General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 1,801 through 1,820 (of 5,395 total)
  • Author
    sateanna
    Registered Boarder

@lycos.rag.to.riches sure, we are waiting for it. But lets go as per the way we have discussed already. Today is a shocker as u pointed out, although nothing shocks in BCG these days.

4+
    lycos.rags.to.riches
    Registered Boarder

Yes today is a shocker really, didnt expect to be in lower circuit.

4+
    JRS
    Registered Boarder

This scrip breaks the trust on fundamentals, especially on the Management which has become blind and deaf towards investors emotions and trust.

On other side if fundamentals are not True it breaks trust on the Audit system.

Ultimately it breaks the trust on SEBI if the stocks can be manipulated to this level.

Ultimately no safe environment to invest, It is better government increase FD interest rates, so that investment shall be made in such FD’s.

7+
    odysee
    Registered Boarder

@lycos.rags.to.riches, I presume that all of us on this forum genuinely believe that BCG is a very valuable company , well positioned in the ad tech industry, operating internationally, reporting substantial revenues and profits, but grossly undervalued.
    One would have thought that after all those professionally prepared presentations in US dollars just a few months back, and the analyst’s report, investors would flock to this counter to grab what they could.
    What happened?
    The other point I wish to make is that if investors were found to buy the stock at Rs 10 per share by way of a preferential allotment when the stock was quoting at less than half that, why would it be difficult for Mr Reddy to convince potential investors to buy now at a 40% discount to the preferential price? Have the future prospects changed? Is the business shrinking? Is the profitability compromised? It would appear not, based on the previous conference calls and results published and huge growth in client numbers.
    An upper circuit at Rs 13.02 is justified.
    A lower circuit, with very large quantities on offer at Rs 6.10/6.15, is not.
    What gives???

2+
    ramganesh1982
    Registered Boarder

I feel the downtrend must be due to following reasons

1) Until the management takes a major stake /hold of the stock (say 70%) officially there is high scope for operators to manipulate in he market which is happening now
    2) There are stocks with 0 promoter or negligible holding like subex and 3infotec etc which still do good – this is because management walk the talk – this is also missing in BCG or at least the reputation in this regard has been extremely a let down factor

I am not sure if these have gone into the management book of learning from the past !!!

1+
    ramganesh1982
    Registered Boarder

Yes thats exactly the point I was also thinking .

The only way out is to clear the open issues and walk the talk , to gain the confidence of investors

The other aspect which the management has to work on is to clarify the market/investors regarding the receivables (I don’t know how they can do this) but the problem I see is that it’s rational to think “if BCG has so much under receivables and opportunity in the coming years , why will OAK exit when BCG can peak within a year or two? Rather it could have extend its hold period or gone for a new agreement if it has expired (I don’t have complete details of their earlier agreement) ” . The clarity of this aspect is definitely missing now , which is another reason why it not even been able to attract many small retail investors .

3+
    Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

Then @satenna if you are willing let’s go tomorrow or day after. Admin please put in a request for an appointment. Let’s spend today in preparing questions. Anybody else in HYD is also welcome to join in.

5+
    lycos.rags.to.riches
    Registered Boarder

I do hope BCG is having alternative plans of LOC is getting delayed. OAK was willing to fund 150 million and back tracked due to Daum case. Will it be prudent to reapproach them as DAum will not obstruct now.

sateanna
    Registered Boarder

@rathi_b let @admin send a formal request for appointment, and in the meanwhile make the questions. Based on BCG’s reply we shall take a call. Suggest we give then 2-3 days for responding after the mail, else we go in person.

Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

My only concern is that if it touches 5-5.30 by this weekend we are screwed here for a longtime immaterial of axis settlement or not. The operators and short sellers are going to plunder this stock thoroughly there after as the company is not in any discussion to get any big investors.

1+
    lycos.rags.to.riches
    Registered Boarder

yes @Rathi_B this week is very critical. Hope the tide is turned around, yes all long term investors are being made fool whereas short term investors sell at 7-8 and buy again at 3.

lycos.rags.to.riches
    Registered Boarder

Two quarters have passed since the inflection point comment made by SKR and we are still in single digits.

m4max1979
    Registered Boarder

Hey Guys I know the current cmp is frustrating to all of us. However, I still believe that it is a matter of a few days and all issues will begin to get sorted out. Beginning with Axis settlement this month, followed by LOC in October and Daum settlement before November/ December end. I think Axis will surely be done.

LOC and Daum are interlinked now so if one happens then the other will surely happen. I know promoter took a big U turn when he said that Daum was on hold and would be paid from LOC as against his earlier statements that he has the money to pay daum, they just have to come to agreeable terms. The way I look at it, BCG management is trying to use the money kept for Daum for business, if they can hold off Daum for sometime then I guess they would invest cashflows into business in this election year and try to increase revenue as much as possible.

1+
    Saach
    Registered Boarder

I agree with you and appreciate such positive move rather than just to talk about negative points; though all the points raised matter a lot to long term investors and I am also sailing in the same boat. I am retired person and having invested in this company since 2014, just to keep in mind and I am not favouring SKR or operators. Regards.

3+
    Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

But why be dishonest in the guise of forward looking statements. See he during March quarter meeting he did not inform us about this daum and loc interlink. He could have been more informative about the Election time spending for cash flows back then but he chose not to inform us. It wasn’t like the elections were being postponed because of the pandemic they were anyway going to be held this year.
    My fingers are crossed. Hope this market manipulation ends this or the next week.

3+
    lycos.rags.to.riches
    Registered Boarder

@max, i do hope issues will be resolved, but looking at the trading pattern it is not the market which is bringing down the share price, but some vested interest which is suppressing.
    It shouldnt be the case where Axis is resolved and we are still in single digits and wait for the next issue to be resolved.

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

@m4max1979 #8598 – This is what I think should have happened. The initial plan was to pay Daum in part payments. The PO fund was planned to be used for Axis debt and Daum part payment. But we have seen the Axis making a stay for the use of PO funds. Perhaps that led to change of plan to pay Daum in full using the LOC. Another factor was with the delay due to travel restrictions.

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

I will email today EOD to IR requesting to arrange in person meeting with tentative date as Oct 1st. Please discuss/post all the questions which you would like to ask. In the mail I would like to mention the name of attendees along with the questions.

Please send the below details to brightcominvestors@gmail.com,
    Full Name:
    Contact #:

5+
    Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

1. Is there a plan that the company is considering for reducing the manipulations in the stock.
    2. Does it have any plan of removing it’s illiquid position or changing the circuits to reduce volatility.
    3. Is the company considering getting any institutional investors to bring liqidity and stability to the company other than LOC.
    4. The business seems to be growing at a rapid pace now and with the US elections inline it looks like it’s going to pickup much more, so a presentation describing the ad business and also brightcom’s role as SSP and DMP along with compass technology application in the business.
    4. A team of 100 people has been assembled for Lil Projects but not much has been put forward by the company regarding its revenue and pace of growth. Detailed presentation would be appreciated.

3+
    admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

Thanks @sateanna and @rathi_b, I have received your mail. If there is any other willing to join please send your details. @Logan – Please request you to help with more questions.

2+
Viewing 20 posts - 1,801 through 1,820 (of 5,395 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.