Analyst/Equity Research Report

• This topic has 23 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by admin.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

Hi All,

So we have the first of the kind ‘Analyst-Equity Research’ report coming out by Menasa Research.

The Report states:-

We recommend a STRONG BUY of the BCG share at the current price of Rs. 6.30 with a target price of Rs. 12.00 ( upside potential of around 90% )

Target price will be revised after analyzing the FY 2019-20 year end annual and March 20 quarterly results, once announcement by the company.

Please see attached report.

Regards,
    Admin

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

The report details is also covered by Business Digest magazine by the tag ‘Brightcom Group is well poised to grab the opportunities arises out of Covid-19 pandemic’

https://www.businessdigestmagazine.org/index.php/corporate/item/4048-brightcom-group-is-well-poised-to-grab-the-opportunities-arises-out-of-covid-19-pandemic

1+
    sateanna
    Registered Boarder

Thank you admin ji. This is certainly a first of its kind. This could be because of the investor/analyst meet conducted by the management. I am sure many more recommendations will follow. Looks like the stock will crack the 52 week high for starters and from thereon to new highs. All in all good positive developments with more to follow.

VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Lot of youtubers are also giving buy calls for brightcom group share

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

Yes Valuebuyer. BCG is buzzing stock right now and Youtube recommendations are increasing. Request to like and also comment about our forum to help new investors gain some knowledge.

Deepak
    Registered Boarder

Any one knows when the circuit filter get revised on monthy basis.

Myshport
    Registered Boarder

Brightcom group share price grow reasons by Research Analyst

Investor_2022
    Registered Boarder

I don’t know if someone has noticed or not.
    BCG has added a new tab in “Investor Info” as “Analyst Corner” in company website.
    And they have added a PDF of Menasa research report dated 25 May 2020.

http://brightcomgroup.com/investors/analyst-corner/

1+
    admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

Good observation @Investor_2022. Thanks for sharing.

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

Brightcom Group getting featured in the ‘Bull Side & Sell Side’ June 2020 edition.
    “Brightcom Group Rides on Digital Advertising Solutions Service Boom”

1+
    Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

Thank you admin for the post. Hope you will put more articles with regard to the functioning of the group and their various disciplines. Can you please help me in understanding what their AI initiative and Lil projects is all about. Forgive me for my lack of knowledge but I really want to educate myself regarding the technical aspects of the group a little bit more.

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

Hi @Rathi_b, AI/ML initiative is at a very nascent stage. In the investor presentation you can see they are working on applying AI/ML in the field of healthcare and agriculture. In the conference call management said about working with few healthcare institutes or so which will help to access a large amount of data. Like for every AI/ML algorithm model, data should be fed to train the system so that it is finally able to work on its own as a independent automated system which will then be used for Predictive Analysis, for e.g the new data can be used by the system to diagnose early stage of cancer and several other ailments. AI/ML can be applied in a wide range of services but healthcare and agriculture seems to be one of the promising ones even for Indian market.

AI/ML technology is already used in programmatic advertising in their leading Compass 2.0 platform. All this learning can be helpful to explore other verticals and that is why the company is foraying into this. LIL project is an Indian subsidiary 100% owned by Brightcom Group with applications in all the mentioned areas.

Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

Thank you @admin for the info.

Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

@admin, I would like to digress a little and mention that there are a lot of manipulations in this stock because of the 5% slab in the equity market. Don’t you think it’s time that the company takes hold of this situation and minimize the influence of market manipulations and forum manipulations ( others). Because I as an long term investor I want the stock to see minimum pump and dump here. It pains that all so called technical analysis of price as it plays to the anxiety of geniune long term investors like me. Don’t you think revising the slab will bring stability to the equity of the stock. Because a stable equity position will help people like us in better understanding the position and potential of the company in general.
    Thank-you I would like to know what you and others think of it and maybe correct me if I am looking at the situation in an innocent way.

buffet
    Registered Boarder

@rathi, I concur. It’s really saddening that some people are controlling the price movements up/down at will.Some mmb users are spreading lies / rumours to control the price movement since last 5 years. Something needs to be done. I am not sure what/how. @saul, @headstead @admin plz enlighten us.

lycos.rags.to.riches
    Registered Boarder

I assume management has to get all its pledged shares released and promoters have to buy from open market to add confidence to the business growth story

odysee
    Registered Boarder

So in essence, Saul, weak hands must give way to stronger and more informed and fundamental investors with a capacity to hold on for the longer term for the volatility to reduce. In the bargain, the market price would reflect a more realistic P.E. multiple as opposed to the current 0.9 or so. Bizarre isn’t it, the company earns over Rs 9 per share (annually) and the market price is below that!!

lycos.rags.to.riches
    Registered Boarder

Meanwhile we forgot to ask about the analyst meet in mumbai in the con call, how did the analyst perceive about BCG? any positive outcome of it? will there be any further analyst meet.

Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

Tomorrow there is axis hearing again scheduled, so let’s see if their is going to be a nail in the coffin for atleast one of the issues. High probability that nothing changes tomorrow but let’s see. And anything about analyst meet, thank-you.

1+
    odysee
    Registered Boarder

Thank you for your considered reasoning on this particular issue. And look at the paradox (or even the the absurdity)-no mutual fund or institutional investor would ‘normally‘ look at investing in a company with a low market capitalisation of 450 crore odd. Yet the same lot would view the same company positively and maybe scramble to invest if the market cap were to be around 2000 crore with no material change in the numbers. How does one find a solution to that mode of thinking and break that mould? I’m sure there must be exceptions to that general rule. But who will have the ‘smarts’ to catapult BCG into that sphere of visibility? Some serious and savvy guidance needed by the management.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.