General Discussion (Hidden Gems)

Tagged: 

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Rishi_life
    Registered Boarder

@venus good company you suggested… Though companies current situation is not great but it’s investment considering the group and the idea and growth they have planned..we can all do more research and provide inputs…

1+

One can take a look @ Welspun Specialty Solutions Cmp 15.67. Outstanding results declared on 18.06.2021. QOQ Revenue 28Crs, NP @ 132Crs having a present market cap of 832 Crs.Yoy loss of 81 lakhs turning into Np of Rs 94 lakhs for year end Mar21. Intrinsic Fair value is Rs 25. Huge jump in QOQ Eps from (0.76) to 2.51 & YOY from (1.99) to 1.78.Promoter Holding 53.55 having 40% shares pledged. As per results declared it should start going upwards from hereon. A turn around story for sure in the pipeline.

For more understanding go through the results of Welspun Specialty Solutions https://www.bseindia.com/xml-data/corpfiling/AttachHis/c76e915e-1b84-465e-a84c-65afa68c7522.pdf & Do not miss to read the Business update in a nutshell on the last page.

2+
    BrightVenus
    Registered Boarder

@Kriss, Thank you Kris for your updation on Birla Precision Technologies

1+
    BrightVenus
    Registered Boarder

@Rishi, Thanks.I request the seniors to explore more on this company and give more inputs

drpram
    Registered Boarder

Dear admin,
    It is better to finalise on another one or two stocks which has huge future potential but available at bottom prices as of now..
    Some characters can be
    1. Market cap and CMP mismatch
    2. Sector which is rock solid
    3. Trusted management
    4. Huge experienced team of management..
    5. High liquidity..
    I humbly request you to consider following two stocks ..
    1. Vodafone idea
    2. Yes bank..
    Both fulfill many of above characters and i strongly feel have huge future potential.. Both are trading at bottomed out CMP and the down risk is very minimal..
    The main problem of amateur investors like us won’t stick on to stocks once chosen during downward price movements.. Thanks to BCG forum i hold BCG for past one and half years STAY PUT without any oscillations thanks to this forum..
    I once again humbly request the admin and his august knowledgeable team with stalwarts like Logan, Odyssey, CI sir and DH, we can reach sky..
    Awaiting your reply ..either positive or negative..
    Thanking you..

venus, Your discovery has hit upper circuit today, More to come. Similarly Welspun Specialty will follow suit as earnings has hit the roof. The sad part of retail investors is when the stock is there to snatch, They will wait & Once hits upper circuit all will run after it.3 cheers to you.

Karan5912
    Registered Boarder

Sir, pls explain about mfl india

1+
    admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

@drpram – Finding next potential candidate will be a really a tough one. During bear market we get many bargains. Let this process take more time, and everyone continue to post their favorites here. It may not get any immediate response but it might help someone to generate interest in it to study more. My approach is to find a good stock every year or two and bet big on it. The most important factor according to me is what is the future visibility(for next decade at least) in the business and how can it survive the competition ahead. So lets all share more ideas and not focus on picking one soon, that should come as naturally. Agree that it can come much sooner if Logan, DH, CI, Odysee, Headstead and other senior members also joins in.

pradeep
    Registered Boarder

I have been following a stock Rattan India Power Limited. In summary, It is a off spring of the then India Bulls Group which came to the existing promoters on division of the group in three. The Company has a two Mega Power Projects (2700 MW), in Maharashtra one of which has become operational and posted profit last quarter. One notworthy point is that the management has successfully brought in foreign financiers to settle the dues of Indian Banks at some Rs. 4000 Crs Odd. Nasik Plant with 1350 MW capacity is likely start soon, it has come local hickups which the promoter is trying to settle very soon. The share is currently available at a cheap Rs. 8.50 (Rs. 10/- paid up). I see a potential multi bagger in this stock. Senior boarders may put in their views on this.

pradeep
    Registered Boarder

Rattan India Power earning updates by the Management is attached for Boarder’s study please.

1+
    rishi
    Registered Boarder

Any one have idea on Modern dairy a 750 cr turnover, profit making company available at a market cap of only 38 crores. Equity 23crores,face value ₹10,roumours patanjali trying to take over.Logan ,Diana or any other boarder please share views on this company

1+

Few years ago, There was a rumour floating in the market that GE can take a stake it. If that has to really happen then Sky is the limit as it is also it will perform once the Nasik Plant issue gets resolved.

1+
    Raj
    Registered Boarder

Hi friends, please refer stock name and comment. Its becoming difficult to analyse for which stock the comments are for..☺️ Regards.

pradeep
    Registered Boarder

@Rishi
    Reasons for the script being traded low inspite of showing profits
    1. It is only listed with BSE
    2. Company’s Account with SBI led consortium was NPA and company has not been providing for interests on these loans. If interest on these loans are provided then it is actually making losses.

A detailed study is required for understanding the actual operational / financial position of the Company. Awaiting for the latest Annual Report (31.03.2021) which will clear the clouds on what is wrong with the Company.

2+
    saf
    Registered Boarder

not an expert and new in the forum but see ‘Magma Fincorp’ as a potential company. Has new promoters and new key managements recently. Experts can suggest their opinions.

rishi
    Registered Boarder

Thank you pradeep for your reply on Modern dairy.

1+
    admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

Hi All, Please feel free to create a new thread on any of the scrips if required. Also please mention the company name which is being discussed so that it is easy for everyone to follow.

3+
    admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

Moved MHHL, Kernex+HBL to a separate thread.

Please let me know if you would like to move any other scrip.

sknatani
    Registered Boarder

Dear Admin, There are some scripts which have been suggested and recommended by CI Sir. Can you consider to start new thread or discussion on SPTL, BILT, Syncom Pharma, 3i Infotech or ILandFS Investment.

5+
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.