Is BCG zero or hero

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 137 total)
  • Author
    108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

People talking.
    anilpan2
    anilpan2
    about 2 hrs 11 mins ago
    Price when posted : NSE: Rs. 6.65
    let`s see if 5.50 comes or 7.50 comes first …….I am ready for both | 4
    My bias is old 52 vk highs will be gone and next technical projection 11 plus in sight after that

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

On TTM basis at the moment
    21000 crores is fair market cap
    of BCG makiong for 400 plus stock after dillution.
    However no sooner it starts giving dividend, some improvement in its venture in AI AND ML,LOC any expansion in Digital Ad tech NYSE listing and or a big name entering buying OAKS share in BCG it
    can quickly be rated at 1000 rupee a share.
    Waiting mode on.
    Important thing will be to keep an eye of how it behaves and how different announcements ot exchanges and the numbers of the copany come out.
    Technicals following the chart will show through price action the future in advance.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

on a simplistic way if we just take AFFLE’S net profit and compare with BCG and put a fair stock price on it
    it is 900.
    so even if you discount it it is 500 .
    U v well know that o lots of parameters BCG is better than AFFLE.
    So what is going on friends.
    It is Daum just Daum
    or any thing else

kpal

Guruji 108.It has more to do with release of 59.40% pledged shares then Daum. Also the missing element is the trust factor/ Market sentiment towards the scrip as markets wants the earnings to be audited, Once these 2 things get done, Hopefully within the time i have mentioned earlier, Then no force in the world can stop our company from reaching great heights beyond our imagination, Till then sadly we have to rein in our horses & Wait, Wait & Wait for it to happen.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

once all debts are paid banks cant hold pledged shares.
    or if r if stock price goes up then also they got to do that. so take it as done.
    Agreed it is a big hang over . Of course sentiment. take time.
    one good thing after the other and a chain reaftion and domino effect will happen. waiting mode on.
    So far no news from ED. They seem pretty busy with it.No news means good news most of the time.But iam told they do a very v extensive investigation.
    so takes time.
    So hopefully if they give a clean chit then investors can jump in with full confidence even more.
    Let us see what comes out from SKR’S kitty.
    It is his job to deliver or ahdn over the reigns to some one else and jst handle the technology bit.

kpal

Guruji 108, Then one thing is 100% certain, That the only hitch/glitch is ED investigation that too if its true. At the same time like to add that no source to chk whether there is an investigation or not,That can e a rumour floated y vested interest to keep the stock price down which works towards their advantage.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

stock price fall is not due to ED. There are many companies in India that at one time can be under investigation for different reasons.
    Stock price has been languishing for years and there was no ED INVESTIGATION then.
    Stock fell from 23 to 3 in a waterfall fall when Daum news came out. However it was falling from 60-70 area inspite of gr8 results as SHARKS MUST HAVE KNOWN ABOUT THE NEWS RE DAUM and were selling.
    I have no doubt that BCG is massively down due to Daum issue.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

I think once Daum is cleared, one of the big four signs the statement as auditors on consolidated and all subsidiaries accounts,we head to fair market pricde in fast forward motion. ED will be left behind.

kpal

Guruji 108. Chances are less that Ed finds some serous irregularities in their findings, Then what can happen to retailers money. Your thoughts on it. India ulls ventures was trading on Rs 55 & somewhere around 155 Ed came in found nothing wrong & stock went all the way up near to 1800. Also would like to know as to how you have jumped to conclusion with regards to ED investigating our company ??? as such there is now news to support your ED Play.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

See AFFLE has market cap of 4100 and its net profit is one tenth of BCG. BCG on many parameters is far far better than AFFLE except it suffered some growth slow down due to bovios reason. so that way market cap got to be 41000 crores making for 900 or so per share aftyer dillution.
    Re ED.It is not wise to speculate and talk abput such issues.
    So i suggest U just believe what i said and let us leave it there.

Lycos_Investor
    Registered Boarder

It is as simple as it is, if you had believed when someone told 5% Preferential allotment to Daum. You can believe ED extensive investigation on stock manipulation too:-)

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

People who are following it are in know of it.
    Filing a complaint has no meaning.
    What matters is the outcome.
    Some tells here U R a thief. Does it mean UR athief?
    It has no meaning.
    How ever it is better to stay with ones investment thesis.
    Those who believe that all is good should stay focussed on that.

kpal

That someone, You are pointing is none other then me. I just assessed that % Nothing wrong in it. In fact someone was asking Guruji 108 with regards to ED, That is why I concluded, Conclusions do not mean manifestation. It is either the Daum or the Ed itch to say the least. Let us put the matter to rest.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

I would leave ED to conclude that when they do if they do.
    However if i see all subsiaidaries audited by one of the big four and consolidated and subsidiaries accounts presented i will be happy and i am sure so will be the market. Aslo if Daum is done and closed for ever.
    It will be good for the market sentiment and its healing.

Equinox

Guys, even after all positive disclosures come in, the stock price appreciation will depend on institutional investors and block deals with big investors. This really requires the management to rally behind investors and convince them.
    Us, retailers who are following this stock are already fully invested, and those retailers that aren’t following this stock will really have no idea about this potential.
    Right now it’s out of the radar of institutional investors as it has low market cap.

Shoumik

Good evening friends.

A article has appeared in all the leading Newspapers today. As per the HINDU DAILY

Seven Indian cities feature in the top 20 in this year’s ranking. Chennai is at fifth and Delhi at sixth position in the list of 130 cities across the world.
    Hyderabad has emerged as the world’s most dynamic city, performing better on parameters like socio-economic and commercial real estate, according to global property consultant JLL India.

Seven Indian cities feature in the top 20 in this year’s ranking, despite economic slowdown, it added.

Bengaluru has been ranked second, while Chennai is at fifth and Delhi at sixth position in the list of 130 cities across the world.

Pune, Kolkata and Mumbai stood at the 12th, 16th and 20th positions, respectively, according to JLL ‘City Momentum Index’ that combines socio-economic and commercial property metrics to identify the world’s most dynamic city economies and real estate markets.

“Hyderabad has been assessed as the world’s most dynamic city from amongst 130 cities across the globe,” JLL said in the report.

Hyderabad scores among the highest globally across a range of economic indicators such as GDP growth, retail sales and airport passenger growth.

Last year, Bengaluru was at number one position and Hyderabad ranked second.

“India’s fastest growing cities have been drawing a significant level of interest from overseas investors. We are starting to see the benefits of the government’s reforms on the infrastructure and policy front. Despite a slowing pace of economic growth, these reforms are bringing more market transparency, which boosts investment into real estate,” JLL India CEO and Country Head Ramesh Nair said.

The commercial real estate in south Indian cities is growing at a rapid pace, he added.

“Hyderabad has seen tremendous growth in 2019 in line with that of Bengaluru. The city has actively embraced technology driven economic growth and attracted large tech giants and e-commerce players,” Nair said.

The state government’s focus on business friendly policies and provision of high quality infrastructure along with the availability of quality talent pool and superior quality business parks has given Hyderabad a competitive edge, he added.

WHAT IT SAYS LARGE TECH GIANTS AND E COMMERCE PLAYERS HAVE ENTERED IN HYDERABAD TO MAKE IT NUMBER ONE.

THESE LARGE TECH GIANTS ARE GOOGLE AND BCG WHO HAVE OCCUPIED LARGE OFFICE SPACES THERE AND ARE ADDING ON A HI -TECH WORK FORCE.

SKR AND SUNDAR PICHAI HAVE MADE H Y D E R A B A D NO 1 ,

NOW IT IS TIME FOR SKR AND PICHAI TO MAKE BCG THE NO 1 COMPANY TO BE IN NEWS THIS YEAR AND MOST IMPORTANTLY ‘ FOR ALL THE RIGHT REASONS ‘ .

cheers.

Investors bcg

SKR AND PICHAI CEO of Google are both studding IIT at khadakpure and sunder Pichai is junior of SRK, as he disclosed this in one of his interview in tv channel

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

yes . people have been writing on MCB thtaGOOG IS buying BCG/TAKING over.

sateanna

Right on equinox ..even after daum settlement I feel fii or diis have to get into the stock …else continuous upper circuits unlikely as many predict here …it will take its own sweet time to get back to old pricing ..even 5 years won’t surprise me ..skr needs to sell his company to diis or fiis or at least get somebody who can do it … imperative to get the shares away from the operators

Odysee

Why does SKR need to sell his company? He has been the driving force behind behind the group and with troubling issues now likely to be resolved in the next few months, he will be instrumental in formulating and executing the growth plans of BCG. Selling to DIIs or FIIs will be meaningless. The real assets of BCG ( including the subsidiaries) are SKR and his very tech savvy colleagues, but they could certainly take on board some smart market savvy advisors who can assist in true price discovery.

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 137 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.