Is BCG zero or hero

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 137 total)
  • Author
    108BULLGURU
    Spectator

Many BCG investors have lost a lot of money and time,not to mention many good opportunities in this big bull run due to being caught in BCG.
    There is lot of conflicting information available about brightcom in public domain and a common investor struggles to make out what is right or wrong and what he should do.
    I think if i was still out of BCG i would buy it with a higher probability of turning out to be a hero rather than going to zero. Current market price for me is a very good level and it is highly likely that we may never ever see lows significantly below 3 or even current price.
    I still think promoter management knows lot more than what we know about BCG and it is a sink or swim situation for the company and time is very limited. so i expect a turnaround in coming few months….. FINALLY.
    I wont wait to pull the trigger for buy button here as not doing so could be a life long regret if it becomes a multibagger with risk of just 3 rupee per share if at all.

VALUEBUYER001

There is very little risk at the current levels of 3.40 whereas likely rewards are multi bagger returns it can even become 10 or 20 bagger

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

if it turns around then 10-20 timesis nothing.It could be a 100 times multibagger.
    Today/tomorrow could be the last day of this discounted sale if they come out with some eye popping news.

Spamfortress
    Registered Boarder

Well said, 108 BG and VB 001. I had said to myself, earlier that if the price dips below 3 again, I would certainly add to my current holdings. And I consider myself lucky to have been able to do that. Like you guys mentioned there is hardly anything to lose at these price levels. I have this gut feeling that things are about to turn very exciting (soon) for all those invested in BCG.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

I think they have already turned but the retail investor just does not know it yet
    as it is a do or die scenario now for the management/promoter.
    I am betting heavily on the survival side.

VALUEBUYER001

108 bullguru Ji just told on a conservative idea.tomorrow they may declare results.but such positive announcement s may follow in next week I feel.what do you think sir?

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

Results will be as usual. Have no idea when and how they will come with ANNS.
    All depends on LOC

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

Apart from every thing else ,interesting thing to look for will be free cash flow
    for 1 H.

sateanna
    Registered Boarder

Even if they come out with good results and clearance of all loans/daum issue/pledged shares etc , it has to be tom-tommed in the media. SKR needs to be more visible, unless DII’s & FII’s start investing in Brightcom this might not reach to our expectations.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

Agreed.
    I am sure it will happen at some stage.
    Probably not now.
    However without that it can still have decent jump.
    May not be 100 times though.
    That will be like in steps in terms of time and price.

sateanna
    Registered Boarder

Affle Just touched 1600/- with a sales of 85 crores and profit of 19 crores for sept quarter. Its BV is also 28 only. so the possibilities with brightcom are endless.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

AFFLE had EPS of 20 rupee for FINNCL yr end Vs 10 over 2018 finncl yr end .a 100% jump.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

AFFLE selling at PE of 80 on its last year earnings of 20 rupee.
    Trade desk sells at PE ratios of 100-120.However both these stocks have very high growth rate.May be once BCG gets LOC and sorts out the basics then we can also have a big jump in growth rate by scaling the operations up.
    BCG certainly has the base to take its revenue up 2-3 times quickly to 1 billion USD..But it needs funds to do that.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

Price action of today so far suggests to me that efforts to keep the lid on it are still on.
    so highly likely what we are waiting for still has not been signed on the dotted lines.

sateanna
    Registered Boarder

Bought another 10k today..Last throw of the dice for me.

m4max1979
    Registered Boarder

You are the RAT here. If you have something something useful to say then by all means share it or else get lost.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

Looks like it is going to be your lucky last lot of buying

m4max1979
    Registered Boarder

Abe tu to aise bol raha hai jaise ki ahsaan kar diya kisi pe ek share kharid ke. Yahan na to koi tere kehne pe company mein invest kiya hai aur na to tere kahne pe koi bechne waala hai.

admin
    Keymaster

Rat is thrown out from the house. Will ensure this place is not infested by any rat or rodents.

dando

Expecting an UC todya or tomm

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 137 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.