February 5, 2020 at 7:09 pm #4192vskRegistered BoarderTopic Author
After the PO, does Muskaan limited provide more access to GCC and what role does it or beneficiary Subrato Saha have then ?0February 10, 2020 at 9:30 pm #4660
Summary of Nov Conference call
1. Inflection Point
2. Going through Renowned banker, who is going to put us in front of potential investor
3.Fii…. No Dilution of shares …Secondary Market Buy + TakeOut CURRENT investor (? new FII)
4. We are Moving well and absolutely in line (Debt???) – LOC?>??? .
5. Cash Flow increase , Once Debt Reduction happens- Dividend- Distribution
6. Meeting Daum.. – Pay a small amount and Get an Agreement in place before december. (So far we have not announced the amount yet) – Announce the Money to be paid – and Line Up the Money to be paid-. Once the money starts flow into the company. let know the market. Will bring the confidence back
7.Brand New Auditor from NewYork – a. Opportunity to raise More funds b. Boost Confidence in Market and also to the investors who are sitting in the sidelines .Process about to start- approx 3 months. Not Beyond that.
8.LOC- Indirect Probing – 3 Months time( SKR- I didnt say that, But u can assume)
9.WE End Vr- with Brightcom Group- They are part of Brightcom Group. They manage BC Group.. WE gave them free hand as we were not able to give stock Option. They are allowed freedom to do other Non Conflicting Businesses.
10. Pledged shares:- from the Can bank- Investor Update
11. Book Value to go up
12. Analyst called last week– Affle- BCG- perception battle- sorting fundamentals.
13. Plan for Lycos:- Brand- Lot of plans– Cant divulge information- Competitive edge- we have few ideas.- Next Generation way Leveraging Lycos Brand. Its only the Brand Usage….
14. AI and expectation:- want to be the part of Journey. 6 months time
15. Pissipatti- working on new initiative for the company on some solutions ( ?? Next gen internet)- very good progress. – soon to see some announcement0February 10, 2020 at 9:32 pm #4661
I have posted the summary of the previous Conference call.Might be a worthwhile idea to refresh our memories, to see what was promised and what was delivered. Can we have some prudent discussion this? Will be an useful tool to frame the questions for this Q call , post results0February 11, 2020 at 12:07 am #4669antojp27Registered Boarder
I could not see the conf details notice in BSE. Where it was published?0February 11, 2020 at 1:20 pm #4701
This wasn’t published. This is from the compilation by the retailer groups0February 11, 2020 at 1:52 pm #4707Antojp27
Thanks Lycosmaniac0February 15, 2020 at 12:47 am #5064Diana HortonRegistered Boarder
Conference Call Details:
The company will host a conference call on 22 February, Saturday at 1.30 pm
to discuss the financial results and other queries. Call-in details will be
available From the Investor Relations page of the company’s website at:
Please send us questions to firstname.lastname@example.org to be answered during
email@example.comFebruary 15, 2020 at 1:20 am #5066Logicalspeak
@ platinum, THE conference call details and the result highlights, u have posted are not available anywhere eithe in bse site or company website. Where from u got those details. Will u please clarify.0February 15, 2020 at 1:24 am #5068Diana HortonRegistered Boarder
It is in NSE.. kindly go to company details and you will be able to find out.If you find any difficulties, kindly let me know and I shall post the link.Regards0February 15, 2020 at 1:37 am #5069Logicalspeak
Thanks platinum0February 15, 2020 at 1:20 pm #5103Logicalspeak
This time, the conference call is bit delayed due to CEO’s travel plans. Let us hope that, he travels for the stated signing of paper works for global auditor appointment and signing daum settlement agreement etc., so that SKR have sufficiant positive annoncement to make in the concall and for issuing a further update to the exchange regarding those development just prior to concall. By already deciding the concall date on the same date of result is an indication of that, as per my guess.0February 15, 2020 at 2:07 pm #5110kpal
Your guess is as good as mine. Cheers.0February 15, 2020 at 9:19 pm #5134MyshportRegistered Boarder
Reference post #5066. Here is the link for the update on the last conference call.
https://www1.nseindia.com/corporate/BCG_14062019191554_BCG_319.pdf0February 15, 2020 at 11:34 pm #5139Venky
Please add the following questions to the list
– List of subsidiaries getting merged
– Does it include Brightcom Israel
– What percentage of total revenue these 12 subsidiaries cover
– Any reason for not including the remaining 4 subsidiaries
– Does the new global auditor will also be auditing these subsidiaries or they continue getting audited by local auditor
– Does this auditor was already auditing any of these subsidiaries
– Timelines for announcing new global auditor, forming new merged entity, audited results for this new entity by the new auditor0February 16, 2020 at 8:30 pm #5150kpal
Pin drop silence on the forum. Is it the lull efore the impending storm, Seems to e so. Usain olt is all set waiting for the pistol to shoot. Cheers !!!0February 16, 2020 at 10:26 pm #5153VALUEBUYER001
Yes kpal ji if bcg trend not reverses tomorrow then we may see 3.80 also by 20 th February , 21 st February holiday on account of Mahashivaratri.but let us hope for trend reversal tomorrow0February 17, 2020 at 10:27 am #5157kpal
A reak out aove 7.47 with huge volumes means markets have given a green signal & Once that happens, Expect minimum 35-40 in a jiffy. Cheers !!!0February 17, 2020 at 2:25 pm #5159kpal
Why so much eerie silence on this forum. It seems most of them have gone to Hyderaad for F2F discussion. Some have gone to SEI, Some gone to ED. Lead y James ond. Folks rest assured you are not going to find anything amiss. Cheers !!!0February 17, 2020 at 3:12 pm #5161sateannaRegistered Boarder
I guess preparing for the exam on 22nd @ 1330hrs…0February 17, 2020 at 3:26 pm #5162Lycos_InvestorRegistered Boarder
@kpal Silence before storm on 22nd Feb 🙂0
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.