought more shares to the market)

BCG lost trust with the market years ago and gaining it back isn’t so easy.

Appointment of Mr.Acharya, CEO buying shares from the open market are good events but their impact is less when we compare with events like Axis (people are scared because of NCLT) and DAUM (people are scared because of the past court case).

5+
    rajeshmk
    Registered Boarder

Maybe the management should learn a thing or two from subex management .

3+
    odysee
    Registered Boarder

What a sorry state of affairs @Logan. From bubbling optimism at the start of 2020 to this current miserable sense of pessimism. Buying only 200,000 shares from the open market is a pittance and will in no way generate any enthusiasm for the retail investor.
    And the inability of the management to stick to ‘commitments’ made in conference calls is actually soul-destroying, when it happens time and again.
    ‘Your word is your bond’, and you honour it, come what may.
    When important strategic business decisions are taken, and regular updates have been provided ( LOC, and Consolidation of subsidiaries to facilitate that), it is bizarre to suddenly hear that this critical operation is put on hold after months of toil and effort for some vague reasons that are very difficult to comprehend.
    I would happily stand corrected ( and with a sigh of relief) if my understanding is muddled and confused. Would truly appreciate your response.

Viewing 20 posts - 1,761 through 1,780 (of 5,395 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.