Kellton tech.. A value buy?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    gagan2189
    Registered Boarder

I came across this scrip which engaged in Digital transformation of the companies and is actively involved in new technologies like cloud computing, internet of things etc. I myself has invested some amount in this stock. I will come up with the more detailed report very soon. In the mean time if my fellow investors want to share some knowledge about this scrip , they are most welcome.

bsenc
    Registered Boarder

Sir, as a novice, I would also like to invest a small amount in this stock. Please let me know, whether Kellton Tech Solutions share is good for short term Or long term investment. Thank you

1+
    gagan2189
    Registered Boarder
    Topic Author

Kellton tech first quarter results declared.
    Consolidated topline growth of around 12 percent and net profit increased by 13 percent. Margins remain the same.
    Company’s digital transformation segment is showing solid growth trajectory.

2+
    gagan2189
    Registered Boarder
    Topic Author

Kellton tech has crossed a crucial resistance level of 52, in the next few weeks we can see a huge upside.

gagan2189
    Registered Boarder
    Topic Author

I have recently noticed that the company has issued dividend for the first time in past ten years, I am sharing a screen shot of the same.
    This shows that the company might be turning cash surplus.

gagan2189
    Registered Boarder
    Topic Author

Peer comparison shows its highly undervalued.

2+
    gagan2189
    Registered Boarder
    Topic Author

I have created a playlist with whatever relevant informative videos I have found on youtube.

Please add this playlist and I will keep updating this playlist with time

Mundada
    Registered Boarder

Kellton tech after giving consistent performance for last 5 years, now has ambitious plan revenue 300 million$ from current 100m$.
    Interest cost is reducing from last 5 years.
    Visit website of company future technologies
    Low pe of 7 compared to sector pe.
    Good price to Bv ratio
    It is value buy
    It may be hidden gem

NIRAJ1
    Registered Boarder

I started investmentin kellton afer studing fundaments. It is future stock and under-value at present. I am accumalting at every level. Recommand to buy and hold..

Air_Bender
    Registered Boarder

Some of the issues that I think are prevalent in Kelton tech which the management needs to address for better valuation:

1. Low Operating Margins
    One of the lowest in the industry, 600 of the 1600 employees are based in the US, vs around 10% in other IT companies.

2. Servicing (recurring) is only 10% of the revenue, rest is implementation (non recurring)

3. No pricing power, since they offer generic non-specialized solutions, they don’t have any pricing power

4. Business was severely affected by Covid, another wave will be detrimental.

Some of the triggers for growth are:
    1. Improvement in margins and quicker movement of US employees to India.
    2. AI / ML / Blockchain verticals takeoff
    3. Growth driven by the new European business

Overall, the management seems genuine and the stock is severely undervalued (PE less than 10, trading close to book value)

chris
    Registered Boarder

Congratulations on the wonderful rally guys, super catch.I personally feel we are just getting warmed up.

Yogi
    Registered Boarder

Kellton Tech more than Doubles from the time of recommendation. If one wants to play safe, Book half which would be the capital, and the rest leave it for a minimum 3 years’ time.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.