BSE ANNOUNCEMENT. THIS IS IT FOLKS. LAST CHANCE TO LOAD UP .

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    108BULLGURU
    Spectator

https://www.bseindia.com/xml-data/corpfiling/AttachLive/db196145-e5b5-49cf-9b40-cf3c9977f737.pdf.
    I am also ready on other fronts just in case.

BSE ANNOUNCEMENT. THIS IS IT FOLKS. LAST CHANCE TO LOAD UP .

Sagraa

As per this, Daum settlement is done. Buy as much as possible

Nitin_asce

Hi bullguru

True. This is the first time company has provided the facts so openly and that also in very clear & crisp manner.

Regards
    Nitin

Sagraa

Added 10k, I m done with my shopping

kpal

Guruji 108, Finally your day has come, I am happy for you. Last 5 yrs yrs have certainly come to an end. Now fireworks only. Hail our Promoter for it, Whatever it is Inflection. Read etween lines, Understand etween lines, Understand the plot. Hip Hip Hurray !!!

acerforce
    Registered Boarder

@108BullGuru what do you infer from Settlement agreement – Sent for review – first they said Price and payment plan agreed.. so who is reviewing the agreement, why did they not wait for the update till the review is done and the price and payment plan is signed in blood.

Confusing on the intents and needs of this update, even the debt is not fully cleared… nor does it say about pledged shares unpledged from Canara bank

One positive thing I see here is they intimated about the Global Audit , but still work in progress.

Also they are trying to sell Receivables, to some debt management company ? any thoughts here too?

kpal

Can anyone please relay this excellent news to Mr Shoumik as well as to Mr Headstead. I am greatful to all the 3 of you including Guruji 108.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

Maximum Daun couldsue BCG was 4 four million guarantee.
    so it appears Daum may have settled for 10 million dollars or so.
    Imagine. Daum done,
    all loans settled,
    i mean even Axis will be settled.
    consolidation
    even lOC will come now
    debt free company . gr8 growth coming
    32% net margins.
    70 in non stop UC ,. where it goes from there only God knows.
    depends upon the further news and performance.
    150-300-500-900 who knows ansd in how much time.

kpal

Guruji 108, Apart from the 3 of you, I have no hesitation that this guy Logicalspeaks indeed speaks a lot of logic which coincides with yours. That means, 4 stalwarts on this forum. I am indeed lucky to have you guys as my mentors.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

@kpal.
    All good my friend. I am happy for the long suffering retail investors to win.
    If SKR wants he can deliver now in a fast forward manner on those things and make BCG a market darling by May end if not by Feb 2020 end.
    It is finally coming to our astrological call. April – June 2020 is gr8 period. Loadup folks dont be late.

Srd.rdx
    Registered Boarder

Bulk deal happened…change of hands happened..those who wanted to buy were facilitated to buy.. Its time to reverse the gears!!!

Should move up?? Or another ploy??

well time will tell. I will put my vote that its changing gears..wont be surprised if it closes in few UC today onwards…

Sagraa

This is the first bold step taken by SKR.
    Informing exchanges about the progress of various ongoing issues like debt, Daum, etc. shows that what he said in last conf call is all true.
    Progress is there on all fronts and there are limited days before share price go beyond 10, 12, 18, 24, 32, 40, …

Srd.rdx
    Registered Boarder

BG Bro.. press the pedal now!!!!

The word on BSE update has not spread yet…hence some delay in price movement..

sagraa
    Registered Boarder

This is the first bold step taken by SKR.
    Informing exchanges about the progress of various ongoing issues like debt, Daum, etc. shows that what he said in last conf call was all true.
    Progress is there on all fronts and there are limited days before share price go beyond 10, 12, 18, 24, 32, 40, …

kpal

It seems this excellent news has not reached the market as yet, Therefore stock price not reacting. Guruji 108, You have loaded up or not. Last chance indeed for all of us. I am eagerly awaiting Mr Shoumik & Mr Headstead to come on oard & give their valuale comments.

Srd.rdx
    Registered Boarder

I just hope.. the price manipulation is all done and dusted with yesterday’s block deals…Hoping to see genuine interest.. fake sellers should line up towards the buy side now onwards.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

REPAYMENT OF BANK LOANS
    (STANDALONE)
    A. SBI- NO DUES BY MAY 2019
    B. CANARA BANK – NOVEMBER 2019
    C. AXIS BANK – WORK IN PROGRESS

PREFERENTIAL ISSUE
    A. 6.59% EQUITY TO BE ISSUED AT RS.10/SHARE
    B. BOARD APPROVAL – DEC 2019
    C. EXCHANGE APPROVAL – WIP
    D. SHAREHOLDER APPROVAL
    • VOTING IN PROGRESS
    • VOTING TO BE DONE BY 22ND FEB 2020

RESTRUCTURING OF SUBSIDIARIES
    A. LEGAL ADVISOR – DONE
    B. GLOBAL AUDIT – WIP
    C. RECEIVABLE FINANCING – WIP

DAUM SETTLEMENT
    A. PRICE AND PAYMENT PLAN
    • AGREED BY BOTH PARTIES
    B. SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT
    • SENT FOR REVIEW

Narendra

Legal advisor done, who is the advisor and what is done somebody knows about this point mentioned in restructuring of subsidiaries

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

Must be some decent law firm from New York.
    Same i think applies for auditors.
    It will look nice and more credible for bringing in some big name investment bank later and also as a lender for LOC.
    Then after all this is done and dusted give it another one year and BCG will be ready for listing at NYSE..
    Ask all these things in conf call and send questions or
    emails now. to company

Shoumik

God ‘s morning friends.

Great news . Many many Happy returns for years to come.

Congratulations to all our dear friend. We the gritty lot have prevailed .

Very many confirmations coming in one go. That’s simply great.

That’s like a good CEO OF A WORLD CLASS COMPANY.

ENJOYED YOUR CLARITY SKR. MORE POWER TO YOU TO TAKE OUR COMPANY FORWARD FOR DECADES TO COME.

CHEERS TO ONE AND ALL.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 77 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.