Is BCG zero or hero

Viewing 17 posts - 121 through 137 (of 137 total)
  • Author
    sateanna
    Registered Boarder

Yes, even the CONCALL is limited to 30 or 45 mins. Out of which his initial speech of SKR would be for 15 mins and SKR ensures he answers minimum questions, but making his answers lengthy. Last time his CFO also participated in the call. Last two concalls time ran out before I could ask him some questions. Probably AGM/EGM is the right forum to ask him tough questions. Face to face always is more serious than on phone.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

Agreed with U in toto.
    Cooterie in connivance trying to hammer the stock again and
    TERRORISE THE RETAIL INVESTORS TO SAY YES TO PO ballet
    making them feel oh i am getting u ten rupee PO and the BV is 70 rupee
    against AFFLE 28 rupee BV selling at 1600.
    I will HOLD MY EACH AND EVERY SHARE.
    WILL SIT IN HIDING ON THE SIDELINES.
    IF B U stards over play their hand then i will be very aggressive
    in loading up in my time of chosing.
    Those who have big quantities can do the same but only at time and level where we have the advantage.
    The day it shoots above 7.50 on heavy volume, it will be time to load up.
    If you buy with short term objective ,U will lose .Only enter with long term objective.
    GET A LIST OF QUESTIONS READY FOR THE CON MAN FOR THE CONFERENCE CALL.
    Yes so far we have been conned for 5 years year after year in believeing all the lies and unfulfilled promises.
    Be sharp ,clear and aggressive with your questions.
    The investor who asked the question if he should sell his shares could have been planted. so dont believe any thing U hear or is said except the price action. Every thing could be a MIRAGE A LIE A COOKED UP STORY TOLL PROVEN OTHERWISE.
    SORRY FRIENDS I AM BEIND DIFFICULT BUT U GOT TO HAVE THE REALITY CHECK
    AND NOT FOOL YOURSELF WITH HOPE,LIES AND FALSE TRUST ON SOME ONE WHO DID NOT FULFILL A SIONGLE PROMISE IN 5 YEARS..

1+
    kpal

Guruji 108, Really appreciate your views, It different from Shoumikji who portrays the righter side of our company may e ecause he knows something more then you & Me. Also note past history need not e repeated & Definitely we all will come to know y 22nd fe 2020 as rightly pointed out y Mr Headstead. Another thing i would like to add that y using certain parameters, I can certainly say that as of now it has a target of Rs 38-40 in the offing.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

let us be objective. some time we dont see things clearly because we are involved in it.
    Markets and sentiments change and so does the stock price.They will change when they will change. Price action will tell that.
    There is no reason to trust SKR rather every reason not to trust SKR so far. When he will give reasons for change we will reconsider our views. there is zero interest in the stock from the market. try selling all the shares U got and U will know.

How is it that some are ready to pay ten rupee for the stock and no one buying for 6 rupee.
    It is just a ticker on the screen with manipulated stock price at the moment.if and when it will change in future we will know

bhup

Deterioration of money of small investors for the last many years is a very great negative factor. When everyday we see money being reduced , many of us start exiting and investing in the safe ventures. The question remains How long small investors have to wait? Secondly, why wait, when we can join at the time of rally?

Lycos_Investor
    Registered Boarder

Its a tricky situation, we can either and enter when the rally starts, but what if the rally does not allow you to enter.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

Its a tricky situation, we can either and enter when the rally starts, but what if the rally does not allow you to enter.
    This is the only reason due to which many got caught and kept on adding.
    Safe bet is add 1/3 rd now. add 1/3rd if it goes down further.
    add remaining 1/3rd when it breakso out from 7.50,

Lycos_Investor
    Registered Boarder

AKG has sold 6 million shares, not sure who has bought it.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

n oneed to botehr abt these trades. been going on for 5 years. kicking around and all that. small retail like U and me being fooled
    Dont waste UR time and energy there. Look at the chart and thats all. U cant even rely on what CEO says and promises.Not for last 5 years
    See people made huge losses by following fundamentals and trusting the numebrs and what CEO said. They kept on adding and kept on compounding losses.
    Not for last 5 years
    so just follow the chart. and manage the risk which is not possbile in UCS /LCS dance. so U can only have a long term view and decide where U are going to take a pot shot.

kpal

Yes, It is happening from last 5 yrs ut on 10/01/2020 Ganapati sold 45L AKG ought 45L. Todays ulk deal sold 60Lacs y AKG ut no corresponding uy entry of 60Lacs. Who can it e is the question ?? There is no SAST disclosure either. Is it the promoter who got from AKG today.

Srd.rdx
    Registered Boarder

It must be multiple people buying these shares hence no disclosures…on buying side.
    but this is a usual drama …all manipulated!

daal mein kuch kaala hai…here daal hi kaali hai!!!
    Everyone knows the story except the poor retailers!

acerforce
    Registered Boarder

It could be Goenka group again transferring stocks among themselves, but this time hiding the buyer, probably with intent to show that stock is being offloaded to retailers, but if we think, they could not have sold this to retailer, but to one of their friends, as retailers cannot buy such big quantity and it would have hit the LC, but instead it was 2 traders of 3 Million shares each, means an organised share transfer. But it is surprising that they managed to hide the buyer.

kpal

5 trades show total qty as 28.87 Lacs all etween 9.27 Am To 9.28 A.M. only on seindia out of 61.41 lacs volumes, Whereas Nse hardly any volumes in comparison.If they are hiding the uyer that means there is something to it then meets the eye. Is it the promoter pinching in at intermittent intervals ?? Mr Shoumik & Guruji 108 are well placed to untie the knots. Let us hear from them.

Shoumik

Good evening friends.

These block deal keep happening not to fool the investors not to fool the investors through volume action but to co trol the dance up and down of price of BCG.

If you look at the bse chart of BCG for one year a pattern can be observed.

These block deals happen when the price is near to the end of either the upward trend or near the end of down trend.

Today’s block deal is near the lows. That means the latest down trend is nearing to it end.

Thay need stocks trades to happen to increase or decrease the price.

One account gets emptied while the other gets filled and vice versa.

These are all accounts mastered by SKR and all the control is in the hands of SKR and happen in coordination with the timing of announcements.

News is controlled
    AND
    Price is controlled
    AND
    SKR is in the control room with both the NEWS JOYSTICK AND PRICE JOYSTICK IN HIS HAND.

SKR DEAR IS IT NOT RIGHT

I CAN SEE YOUR GRIM FACE.

STOP THIS NONSENSE DONT YOU WANT TO BECOME RICH.

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM IF SOME OTHERS GET A RETURN ON THEIR INVESTMENTS.

DONT BE SO SELFISH. YOU KNOW IF YOU WERE IN THE US DOING THIS THE BOARD MEETING WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPENING INSIDE OF A JAIL WITH DAVID HEADLEY AS YOUR JAIL MATE.

LAR

Let’s buyout BCG for 200+ crores.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

I have thought of this many times. But try buying just 10 million shares from the market and see what U get and at what price.
    Will be hard and promoters wont sell.
    So………..
    How about getting the …..

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

@ SHOUMIK.
    DONT BE SO SELFISH. YOU KNOW IF YOU WERE IN THE US DOING THIS THE BOARD MEETING WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPENING INSIDE OF A JAIL WITH DAVID HEADLEY AS YOUR JAIL MATE.
    Well we have Tiharh jail here in India if some on edoes not know it.

Viewing 17 posts - 121 through 137 (of 137 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.