Preferential Equity

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 197 total)
  • Author
    ANAND SHARMA

I think it means DAUM issue will be more for minimum 2 month .

Odysee

This preferential issue cannot be to a strategic investor. Too small. And also resulting in equity dilution. In the conference call it was stated that when a big investor comes in, it would not result in any equity dilution as far as possible. Other instruments would likely be considered.

Odysee

I would add to my earlier post, that if this preferential allotment is actually done to a strategic investor at this stage, then it is likely connected to facilitating the much larger pool of funds required by the company to settle Daum ,hopefully sooner rather than later. The conference call indicated a 3 to 4 months timeframe for the completion of the Big4( by one of them) audit of the books of the subsidiaries and consolidated results as well as the firming up of the LOC so essential for business expansion and possibly clearance of dues re Daum.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

โ€œThe details of the potential investors will be circulated to exchanges and shareholders for final approval before the said issuance.โ€

https://www.bseindia.com/corporates/anndet_new.aspx?newsid=81c7453b-14da-4216-a71e-4ad946864553

Where are the details, oh man this is crazy and not so minority holder friendly update ๐Ÿ™

True.
    There may be strategic reasons.
    But for how long management can hide its failures behind DAUM ISSUE.

m4max1979
    Registered Boarder

Hey Guys, I have a few queries and hoping to get some answers here.

1. Since BCG board has already approved allocation of preference shares and the same has been communicated via exchanges, is it necessary for the company to send notice for postal ballot again which we are hoping would divulge the purpose and name of investor. Even if they do send a notice, then is it necessary for the company to divulge the purpose of issuance preference shares or name of investor?

2. In the scenario where the company does not provide any information, does approval through postal ballot mean that now the company has to necessarily allot the preference shares within a short period of time? If yes, then how much time is normally given to the company?

3. Once postal ballot is over and investor puts the money, is there a timeline within which the company has to deploy the funds as per purpose mentioned by them?

4. Is the organizational restructuring that the company has been talking about since August last year really going on? Input from someone with contacts within the company would be great.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

โ€œThe details of the potential investors will be circulated to exchanges and shareholders for final approval before the said issuance.โ€

https://www.bseindia.com/corporates/anndet_new.aspx?newsid=81c7453b-14da-4216-a71e-4ad946864553
    Experience here …..tells not to believe any thing including what is ANNOUNCED to the exchanges till it happens.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

I think we could be getting the announcement and ballot document any day any time now.
    They just cant come one day before the ballot starts.

m4max1979
    Registered Boarder

Thanks 108BG, I saw that notice a few times yet missed this part about shareholder and exchanges approval prior to issuance of shares.

kpal

I an expecting the announcement tomorrow late evening. Cheers!!!

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

i think so.

satyamite

I have a feeling that the issue is canceled. No notice so far. No info on nsdl site under future events.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

I had same feeling before going to bed last night.
    Very unusual being so late.
    Considering the history of this company
    any thing is possible
    TILL THE REAL THING HAPPENS.
    They can come with the detailed document on Moday still.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

See under 2 conditions prefrntl issue of just 30-35 crores is hardly needed and is pea nuts.
    If LOC of 100 million USD or more comes through
    then this issue is not needed.
    December qrtr for BCG isvery very vig.Ithas pending receivables of 900 crores. Internal accruals of 40-50 croresincreaisng cash flow in Dec quarter is als no big deal.Just imagine some over due receivables coming in too.
    U can add other points

Shoumik

Good morning friends.

Dilution is a FOUL SMELLING SPRAY they want to apply onto BCG saying to the large investors don’t come near me , I have a very bad taste.

The way you see me, is the way I am.

But very many people are now ready to purchase this one holding their breath with their Pranayam switch on , having immense patience , picking it up and keeping it in a sealed packet until the time this one turns into a diamond.

When the the company does not require funds and that too so meager what is the purpose of coming out with the pref issue They wanted to buy time and play with people’s emotion some more . This way the operators would get some time to trace and cover the stock through major price destinations , trace the throughout curve to corner some more while keeping at bay the large purchasers .

If however , the issue comes through it would be the case of , Promoter wanting more stock rather than the company wanting money to payoff these petty amounts.

Let us all see what our south indian Director, The great SKR shows us at the PVR movie screen this time.

This time it should not be the case of MERRY christmas rather it should be TERI christmas and CRUCIFY the operators. Buy in truck loads. You will be very happy for your timely actions.

Cheers.

VALUEBUYER001

in tamil there is one proverb kathirikai velanja kadai theruvukku vandu aganum if brinjal is harvested it has to come to bazaar like that the suspense has to come to aconclusion by tomorrow let all good things to hapen to long term patient retail investors

kpal

Jumping to conclusions & Guess work is a very bad idea at this juncture. Avoid it. Rather Wait to hear the outcome from the Horses mouth. It will do a world of good for all investors who have been invested hear for a long time, One being Guruji 108 among all others.

m.shiva73

How can one come to conclusion that preferential shares cancelled or not happened? Did company made clarifications to exchanges?

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

No need to assume here that the issue is cancelled. They can still come with details tomorrow any time.More over there is so much of voting period. so even if they delay the info release by few days no big deal.
    https://www.bseindia.com/xml-data/corpfiling/AttachHis/5743e304-766e-406b-99c1-8584067fedfc.pdf

kpal

Some have the tendency to play especially when the going is rocky for their selfish ends but these unfortunate players forget that it always require two to play. My strong view strictly go by disclosures given on exchanges from the company’s end. Rest of things take it with a pinch or bucketful of salt. Company is entering into a good time after a very long, Tumultuous & arduous journey. I am very sure Patience will pay big rewards in days & months & yrs to come. Do not sell a single stock, Whatever the provocation.Heed only to the Horses mouth. PERIOD.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

selling at this juncture after a long painful journey may turn out to be financial suicide.
    Just my thoguhts.
    so need to wait for the story to unfold completely

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 197 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.