Outcome and consequences of Global Audit

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    108BULLGURU
    Spectator

I think we may be underestimating the importance of the global audit.
    Thsi could be the other most important thing for the markets .
    What do you think is going to be the outcome of global audit or what are the posiiblities re the outcome of global audit in term of findings.
    What impact the global audit report can have from 1 of the bigfour auditors.
    Will highly appreciate your thoughts.

kpal

Outcome, Positive to very positive. ig 4 audit will clear the air, For me now on no looking ack on this scrip at all. It will do wonders for all the shareholders & I say this emphatically without attling an eyelid.

kpal

Regarding Fincap sell of shares,Just check the entry in SAST Disclosure. Surprisingly it is reflecting acq/sale as empty space equally the space for quantity is also showing empty space. I can recollect someone asked with regards to this transaction & Our company promoter said there is confusion. One can check & Correct me if I am wrong. Transaction date is 24.10.2019.

acerforce
    Registered Boarder

global audit if positive or neutral, would trigger re-valuation of this script, will bring in more credibility among investors, right now even though the EPS is +9, it is not considered, but I expect after global audit confirms the consolidated revenues and profits reported so far, then it could get atleast 10PE ~ 90 Rs share price… still lot more to be done to resolve the Daum issue and also remember the business model of BCG is different to other IT firms, BCG keeps most of the profits earned outside only, in it subsidiaries and does not brings it to India, but if it does this and starts giving dividends, I would say PE 20 would be fair..

kpal

Dividend distriution policy is in place as per earlier disclosure, I will not e surprised if we get a dividend as definitely re-rating is in the offing as audit report will come out max to max 3 m-4 months from now.

Shoumik

Good evening friends.

Consolidated results ie Global Audit will come out only and only at the end of year.

It has started in april the first month of the current financial year 2019-20.

The purpose of this Global audit by one of the big 4 audit firm is for three purposes.

First is the more obvious which is to convince the whole wide world about the financial strength and to have them confidence in numbers coming out of global consolidated audit.

The second motive of this global audit is to file for NYSE LISTING which is a precursor to list Brightcom at the US stock exchange.

Big 4 auditing would put Brightcom in a proper perspective before the US investors and help Brightcom make a stunning debut at the US markets. The listing at NYSE will bring out the true value of Brightcom and help it achieve a Mcap , comparable to other US listed similar stocks like Tradedesk which is now trading at nearly 11 billion dollar Mcap .

This happening is a REAL possibility. And when this happens the market Capitalization of Brightcom will be at least 45000 to 50000 crores on current figures and much higher depending on how great the figures come out of Consolidated figures.

THE third hidden motive is there as well. Can happen this way as well. This third possibility if of global audit is to find a buyer for BRIGHTCOM LIKE GOOGLE WHICH WILL FETCH INSTANT DOLLARS COMPARABLE TO TRADEDESK MCAP.

Stay tuned.

All in All great situation to be in. All our fingers in DESI GHEE. ENJOY THESE DAYS AND YOUR LIFE.

CHEERS to all my retail friends and to the management of BCG. They the managers can make it all happen and make each one of us SUPER R8CH. No doubt about it.

CHEERS ONE AND ALL

Sobha
    Registered Boarder

shoumik ji,
    You are repeatedly saying “to find a buyer for BRIGHTCOM LIKE GOOGLE”. Please explain the logic behind. Why a promoter should sell a company in a sunrise sector? Adtech companies are given premium valuation due to visibility of growth in coming years. If so, why skr should sell?

Shoumik

Good morning to Sobha madam and all our friends.

The reason for Google taking over Brightcom is that this is the easiest way for SKR to cash out and become filthy rich.

Both firm taking huge office spaces in Hyderabad also hints at easy integration if and when this actually happens.

Time will tell which direction the camel takes the karwat. May wise decisions taken by the management prevail.

For us though ALL IS WELL.

CHEERS.

Sobha
    Registered Boarder

Shoumikji,

In one of his interviews skr told that Sunder Pichai is his college mate at IIT, Kharagpur and he is with good memories and proud of that. So, just like microsoft coming into the country through AFFLE, Google can come through BCG…

But otherwise also, according to your earlier posts, BCG is gong to have a mcap of 50000 to 70000 crore. This is true comparing the valuations of AFFLE and TTD. It means, he will be rich otherwise also. More than that BCG is now investing in AI which is next breakthrough sector. Further he has big dreams of worldwide industrial network and leading status in products. So, is it little biased to think that skr will sell?

Always enjoying your brilliant posts…

Odysee

Sobha, I am sync with your thinking. No reason for SKR to sell out to a big name just to make big bucks. If now things are falling in place and BCG becomes a respected entity post the current ongoing developments, then there would be compelling reasons for SKR to make BCG a globally known enterprise, enabling him to also be recognised internationally as a leading tech entrepreneur. The shareholders will benefit substantially whichever path is chosen.

Logicalspeak

In both cases, it will be win win situation for the retail investors provided they r patient enough. Here I would like to mention that in one of the vedios I saw SKR telling the intetvier that, for search it is Google and for social it is face book and similarly he wanted to make his company like that in respect of some products/service which world will recognise with his company for certain products/services.

Shoumik

Good evening friends. And good evening to the managers of BCG.

The management has started the good work and confidence building measures. This good work should keep on going .

The managers have this one last chance to come clean which would not only benefit the stake holders but have a great great potential for the promoters to earn a fortune and help make a name for themselves , both nationally as well as internationally.

They should forget about obnoxious ways to scramble tit bits. The best way and the cleanest way to earn a fortune is through growing the MARKET CAPITALIZATION OF BCG WHICH IS A LONG TERM WAY TO SUSTAINED WEALTH FOR ALL THE STAKE HOLDERS AND MOST IMPORTANTLY FOR THE PROMOTER GROUP WHO SHALL BENEFIT THE MOST.

They should FOCUS MORE ON THE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND A NYSE LISTING WHICH WOULD HELP IN TRUE REALIZATION OF BCG’S WORTH.

Cheers.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

@Shoumik,
    “They should FOCUS MORE ON THE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND A NYSE LISTING WHICH WOULD HELP IN TRUE REALIZATION OF BCG’S WORTH.”
    I think the intentions are very clear with the appointment of legal advisors and global audit on.
    This is a much meeded step towards true value realizatio n and listing of the stock at NYSE but also in the indian markets.
    Imagine if AFFLE Can sell at 1800 where BCG can sell as it is 10 times bigger than AFFLE with operations in 20 countries and AFFLE has operations in some parts of Asia only.

Shoumik

Good morning freinds.

The Global audit figures could be much more pleasing then are being currently thought.

This year BCG has expanded its operations into 5 more countries taking the tally to 22 under its fold.

Let us wait for the results to come out.

SKR should also focus on adding more and more world class people to expand and run this world class company.

Corporate Governance and transparency should be the MANTRA for the company. He can look at our indian world class companies like TCS Infosys and Wipro and put system and procedure in place for along LONG INNINGS FOR BCG.

cheers.

Logicalspeak

So far the consolidated result invariably published for many years along with audit qualification from the statutory auditor stating by them in it, that they did not audit any of the foreign subsidiaries constituting nearly 90% of the revenue and almost 100% of the net profit reported (almost in all the years stand alone (parent) used to report loss). The used to give audit qualification to the above effect and also used to state in it that they incorporated the figures of revenue and net profit in respect of all the foreign subsidiaries as per the figures given to them by the management ( this, may I put it as akin to the students carrying bit papers for copying in the exam hall to compare the statutory auditors copying the unaudited figures given by the management in there so called statutoty audit report). What type of auditors are they. By that are they satisfying the audit requirement. Are they doing it only for taking their renumeration with out fulfulling any purpose for which statutory auditing is meant for. Why nobody making any complaint against this ridiculous auditors as it can be compared to giving statutory audit for a considararion (their salary). Why body is complaing about this fiasco to the stack exchanges and SEBI to Debar/blacklist such auditors and also for bringing the company to task by compelling to submit the audited financial results of all the foriegn subsidiaries.
    IN THE ABOVE CONTEXT THE BIG4 AUDIT ATTAINS THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTENT THING FOR MARKET TO BELIEVE THE REPORTED NUMBER. IT REMAIN A MISTIRY HOW COMPANY IS ABLE TO HOODWINK THE INDIAN REGULATORY AUTHORITY FOR THIS MANY YEARS AND IT PROBABLY POINTS OUT THE TOOTHLESSNESS OF OUR RERULATORS.
    NOW AGAIN THE BILLION DOLLAR QUESTION IS, WILL THE COMPANY COME FORWARD WITH GLOBALL AUDIT REPORT (ALL THE FOREIGN SUBS)AND GIVE TO THE PRESENT STATUTORY AUDITOR (?) FOR THEM TO INCORPORATE IN THE CONSOLIDATED AUDIT REPORT TO BE PREPERED BY THEM INSTEAD OF AGAIN RELYING ON THE BIT PAPERS SUPPLYED By THE MANAGEMENT.

Logicalspeak

Dear Admn, I have sent a message more than 1 and a half hrs Bach on this thread,but it did not appear. Any reason . Or will it appear. I did not use any thing offensive except facts.

admin
    Keymaster

Hi Logicalspeak, messages posted by guest users takes some delay (15 mins – 3 hours) to appear as it requires manual intervention to moderate. Registered users can post messages uninterruptedly which do not require any moderation.

Thank you for all your valuable knowledge sharing and discussion. Keep posting!

Logicalspeak

Thanks very much and greatful to you sir.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

@Logicalspeak
    ur SPEAKING VERY LOGICALLY.
    I have raised this issue many times and asked people to complain to PMO INDIA,ministry of corporate affairs,to ED etc etc..
    Problem is that investors think that PM NM will come to them and ask them individually their problems or an angel to appear in front of them and say lo and all problems gone and people dont even want to complain to appropriate authorities.Still not late to act in the interest of 30000 small retail shareholders who are suffering for many years.

More people RAISE THEIR voice with appropriate authorities stronger the case becomes. After all numbers count in a democracy.Authorities are not going to have a dream about the issues and may not detect such issues with every company that is listed on stock exchange without a complaint.
    Management is failing in its responsibility even for basic disclosures. For example Daum settlemenet .Why the amount and payment schedule not disclosed. Is it too too low to set the stock on fire and then it becomnes hard to justify PO price of 10 rupee to BSE/NSE agaibst EPS OF 10 rupee and BV of 70.

XO09
    Blocked User

I think the global audit report is being worked upon for more than a year now, no doubt and can be made available during FY19-20 audited results. My guess it will be E&Y doing the remaining audit for 21 subsdiaries along with 45% completed OMS numbers.

Global Audit is necessary and mandatory as part of LOC as we will get LOC on verifying, validating our receivables from our susbdiaries and part of resteuctring, without that LOC is out of equation. so both are linked with each other.

Once these two events unfold during May 2020, it will not look back.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.