BSE ANNOUNCEMENT. THIS IS IT FOLKS. LAST CHANCE TO LOAD UP .

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    kpal

Promoter did say aout some investment anker & A lender for Loc during his last con call. It was relayed loud & Clear. Regarding NYSE Listing, I do not know ut possiilities of listing cannot e ruled out in the future, Say y next year.

Venky

Why a disclosure at this time when the preferential allotment is going on. I guess they want the share price to go up and investors rejecting preferential allotment

kpal

Shoumikji, Thanks for your guidance. I am equally thankful to Guruji 108, Mr Headstead & Mr Logicalspeak. All in all wonderful days,Months & Years for investors. From now on price does not matter those who did not get to uy today can uy when they get a chance to uy. Intrinsic value matters a lot & Today’s disclosure says it all. Cheers !!!

Srd.rdx
    Registered Boarder

**Why a disclosure at this time when the preferential allotment is going on. I guess they want the share price to go up and investors rejecting preferential allotment***

It could be because…even if it goes up Non-stop UC to UC till 20th it will still be around level of 10..which is allottment price. so least likely people will vote against it!

To the market it will look fair.. CMP 5ish.. allottment at 10…it rallied aroudn that levels..people voted in favour..no manipulation!

Cuteinvester

Thank you for this forum technical veterans:guruji, soumikji,kpalji, valuebuyerji, adminji who showed the pros and cons of this diamond during stranded days. 1.3 lakh added today

kpal

We need not read it that way, Rather it is now crystal clear that the promoter is very keen & He means ussiness & All his numers till today was thought of as untrue are actually correct, Otherwise he would have not given the disclosure in the first place. Refrain from over drive.

kpal

Cuteji. Its a great honour for me for you to consider me among the much touted & Talented unch. I do not stand anywhere near to them ut anyway’s humled y your cute appreciation. Long live all the experts & Long live our company for many years to come for the enefit of one and all. Cheers !!!!

kpal

Adminji, Request for you to come on oard with your expert comments for the enefit of all with regards to toady’s disclosure. Awaiting. Thank you.

admin
    Keymaster

Hi Kpalji,
    I am like any other viewer who is very much following updates from everyone here and just that I have an additional task of moderating the incoming posts.

Not any expert, but I see that the investor update has brought much needed respite among retail investors and may help prevent share price fall.

It conveys everything which we were seeking and shows management is also aware of investor sentiments. Of course many things are not yet confirmed but definitely things are progressing. We can get more on this in the next conference call and this can be the reference.

Remesh

The significance of this announcement is that it indicates the promoter now wants the share price to go up. Everyone had a feeling that SKR is purposefully keeping the share price low (which could be true as well). But it seems like he has decided to lift the share price to the levels which it actually deserve.

kpal

Just for sake of educational purpose, I would like to know from our learned experts as well the other forum memers as to what price does one envisage for our company’s stock price especially after today’s disclosure. I for one using the tools at hand, I envisage a price of Rs 38-40 as of now without an iota of dout. All will come to know as to how us as investors perceive a stock price to go. e generous to share. Awaiting.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

It will be wise to take one step at a time and let the market tell us from the chart and price action wh ere it wants to take the stock.
    Past price action and support resistance levels and fundamentals give some idea.
    However how high it can go will depend upon the dlivery on the promises that have been made,.
    If one is objective, then there is nothing new in the announcement except that DAUM HAS BEEN SEALED.
    However i personally think that to be huge.I think stock fell from 50-60 area and then 35-40 ara as insiders knew about it. When public came to know about chapter eleven and all that it fell hard from 23 to 3 .
    See the promises that are being made if all are delivered then the stock is worth 500.
    I mean LOC,CONSOLIDATION,ALL receivables agreed to be real,etc etc, bribnging in an investment banker.If with that it resumes decent growth like AFFLE OR TRADEDESK WHICH is possible with LOC and a top investment banker coming in then revenue can jump to 4500 crores in just 1 year if manageemnt wants it that way,Market is there.See when it was selling at 156 EPS was 4 rupee and and BV below 30.so it is pretty well placed to sell at 500 after the healing is over. When it starts bouncing like tadesk and affle in growth then 1000.Hiow much time it takewssto get there i have no idea as i dont know when it will deliver on the things that i have highluighted.
    Well 40-50-70 is just no big deal. Can happen by May-June end.
    SKR needs to come out in the opne and sell his goods to the markets.Sky is the limit.
    Dont limit URSLEF WITH A BIAS becuase if you do that one is likely to miss out on big gains if it does that…. and exit for small gains.
    So once again. One step at a time. Can be anywhere 50 -1000 just depends.

Lycos_Investor
    Registered Boarder

Agree with you BG Ji, we need to cross the first resistance of 7.50 that will give the hint that Market is finally coming to terms with BCG and its value.

Earlier the stock used to have UC’s based on assumptions, this is the first time promoter has sent a official update about the various promises given, even though there is no specific dates mentioned for resolution, i can understand that some things are out of his control to put a date against it. I hope market believes the BCG story now and give its due value.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

I am happy that DAUM is out of picture and settled.
    That will bring immense relief to the long suffering shareholders,improvement in market sentiment and stock price.
    That is think is the reason other things will follow.
    We need delivery on other things. They have been promised for the last more than 6 months. LOC has been going on for 1 year.
    If another nnouncement to the exchanges confirming some positive action about those things does not come then i would be careful.
    However it has raised hopes again for better outcomes sooner rather than later.
    If in 2-3 weeks time we dont see confirmed positive outcomes on those things then i will press for answers at other platforms. Search continues.Small retail investors don’t have infinite time and no one lives for ever.ACEO has to operatre by management by objectives and these objectives have to be met on time . Small variations are acceptable but not open ended infinite time varitations. One can vacate the seat and let some more decisive and effective manager at the top take over.
    Let us see what happens in coming 2-3 weeks time.

kpal

Guruji 108, Humle request, We as shareholders should give our company’s promoter another 3.5 to 6 months & I am sure everything will fall in line. Rememer slow & Steady wins the race, The tortoise won & The hare lost the race. As you say step y step. I am 100% sure our Promoter will not let us down & When that happens how looming it will e. Sometimes we should try to fit in the promoters shoes in order to know how difficult it is to traverse especially if the terrain is not smooth. Lets wait & Support our Promoter till he delivers & Deliver he will ig time. Cheers !!!!

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

No more time. My dead line is 3 weeks. Thats it.
    I am done with it.
    I will move every corner to get the answers.
    Things are in theprocess i just need to get on with them.
    No more support from me after 3 weeks.
    Thats it.
    I will be checking on people and things and ask for outcomes on my complaint.

If in 2-3 weeks time we dont see confirmed positive outcomes on those things then i will press for answers at other platforms. Search continues.Small retail investors don’t have infinite time and no one lives for ever.ACEO has to operatre by management by objectives and these objectives have to be met on time . Small variations are acceptable but not open ended infinite time varitations. One can vacate the seat and let some more decisive and effective manager at the top take over.

kpal

Guruji 108, You mentioned you are happy to note that Daum matter is over & Deemed closed & You were all the way maintaining that Daum is the one of contention & No one can stop its trajectory after it is cleared. So I would like to ask you as to How you have concluded that its out of the way especially when the disclosure says otherwise ( WIP ) In fact clearly indicates that time is required as all works are in progress. Patience is a virtue, Do not loose it especially when we are at the end of the tunnel.Rest is your choice sir, You know etter.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

A CEO has to operatre by management by objectives and these objectives have to be met on time . Small variations are acceptable but not open ended infinite time varitations. One can vacate the seat and let some more decisive and effective manager at the top take over.
    LOC application with lender has been going on for more than 1 year.SO LOC IS WIP for more than 1 year.
    GLOBAL AUDIT also going on for more than 7 months.
    In Nov conf call we were told that it can take another 2-3 months.
    so …..
    I have pressed the trigger just now for your information.If all the numbers are correct then no one has to worry about any thing shatreholders or company. Let the market’s misperception be cleared for ever . sooner the better.
    Obviously if it is taking so long for the private international auditing firms to do global audit, one can imagine how much it will take the ED sleuths to do investigative work in the back ground.
    They also cant come back to the complainant and tell him or her that every thing is fine without looking into it.
    so ….
    Let us get all clear from all sides.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

“Guruji 108, You mentioned you are happy to note that Daum matter is over & Deemed closed & You were all the way maintaining that Daum is the one of contention & No one can stop its trajectory after it is cleared. So I would like to ask you as to How you have concluded that its out of the way especially when the disclosure says otherwise ( WIP )”
    DEAR I think Daum is out of the way as payment amount is agreed and payment schedule is agreed.Now final draught is sent to them for review and then signature.There can be minor variations in the language but prime things are agreed upon. so i consider it as done.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

Just discussed auditing stuff with the people who do the auditing at big levels in lakhs of crores and asked them how long it should take for globalaudit for a company in 18 countries with 2500 crores , the answer is 1 to one and a half month.
    So delaying tactics going on.
    No one knows why.
    So i f this global audit can be finished in 1-2 months , how come LOC has not come through even after the lenders going through the things for over 1 year.
    It appears that this global audit and LOC ar tied together. If global audit is done by 1 of the big four then it makes it easy for the lender to have a look at the books quickly and decide on LOC. As that is not the case re the numbers/accounts of subsidiaries …. many of them… so lender has not been able to decide so far.
    gOD KNOWS WHAT THE TRUTH IS. wE WILL KEEP PRESSING for naswers with PMO I AND NOW ED.
    Let us see who concludes it first and gives a clean chit.ED or the big four..
    Race is on.
    Fte of long suffering 30000 small investors and thousands of NRIS and their families keeps hanging with BCG up in the air.
    Let us hope we get answers sooner rather than later.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 77 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.