General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 1,781 through 1,800 (of 5,388 total)
  • Author
    lycos.rags.to.riches
    Registered Boarder

Tanla is having a live webcast of their AGM in youtube, hope we have a similar one for brightcom.

Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

2 quarters. I’ve mentally fixed it. I’ll evaluate my holding after that.

Logan
    Registered Boarder

The best way to deal with all the confusions is by meeting the CEO and other members of the management in person and asking them questions directly. Unfortunately because of the pandemic not everyone can do it so BCG investors in Hyderabad can help us with it.

We all should make a list of important questions and people in Hyderabad can ask those questions to the management on our behalf.

If everyone is ready then we can start preparing the questions. We can take an appointment with the CEO. Investors in Hyderabad should decide the time and date. As someone suggested few days back, we can start a new thread for that.

Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

Nice then let’s make the questionnaire and find people who can help the cause.

VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Good initiative dear Logan sir Ji. I welcome your suggestion and second it

1+
    Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

See understand the urge to meet and sought our doubts, but this needs an official submission by admin of this forum for an appointment with representatives of the group. This needs to happen under the supervision of the admin as he is the main representative of the group. So I would like to know what the admin’s suggestion on this is. It would be more credible and ethical if the admin can put in a letter for an appointment if he sees it fit.

2+
    Logan
    Registered Boarder

@VALUEBUYER001

@tanv151
    and @sateanna came up with the idea, so all the credit should go to them. It’s a great initiative.

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

My view is that it is only two weeks we had got the queries answered in the conference call. Post that we got an update regarding the LOC status which looks to be moving at a good progress. In this short time we also had positive developments with appointment of Mr Peshwa Acharya to the board and the promoter acquisition from open market. We should not get swayed by negative sentiments propagated by certain people.

However it is nothing wrong to plan to meet the management. I am ready to send mail requesting for an appointment once we have the representatives who are ready to meet with a tentative date.

sateanna
    Registered Boarder

@logan since the IR did not respond to my mails I shall visit BCG office one of these days and ask for an appointment directly. Lets see what happens.

Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

@sateanna let us first come up with a set of questions and let the admin put the mail for an appointment. I’m sure his mail would be replied to. Let’s give it a chance that way and if it doesn’t work out it would be good to then go physically and take an appointment. Let’s come up with a questionnaire send it to them, let the admin as for an appointment and then let’s go their to discuss things. BTW I’m from Secunderabad if you want company. But let us come up with a questionnaire send it to them, then take an appointment and then let’s go the office to discuss with them about our doubts. If we send them a questionnaire they would be informed and can give us auch more educated answer than SKR’s amazing timelines to get things done.

8+
    sateanna
    Registered Boarder

@rathi_b sure, lets do it the way you have suggested.

ramganesh1982
    Registered Boarder

Hi All,

I am new to this forum however I have been following this forum for the past 6 months and have invested in brightcom. I would like to thank people who have shared a lot of insight on this stock and appreciate the admins effort in organising such a forum . Unity is strength and any query posted by a group of positive investors should get a response from the management if not for individuals , great to see such discuss and planning in this forum . My money control id is J83P0PkZ8p . Thanks again

5+
    drjaysee
    Registered Boarder

Dear Friends, I am new to Brightcom Investors Forum and I am holding significant Qnty@9.5. Currently planning to accumulate some more quantities after seeing SKR’s buying on 23 Sep 2020. Appreciate your valuable suggestions. Thank you, Kind, Jay

2+
    drjaysee
    Registered Boarder

Hi All, it would be great if you could share Whatsapp Group / Telegram for BCG (if available). It looks SKR and Mr Peshwa Acharya were classmates during 1985-1989 at IIT-K. Personally I believe that this 2 well educated guys could lift BCG’s growth in a positive way. Also, this is the time for Mr Acharya to prove his strength & ability through his prior MNC experiences. Let’s wait and watch BCG movement..

5+
    Logan
    Registered Boarder

The important topics we should discuss with the CEO is about manipulation in stock prices and not fulfilling few commitments in time (better he should not give any commitments on few things).

He should talk to G group on our behalf. We can’t understand what’s their motive. If it was fewer shares then we wouldn’t have given importance but they are holding significant quantity. They are causing more harm than Oak did.

7+
    diamond_2017
    Registered Boarder

Yes , Even i feel the same , management has been proactive in sharing imp updates this year. i anticipate the biggest announcement of LOC may come in before the Axis settlement, as the rise in volumes indicates something big will be revealed

Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

The next week or two is going to be chaotic and eventful, the G group is playing this tennis match to increase their stake at lower price. We should wait till September shareholder info to see what they are really upto. I can understand that is done in anticipation of Axis settlement but if they perpetuate this after it we should get serious with the management. They are playing their manipulations with crores of shares they own here.

5+
    VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Let’s hope Axis Bank dues closure be completed by this weekend

2+
    m4max1979
    Registered Boarder

If Axis Bank closure is on the cards then it has to happen on or before 30th September. The reason for this is that once settlement is not done by 30th, Banks are no longer in a hurry to settle till next quarter end as they do not have to report these numbers before quarter end.

1+
    lycos.rags.to.riches
    Registered Boarder

I think the guys staying in Hyderabad need to help out the guys in this forum to find out the facts directly from SRK. Looking at today’s lower circuit i dont think market is expecting Axis bank or any matter to be settled soon.

3+
Viewing 20 posts - 1,781 through 1,800 (of 5,388 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.