Company update 21 Feb – Daum settlement, PO

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

Many thanks Kpal, for asking an opinion.#5313.

A certain definite welcome move.

Announcements officially to the boards is authenticated.

Hardly seen decisions going against Management, in most case studies.

Approval of PO, by majority, states the vote of confidence, retailers have kept in the management.Secondary gains in the form of Bank loan closure, will be further welcome move,to expect in due course of time.

Daum was a sword hanging on the neck for a considerable period of time

I would like to CONGRATULATE the management, especially, Mr Suresh Kumar Reddy, on his insistent, persistent,stance that he took, despite all odds and critiscms etc.He stood focused and has successfully steered the vessel very well.

Wholehearted wishes to the management, Promoter group and specifically the patient retailers, who has stood alongside,and supported during the tumultuous phase of the daum Saga.

The management has been outspoken since December 19. These kind of actions are welcome move.

On this occasion, I would propose a Toast of an Expensive Champagne, Kpal ji..

True sign of endurance, successfully and Masterly crafted.

Kudos are retail participants and friends…..

admin
    Keymaster

Well said @Platinumember

VALUEBUYER001

Congratulations to all patient long term share holders,SKR and team brightcom group and a very SPECIAL THANKS to admin ji Sandeep Ji

Better call S
    Registered Boarder

Wow that’s great work by our CEO skr and team,I personally thank him for his packed up and top notch performance with a Midas touch. We retail investors are like Indian public reacting to our Indian cricketers performance…we are fond of his actions when he gives it back to us.. thank u

Logicalspeak

Settlement amount and payment mode is agreed by both parties. The same can not be disclosed due to the confidentiality agreement with other party.
    The statement to the above effect, in todays’s updated letter to the exchange is bit confusing, whether company asked daum as per the confidentiality document for not to disclose the same or whether daum asked as per the said confidentiality agreement is, confusing. Anyway I guess a big pleasant surprise may be hidden in the above statement, for all the investors .

Logicalspeak

Now let us hope that some thing concrete will be told in tommorow’s concall, about the global audit to be published along with the March 2020 consolidated result, to make sure that things will be in place by May 2020.

kpal

@Platinum, Thanks for your reply. The first step that too gigantic in the right direction, In a way it denotes that the consolidated numers are true which I was always maintaining, off course we still have to wait for the Q4 audit report & When that happens it will show its true colour re-rating will then definitely happen. Hope our company promoter also follows up with a interim dividend to compensate especially long term retail investors. Cheers !!!

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

@kpal….. The stock took an U turn, based on the Daum status, Sansar selling and YMA Bankruptsy..One paving waY to another. From the heights of 64, it was hammered down to 2.5…..Ofcourse as you said, the return of the Jedai, based on the reversal of the Daum Dynamics,is ofcourse Gynormous.Never doubted the numbers at any point of time.But understanding the elasticity of the legal games and endurance one need to withstand the headwinds was the toughest bit.

Interim dividend, if offered, will be an icing on the cake,indeed. Will be able to shut a lot of Naysayers.

Ofcourse, in the presence of legal cat and mouse games, it’s not easy, to safeguard business and at the same time maintain sanctity in the markets -not an easy job. I can understand the stance taken by the promoter, constantly engaging with the retailers, reassuring them,with words than in action.Nothing that he could have done, with the back ground sword hanging..

But, let bygones,be bygones… Endurance paid off..Rome was not built in a day.. The destroyed Roman castle, still has strong foundations. Just it needs to to the zenith from the fathom,which I’m sure, we all are going to see.

There were a lot of corporate governance leaks secondary to multiple issues, in the form of legal hangout,debt,exit of big pe players,pledging of shares.. Not an easy task, especially when the stock is listed.All of us suffered, The promoter being no exemption.Those who understood the game plan and those who had the vision, garnered the shares at bottom levels…

Stock market is all about endurance and staying put, especially in companies, which has good fundamentals, but, being hammered because of other issues…

But, now, as I see, the dark clouds are slowly disappearing and the silver lining of the cloud is beginning to glitter.

Matter of time… Let’s all be there together in the hopeful Wealth creation game…

VALUEBUYER001

I am sure that SKR will give good news and even surprises this time in the concall.slowly other things may follow like tv or media publicity, analyst meetings etc etc.let good things happen to all long term share holders by God’s Grace

kpal

Today, We all are going to get very good news. God’s grace & Mercies are always with us provided we are receptive to it. Cheers !!!

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.