Is BCG zero or hero

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 137 total)
  • Author
    Odysee

Although Sateanna, I agree that it would help immensely if some FIIs and DIIs do get into the stock so that visibility increases and regular research reports get released. But, ideally, that needs to be done without dilution of equity, and we really have only Oak with a large quantity who could possibly be induced to distribute their holding. Not clear what quantum is there with operators etc.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

Although when BCG is compared to its competitors it may appear that its fair market price ids 500-1000 rupee.But one should invest /trade wisely and manage their risk keeping in mind the collective wisdom of the market too
    as when makes money on the price that the market is offering.
    small sell orders by operators
    may be an effort to keep pressure till ballot on PO is passed

kpal

For all those concerned, Let me put it straight, In the last con call, Our company promoter has clearly said that the company is at an inflection point & This was the reply to one of the long term retailer investor who had asked this question, If our company promoter wanted he could have easily deflected the question ut he did not, That goes to show the clear intent. Not to forget he has put in dividend policy in place, Thereafter Pref.Shares allot in place & in due course of time everything will fall in line & I am 100% sure & have implicit faith regarding it & proud to hold this hidden gem which will certainly give huge returns not ecause i am holding it ut ecause of the intrinsic value it has as a sunrise industry. Kudos to all who are holding it.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

I rememeber v well that was i think the first question of the conf call.
    Market has lost faith and the stock is not under the radar of the people who matter.
    However things change in the market.
    That is what makes the market.

kpal

For a promoter to say that it is at an inflection point can e well understood y all ut asking a disgruntled long term investor to hold all his shares ecause a promoter in the first place will never ever tell to hold, to sell or to uy, That is not his call, So what does it mean, It means promoter knows est & intent eyond the sentence/statement is very, very clear. Just wait till allotment is complete in all respects, Do not overlook the fact that promoter has cleared the dues of lenders & release of pledge shares will come in very soon, I also genuinely think promoter going to raise his stake in due course, No one can stop him from doing so. Also note a company like Deloitte having large team can get the auditing done of in a matter of 3-4 months. All in all, Lucky or should i say very lucky are those who are getting to enter or holding at this dirt price. Trust me, The day is not far off when it will outperform the markets in times to come. CHEERS !!!

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

In the past he has told people to sell if they are not happy.
    This time he did not say not to sell, he said i will suggest not taking any drastic action as company is at inflection point and you will get back more than your fixed deposit (of 5 years.)
    The facts that you are highlighting like paying all the outstanding debts/loans and becoming debt free hence release of pledged hsares are very important.
    If we get the consolidated accounts with all the subsidiaries audited by one of big four then i stand by my statement that fair market price is between 500-1000 rupee for each share of BCG..

kpal

Its natural for long term investors especially who are holding it at Rs 50-60-30 to ecome impatient, So first come first, Let SHP come in, Let allotment get complete, As soon as that gets complete. Release of pledge shares will take place, Followed y disclosure aout Daum Upcoming results will get declared, It will come out of T2T, Circuit revision will take place. ig 4 audit will get completed. Step y step everything will fall in line, That is why promoter used the term INFLECTION. Guruji 108, Sometimes we need to hear as well as read etween lines. Price will automatically follow right actions which already implemented y the promoter. Fantastic days are ahead for all of us & I wish & Pray that all get rewarded handsomely in months & yrs to come especially who have waited for a period of more then 5 yrs. We are slowly ut surely reaching the end of the tunnel without an iota of dout. HOLD ALL SHARES TIGHTLY. CHEERS !!!

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

Many long term investors find it hard to hold when they just recover their loss.
    I have only added all the time may be in hind sight i think as partly revenge trading/investing as my average was very high.
    Not sold or traded even a single share.
    I can’t believe i have built my position to this level.
    I also cant believe how i liquidated my other 3 portfolios.
    We may say we are very clever and take the credit for our success, but most of us are programmed and act accordingly.
    Looks like BRIGHTCOM train will keep gathering momentum

sateanna
    Registered Boarder

While our Hopes are firmly on Daum Settlement and subsequent rally of the stock price, legal cases are part and parcel of Companies. So what if Daum is cleared, business is same then now and forever. What happens if Daum is cleared and the stock price does not rise ?? I think we need to be prepared in case of any eventuality. Good luck to all and god bless. While we all are positive thinkers, we need to analyse the cons also.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

Absolutely.
    Market will speak.
    It will tell loud and clear if not immediately then in few days after the Daum settlement..

kpal

Averaging not averaging or for that matter uying, Selling, Holding is an individual choice, Whats important is the conviction which made you enter the scrip in the first place holds true. Whenever in self douts its important to look ack & ask yourself as to why & What made you to go for this scrip & it made sense to you then, Then its certainly should make sense now especially so, When its at a turning point & things are actually falling in line as reflected y the promoter y his actions especially so after the last con call. It is said, Winners in the markets are those who ride the fear & Control the greed. I think you will have the last laugh along with all long time investors including me for sure. That is ecause one who laughs last, Laughs the est & those days are near y, Once again repeating without an iota of dout.

kpal

At this prevailing price, There are certainly no CONS, Why one is positive matters more then eing positive thinkers. The answer lies in the story unfolding slowly ut surely in our favour. Promoter knows est & He has emphasized that the company is at an INFLECTION Point. Having said that Promoter has allotted the shares @ Rs 10 to a known entity, Who is indeed convinced with regards to the potential of the stock & Who certainly know a thing or two etter then all of us put together. So stay put & Also request all to overlook U/c, L/c drama. It is short lived & Hardly matters in the long run. JAI HO, vijayi Ho !!

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

Agreed .This UC LC busniess has no meaning in the lon term except to whiplash some and throw the weak hands out.

kpal

Guruji 108, Your Hero or Zero Mantra is no longer valid. The new mantra in place is ONLY HERO. In fact, Consider yourself as privileged that one is getting this gem at such dirt price ecause of the Daum issue, If not for Daum, Do you really think that any of us would have got it at the prevailing price, Certainly not. So its not a lessing in disguise ut a huge lessing in disguise. If any one is having the notion that this price will remain for long, Is under a great illusion & will latter regret for not going in for it. Its a now or never. Cheers !!!

kpal

More or less this 52 week high of Rs 7.47 which is now considered as strong resistance will reak & Will coincide with declaration of good upcoming results & Release of pledge shares & No sooner it gets done, The stock will certainly go ryond levels of 35 & will again e in a range of 35-50 till disclosure of Daum settlement & Then the promoter raising of stakes comes in. Guruji 108 Your target of 500-1000 is achievale in 2-2.5 yrs time frame for certain.

Mosiac

I really donot agree to the big targets given by our friends here.. if anyone believes a stock to even go from 5 to 20, thats 4 times, they would sell everything they own and invest in that stock, so why are those believers not buying the stock..

VALUEBUYER001

Let it cross 7.47 first, then 10,then 20 we shall see the series of events that lead BCG to 20. After that only higher targets

VALUEBUYER001

Brightcom group no more zero only REAL HERO hereafter

Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

Heard of all these Zero panti and Hero Panti… Untill,The promoters zeal is not met with,nothing is going to happen….Quarter after quarter after quarter…. The promoter has given pseudo hopes and false promises to patronise all of us.On, one side, he tries as if he cares for the retailers and immediatetly after that, he goes to the market makers of the stock and says “Go,Hammer ,it down”

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

Agreed with U in toto.
    Cooterie in connivance trying to hammer the stock again and
    TERRORISE THE RETAIL INVESTORS TO SAY YES TO PO ballet
    making them feel oh i am getting u ten rupee PO and the BV is 70 rupee
    against AFFLE 28 rupee BV selling at 1600.
    I will HOLD MY EACH AND EVERY SHARE.
    WILL SIT IN HIDING ON THE SIDELINES.
    IF B U stards over play their hand then i will be very aggressive
    in loading up in my time of chosing.
    Those who have big quantities can do the same but only at time and level where we have the advantage.
    The day it shoots above 7.50 on heavy volume, it will be time to load up.
    If you buy with short term objective ,U will lose .Only enter with long term objective.
    GET A LIST OF QUESTIONS READY FOR THE CON MAN FOR THE CONFERENCE CALL.
    Yes so far we have been conned for 5 years year after year in believeing all the lies and unfulfilled promises.
    Be sharp ,clear and aggressive with your questions.
    The investor who asked the question if he should sell his shares could have been planted. so dont believe any thing U hear or is said except the price action. Every thing could be a MIRAGE A LIE A COOKED UP STORY TOLL PROVEN OTHERWISE.
    SORRY FRIENDS I AM BEIND DIFFICULT BUT U GOT TO HAVE THE REALITY CHECK
    AND NOT FOOL YOURSELF WITH HOPE,LIES AND FALSE TRUST ON SOME ONE WHO DID NOT FULFILL A SIONGLE PROMISE IN 5 YEARS..

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 137 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.