Company update 21 Feb – Daum settlement, PO

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Raj

Details on nse website.

admin
    Keymaster

Thanks Raj for sharing the announcement notifications. Request everyone to go through and share your views.

Daum Board Meeting – https://archives.nseindia.com/corporate/BCG_21022020142656_BMoutcome.pdf

Post Ballot – https://archives.nseindia.com/corporate/BCG_21022020144939_PBresult.pdf

Lycos_Investor
    Registered Boarder

Good to note that the final amount and mode of payment for Daum settlement is agreed by both parties.I hope we would get some hint on the final amount and the time by which the issue will be settled in tommorow’s conf call, even though it has been mentioned as confidential.

Jays
    Registered Boarder

Great positive call tomorrow..cheers to all the patient LT investors.. hope we will all be rewarded soon..

Saach
    Registered Boarder

Hope with these news and notifications of Daum and PO respectively, we all LT investors (at least) will be more patient and confident in the performance of the Company(Group) and will appreciate the act of SK, henceforth. There will be much more positive news/points/comments/declarations/indications during forthcoming Conf. Call of 22nd. Good Luck. Cheers.

sateanna
    Registered Boarder

Good updates, i hope we get a final date on when Daum will be closed tomorrow. Awaiting favorable market reaction on Monday. Hope we see plenty of buyers.

admin
    Keymaster

Boarders @lycosmaniac and @@xo09 have been unblocked, hence they could share their views. @acerforce will however remain to be blocked due to improper conduct.

Logicalspeak

Positive development definitely. This will pave way quickly for consolidation and bringing them under one US entity as already announced and publishing global audit report by one of the big 4.
    The biggest dragging force all these while (daum settlement) is finally getting liberated for all the good thing to follow.

Srini

What is the significance of Daum settlement in terms of BCG’s financials? Or is it mostly about the valuation (P/E multiple) that the market would be willing to offer because of logical closure to a legal case even though it does not materially changes anything in terms of financial? Can someone explain?

Investor_2022
    Registered Boarder

One more point to be noticed, as Daum settlement is done, most probably, Lycos business revenue will be back on the balance sheet.

Logicalspeak

The updated letter says, the feed back recieved from daum is noted by the board and authorised suresh reddy and legal team to complete the formalities for the agreement. From the above it appears board agreed the feed back.Similarly amount and payment schedule also agreed by both parties. From the above, it must be in writing . Earlier it was only verbal. This is the biggest difference and daum can not backtrack now.Similarly it is stated that a confidentiality agreement is also now existing between The two parties.From the above definitely now the things are agreeg in writing.

Saach
    Registered Boarder

More important point is “MODE OF PAYMENT” which could be a game changer of whole scenario; once it is clarified by SKR in detail, this is purely my thought. Very positive vibrations!

kpal

Certainly it is, A definite time line on the closure would have een great, Which is not the case, May e we might come to know during tomorrow con call. How the stock price will react will e the est indicator as to how the markets have judged it. Cheers !!!

Logicalspeak

Lycos Inc numbers can be included only after final closing of th case in N.Y. including recievership. Till the agreed payment schedule is completely complied with, I think recievership will continue and after that the entire books of account of Lycos Inc including the balance cash if any will be transferred back to the company with retrospective effect. This may take some time till the final closure of full scheduled pament, as per my thinking.

Shiva73

And also one more question to ask in concall is it oak is exiting? becoz their time period came to an end by this June.

Surya

As expected, this time there is no much drama. Good to clear few clouds.
    BUT, BUT…

I remember from one of the conf.call, SKR mentioned that settlement of Daum will not solve all the issues certainly.
    The biggest issue we might still need to face is that, the operator game in the scrip which might continue (never ending game,and depends on satisfaction levels of greed by the operators), unless if it is not really controlled for Daum settlement.
    In case, as many noted earlier, if it is because of Daum settlement, we hope positive move in the price and so called operator group should leave and market discovers the real value of this gem. Hoping for the best…

kpal

@Platinum, Your expert comments on today’s disclosure pls.

sagraa
    Registered Boarder

Somehow, I feel mode of payment would include BCG equity as well.

Saach
    Registered Boarder

Certaintly, today’s BoD meeting its Daum feedback on settlement agreement was received and duly noted simultaneously POA given to SKR to achieve final settlement sum and MODE of payment – will definitely be a big surprise benefit for Group in favor of BCG shareholders.

This will be disclosed post obtaining signatures on final written agreement resulting from the purely efforts of SKR alone to deal with Daum.

These are my personal views and opinion sharing members of our Board.

sateanna

Can anybody throw light on how much BCG stands to gain or loss by adopting Lycos financials after the daum deal is done ??

1+
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.