News: Business line – Brightcom group goes for organisational restructuring

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • Author
    Lycos_Investor
    Registered Boarder

I would say let it cross the 8 mark first, later we can think of the 20’s, 50’s 100’s and dream about NYSE listing.

kpal

Do not forget that we are in sunrise sector industry, As & When the Daum fiasco gets settled,Gloal audit report getting done at the earliest Our paths are clear to move at great speed, I seriously envisage a listing on NYSE y end 2022, What makes one think otherwise. Let me know as to why it will not happen with reasons pls.

Lycos_Investor
    Registered Boarder

I would say we are dreaming of building a house on Mars while we don’t have a house in earth.

kpal

That’s not a valid reason to sustantiate, Justify your point, Off the cuff statement does not make any sense. Let go of the past, At this rate getting this gem is a dream come true. Always rememer time does play a pivotal role, I still repeat the time for rightcom group has come, Its like justice delayed ut not denied. Also note great stuff is made of dreams. Cheers !!!

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

Vision, vision, vision..All activities that are happening, appears to be paving way..

Lycos_Investor
    Registered Boarder

It is as simple as it is 🙂 I am saying this because we have been shown future dreams in the past too and all those dreams have become past now. I dont want to forget the past and think of the future before any of the events(daum, pledged shares, Audits) indeed happen in the present.
    Lets dream once events start to materialise one by one and then build on the future value of the stock and listing.

Nitin_asce

I would like to add that whatever past promises were made most of them were made verbally in concalls. But this time it is bit different as company has informed the exchanges in writing. My views might look highly positive on BCG, but this is what I think.

Fyi, I saw one of the interviews of SKR. I think the vedio is in tamil but SKR answers mostly in English. You can find it on BCG forum on valuepickr.

I think everybody should watch that interview before making opinions on BCG management.

kpal

Yes, Certainly, Concalls do not matter ut disclosures to the exchanges have a significant impact as it is put in writing. I have found that interview very interesting & If he puts his vision into action, Which I am sure, He will ecause now is the new age Digital space India & No etter time then now. Cheers !!!

Nitin_asce

@kpal one key observation from that interview, the lady asks SKR about retirement and SKR replies that he is not planning retirement soon as he has to do a lot.
    Shows SKR has high aspirations to achieve something.

My guess is SKR took to his ego the daum thing since he didn’t want to pay extra to daum. Hence it seems whatever he did was result of same.

However my worry is BCG topline is nearly stagnant for last couple of years whereas all competitors are growing at very healthy pace.
    Rest the company has started to resolve issues, sooner or later it will be resolved.

VALUEBUYER001

To hide cash flows they have invested. All these years ,onceall news come out topline should increase

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.