Brightcom Group’s Valuation

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    jay69
    Registered Boarder

E-Mail marketing companies like VoloMP (BCG Subsidiary) will gain a lot of biz due to changes in cookies policy of Google.

https://www.cmswire.com/digital-marketing/email-marketings-increasing-role-as-third-party-cookies-disappear/

chris
    Registered Boarder

Sharing because of the relevance to brightcom and where it is placed at right now between a teenage company and a young growth company(my take). But again lovely speech by aswath Damodaran.

jay69
    Registered Boarder

With 1 billion dollars in sales & net income of 260 million USD TTD is valued at about 35-40 billion USD & is being projected to rise further in times to come, similarly BCG with a much more bigger projected revenues of around ₹ 5000 crores (677 million USD) & net profits of ₹ 900 crores (122 million USD) in the current year BCG can also achieve greater heights.

Its only a matter of time before BCG will achieve its due & rightful place in the Indian equity markets.

* Comparison between two companies cannot be made due to various factors, but no company cannot remain so undervalued forever.

* 1 USD = ₹ 73.77 (Today)

* This is not a buy or sell recommendation.

https://www.fool.com/investing/2021/09/08/could-the-trade-desk-be-a-millionaire-maker-stock/

jay69
    Registered Boarder

The outcome of the latest Board Meeting,the price of the preferential issue has been revised to Rs.37.77 the total size of the PI has also risen to over 15.51 crore shares.

The biggest highlight of this PI is Mr. Shankar Sharma (Founder – First Global) a very prominent investor & famous investment personality is also subscribing 1.50 crores shares through the PI.

admin
    Keymaster

jmathew
    Registered Boarder

Dear Logan sir
    Agree with you 100%.
    We are still highly undervalued even after reaching @ 71.
    I belive we will trade minimum @ pe 20 if not more by end of this year. A bumber q2 result plus other news like acquisition, daum closure. Pledge share release. Change in shp ( entry of dll, fii or couple of biggies ) take pe above 30 in a very quick time. It is just a matter of time. Praying for you, admin and all the boarders. cheers

Brightspot
    Registered Boarder
    jmathew
    Registered Boarder

BCG vs AFFLE
    Not a buy or sell call. Just for comparison only. Data collected from money control. (15/10/2021)
    BCG (price 78, TTMEPS 4.7, TTMPE 16.5, BV 32, sector PE 40)

AFFLE (price 1180, TTMEPS 11.25, TTMPE 105, BV 62, sector PE 30)

If we just consider with average industry PE, BCG deserves a minimum value of Rs.200.

The market is waiting for Q2 results, acquisition news, and other develpments. It is just a matter of time for BCG to trade at minimum fair value.

Investor_2022
    Registered Boarder

Below is the message of “Conservative Indian” sir from his telegram channel.

Market has been relentless as we expected. Some counters were just show stoppers. MSTC, Tata Motors did some good fireworks. Many more counters are joining the party. Good days are ahead of us. As I said in previous post, we may see an early Diwali. And it is upon us even before Vijayalaxmi….

BCG has retraced from 90. In a secular bull run, counters normally retrace 20-25%. I think we are very close to it. Majority of correction is over. This correction was healthy before the most awaited blockbuster results in BCG. I think many FAKE news on YouTube and other platforms being circulated and I think good investors must IGNORE it.

After next result, BCG will leave double digits.. Many missed out to grab in single digits, and I think many more will miss to grab in double digits… Adtech industry is at inflection point in India. BCG will not only gain from market expansions but it has many more triggers in next 12 months. I expect takeover/inversion news to break headlines by December. That would catapult BCG into a different league. I am very positive to see LOC matter behind us by end of this fiscal. That would unleash the cash flow and thus immense growth opportunities.

I am looking at Price to Sales multiple to cross 5 by 2024/25. And that will take BCG into a $10 billion club. We made 10-12x so far. I think we are half way thru. Next 10-12x journey will unleash in coming quarters. Stay PUT. Good Luck!!

jay69
    Registered Boarder

Another Digital Adtech company planning big IPO in India.

A company with around ₹ 225 crores turnover planning an IPO of about ₹ 750 – 1000 crores.

Silverpush, an AI-powered technology solutions company, today announced their plans of raising between Rs 750 – 1000 crore in the initial public offering (IPO).

BCG with the same digital adtech biz and globally doing business in 5 continents with a projected current year turnover of about ₹ 5000 crores & net profits in the range of ₹ 900-1000 crores is valued only around ₹ 7600 crores (as of yesterday’s closing price).

This clearly shows the level of under valuations even at the current prices.

* This is not a buy or sell recommendation.

https://www.exchange4media.com/people-movement-news/adtech-firm-silverpush-plans-rs-750-1000-crore-ipo-bolsters-management-team-116559.

jay69
    Registered Boarder

According to the author of the article “At just 7.9 times sales, PubMatic is a cheaper stock than The Trade Desk and Magnite today, and at a market cap of $1.43 billion, it is also the smallest with the most potential to grow”.

The above opinion expressed in the article tries to justify that Pubmatic is very cheap & if Pubmatic is claimed to be cheap at 7.9 times to its sales then BCG with its projected ₹ 5000 crores sales & about ₹ 900-1000 crores net profits should be valued at a minimum of ₹ 40000 crores market cap if not more, so the current valuations of BCG even after the stupendous rally is still far away from its fair valuations.

https://www.fool.com/investing/2021/10/29/is-there-room-for-another-company-in-the-ad-tech-i/?source=djc&utm_source=djc&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=article&mod=mw_quote_

jmathew
    Registered Boarder

Current status of BCG.
    (Price 137.8, TTMEPS 5.72, TTMPE 24, BV 32)
    The average sector PE is 40 and BCG very much deserves an Average industry pe if not more now!!!
    With Forward-looking eps of Rs 9+ for the FY22 (April 2021 to March 2022) x Average Sector PE 40, BCG will be trading around Rs 400 by April – May 2022.
    Once the acquisition news is out the above-expected price will be history much before May 2022
    Don’t sell a single share!!!!!!
    Cheers!!!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.