Fundamentals and Business Related Activities

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 258 total)
  • Author
    odysee
    Registered Boarder

Thank you very much @Logan for your painstaking, detailed and well-reasoned viewpoint on a whole gamut of issues plaguing the minds of possibly a large number of long term investors of BCG.
    At times, minor frustrations tend to overshadow the big picture of so many positives in the BCG story. Also, many a time, the retail investor cannot put the story together in his or her head in a cohesive and coherent manner, and that leads to the mind playing games of unnecessary negativity.
    Truly appreciate the fact that your very deep study and understanding of the industry, the business, the company and the promoters, is helping all of us gain this tremendous insight and knowledge, which otherwise would have been almost impossible even for a keen and savvy investor.
    You do provide loads of confidence to a generally loyal and dedicated lot of us ( even though prone to bouts of anxiety) on this forum , and for that I am truly grateful.
    I would be less than honest, however, if I didn’t articulate one area of niggling concern, and that pertains to the huge value of impairments that were necessitated in March 2020. The exercise of identification of what assets need writing down or writing off by way of impairments and other pruning is done annually by most companies, with BCG being no exception.
    What was missed( if that is the correct word) over the years in the annual exercise, that required such a radical cleaning up at one shot. The management did provide rational reasons in a note as we all know but the principle of annual house-cleaning was clearly not stringently followed over the years across all subsidiaries.
    But then, as you explained, this is such a complex business, which requires constant updating of technology and practices and investment, that simplistic queries are best left unstated.

Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

Incase you don’t know Mr buffet SkR had done an 855 crore asset impairment from his Latin and north american subsidaries last quarter.

1+
    odysee
    Registered Boarder

Thank you @Logan, once again. Yes, the analogy makes perfect sense, and I had similarly expressed my reasoning for the likely rationale behind the move at the point of release of the March results in June, including the fresh start or clean slate angle, especially since a major international audit and consulting firm was engaged in the consolidation exercise.
    Mr Reddy and his team have clearly stayed on top of the professional and ad-tech business game.
    Now that they are much more conscious of the requirements of the investor game, we look forward to seeing satisfactory action on that front too.

lycos.rags.to.riches
    Registered Boarder

I assume/hope Axis settlement should take the share above 15 and provision of LOC should take it to its real value.

Hopefully SRK find some new investors in the meantime.

odysee
    Registered Boarder

The opportunity to buy from the open market could well arise if Axis is settled and paid. That would vacate the ‘freeze’ on the preferential issue funds. And maybe the company can return a portion of the money to Mr Reddy.

lycos.rags.to.riches
    Registered Boarder

Until atleast one of the issue is resolved and the stock consistently trades in the high double digits, negative mongers are going to have a festive season in the MC board and we cant do anything about it.

Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

Few more days @lycos.rags.to.riches and the festival will start for us. My hard earned money will give me worthy reward. Those mudslinging fools have their days numbered now.

5+
    lycos.rags.to.riches
    Registered Boarder

@Rathi I too assume it should be few more days, hope it does not become few more months.

Optimus Prime 06
    Registered Boarder

Market is waiting for the good news from brightcom group..till then we cannot stop these negative boarders…no need to discuss here about them. Logan and admin, u both educated about this scrip.
    Mentally, I prepared to hold this scrip. I am very thankful to both of u..
    We will wait for our time.

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

PESHWA ACHARYA JOINS BRIGHTCOM GROUP’S BOARD OF DIRECTORS

Senior CXO, with 29 yrs experience across FMCG, Retail, Ecommerce, Hospitality and Education domains, comes on Board.

See attached BSE notification for more info.

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

Indeed a Very Welcome move by the Management.Thank you Mr Promoter. Welcome on board Mr Acharya.

buffet
    Registered Boarder

Fabulous move by SKR..Marketing maestro joins the board.

Plz go through his linkdin profile(link given below); specifically recommendations received. His experience in marketing world could be game changer for BCG.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/peshwaacharya

lycos.rags.to.riches
    Registered Boarder

Bringing in a experienced director gives lot of credibility to BCG and its management.
    New director can also help in bringing in new investors and mutual fund investment.

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

The news of purchase by the promoter has brought an air of positivity. It deserves a new thread and a shout-out to all the investors for their patience.

7+
    admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

Please check disclosure of BCG promoter’s market purchase.

BSE insider trading https://www.bseindia.com/corporates/Insider_Trading_new.aspx

Srd.rdx
    Registered Boarder

Wonderful news… sentiments should change for good now.

Investor_2022
    Registered Boarder

It is after 4 years Suresh Reddy has purchased the stock.
    Earlier in March 2016, he purchased 300k shares in total at about rupees 19-20.
    SKR’s 1st market purchase was for 200k shares on 16/03/2016, this was on a day when Ybrant Media Acquisition filed a chapter 11 protection in USA.
    Eagerly waiting for Dear Logan’s feedback on this promoter’s purchase.

VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Very good news.good times ahead.dreams will become true

Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

Thank you admin, hopes of axis resolution increases with this.

lycos.rags.to.riches
    Registered Boarder

A good move by promoter. Hope issues are resolved sooner than later. If he buys another 200K in the next couple of weeks it will really show his intent to the market that his company is about to rocket.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 258 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.