Fundamentals and Business Related Activities

Viewing 7 posts - 341 through 347 (of 347 total)
  • Author
    PBB
    Registered Boarder

@Logan Thanks for continuously educating us which has motivated us to buy more and more shares in BCG. I have a doubt ( may be you might have explained in your earlier post and I would have missed) How Lycos is going to help BCG? Lycos is the first ever search engine I have used in early 90s and if I remember correctly there used to be one security software from lycos. Later migrated to Yahoo and subsequently migrated to Google. When Ybrant acquired Lycos I have created a lycos mail ID. My experience with lycos mail was not good and discontinued after using it for week or so. Can you please educate us how BCG is going to make use of Lycos. Thanks in advance.

PBB
    Registered Boarder

Thanks a lot Logan for your detailed post. In fact you are my primary motivator to buy more and more shares in BCG. Still I am accumulating BCG in small quantities. When ever there is an LC I have been purchasing 500 or 1000 shares of BCG. Yesterday also I have purchased 500.
    Now I am looking at new opportunities from Small Cap tech stocks. I am compiling a list of tech companies from all the small cap Mutual funds and thinking of narrowing down to the companies held by max number of mutual funds. Once I compile the list I will share in this forum for the expert advise of our honourable members. In this methodology we miss companies like BCG.

rishi
    Registered Boarder

Sumita acharya is wife if peswa acharya.

2+
    rishi
    Registered Boarder

Shankar Sharma bought 1.5 Crore Share at 37.77 Rupees

4+
    rishi
    Registered Boarder

rishi
    Registered Boarder
    rishi
    Registered Boarder

MSCI INDIA INDEX- Smallcap. Brightcom Group included.

Viewing 7 posts - 341 through 347 (of 347 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.