Brightcom Jump 31 places In Pixalate rankings one rank above Google adexchange.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    BCG Hopes
    Registered Boarder

Brightcom has made a big leap(+31) in Pixalate Seller Truster rankings in Mobile-in-app rankings. Now Brightcom is at 29 above GoogleAdexchange which is at 30.

Any idea what has transpired ?? ,were Brightcom a big player in mobile app space ?? Any reason for this big stride ??

BCG4LongTerm

While I am not sure of specific developments that led to moving up the ranks in Mobile-in-app space, I am suspecting there is some correlation to the “BoldWin” which is at 19th place. BoldWin started showing up in Q1 and moved higher in the ranks.

Bold-win is the DSP(demand) and Brightcom is the SSP(supply).

Bold-Win is managed by WeEndeavor, led by Jacob Nizri. Is BoldWin the demand side platform of BCG?

BCG Hopes
    Registered Boarder
    Topic Author

I do see some correlation BCG , as BCG features in both and only lists (mobile in app and Video-US) were bold-win featured

Video
    Brightcom -36
    Boldwin-21

BCG Hopes
    Registered Boarder
    Topic Author

Jacob Nizri is on board of Bold-win.

BCG4LongTerm

Statement from we-en.com website.

Our day-to-day mission is to grow each venture that we take on, enabling each company to achieve its fullest potential. Be it through financial, technical or operational guidance, we love the involvement. We expand our companies’ networking and business opportunities, resulting in accelerated growth. We create synergistic opportunities within our portfolio of companies to create smart money flow. We thrive on mutual success and, at the end of the day, we enjoy the ride tremendously.

That explains the correlation between Brightcom and BoldWin

Gchittu

Thnx for u r sincere clarification on correlation between BCG and BoldWin………we hope our patience will success…………with regards…

BCG4LongTerm

Lets hope for the best Gchittu.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.