February 17, 2020 at 4:25 pm #5163kpal
That means explosion non stop. First stop 40,50,60.0February 17, 2020 at 10:32 pm #5167VALUEBUYER001
Kpal we have to wait and hear concall before coming to conclusions about BCG.enough we had experienced.let us face the reality0February 17, 2020 at 10:35 pm #5169VALUEBUYER001
Let bcg cross 7.47 52 week high and then a strong resistance level of Rs 100February 17, 2020 at 10:39 pm #5172Lycos_InvestorRegistered Boarder
@VB Yes you are right and the investors are well aware of this. That’s one of the reason we didn’t have much discussion after the mind boggling results. Many of us waiting for the conf call before jumping into conclusion.
The way Daum settlement updates have been shared makes me jittery.0February 17, 2020 at 10:55 pm #5173VALUEBUYER001
Loc to augment business growth , big4 auditor, dividend announcement are key to price appreciation n of course daum settlement0February 18, 2020 at 9:59 am #5178marketkingRegistered Boarder
Guys any question on OAK INDIA INVESTMENTS. They own 7.01 % BCG shares. Someone on this forum was saying – OAK is planning to exit by June-2020. Can someone please explain the oak investor & investments in BCG in detail. Any clarification from management in the upcoming conf call on OAK?
@platinum,bullguru,kpal,xo,shoumik & others… please throw some light…0February 18, 2020 at 10:23 am #5176kpal
Who told that 10 is a strong resistance. Not at all.Once it reaks 7.47 convincingly with huge volumes, Which it will, When all the factors that you have mentioned is put to rest, Stock price will soar easily to levels of 35-40 in a jiffy. As of now the stock price can go to 85-90 without an iota of dout over a period of time.0February 18, 2020 at 10:23 am #5177VALUEBUYER001
Freinds there is unusual silence in this forum0February 18, 2020 at 11:21 am #5181kpal
Who is that someone who informed aout oak. Let me know. Someone said Promoter is uying from oak y 31.03.2020.0February 18, 2020 at 1:39 pm #5183marketkingRegistered BoarderJune 15, 2020 at 9:52 pm #7085nitin_asceRegistered Boarder
@admin the result of bcg will be coming soon. Maybe we all collectively draft a set of questions to be asked during concall. This will help to avoid repititive questions or info already available on this forum.0June 15, 2020 at 10:11 pm #7087adminKeymaster
Very important, thanks for point out. We need to ask about axis bank debt, pledge release, Daum status, usage of PO funds, LOC, OAK exit, growth prospects in India, general update/market forecast on digital marketing industry amid Covid etc. We can list all in the same format as we did in past.
When its done, any of you can send it to IR few days before the conf call date.0June 16, 2020 at 9:28 am #7088BrightVenusRegistered Boarder
Hi Admin,one more important question to ask about planning of organic growth.0June 16, 2020 at 12:06 pm #7089sateannaRegistered Boarder
Yes admin ji, that pretty much covers all bases. Also we could expect some announcements from the company before the concall or during announcement of results.1+June 28, 2020 at 12:09 am #7365adminKeymaster
Questions for conference call on July 01 2020
1. Despite investing over usd 150 MN In business over last 5-6 years; why the top and bottom line is US $ term is flat? How long management expect the investment will go without adding to bottom line?
2. Is their any plan to close daum issue by having alignment discussions in virtual meeting? By when?
3. What is impact of major advertisers avoiding advertising on Facebook in 2020?
4. Impairment is shocking; why we never get any indication of such huge scale of problem? How can we restore transparency?
5. Pledges Shares – With whom they are pledged and when they will be released?
6. Planning of Organic GrowthJune 28, 2020 at 1:50 am #7366DeepakRegistered Boarder
-Why oak is selling their stake in open market, when management promised that they will arrange the better exit to oak. This news really creating the panic as we know still oak holding more than 4%.
Why management always failed to deliver which they promise.
-How much time bdo need to finish all the subsidary.
-There is any plan for bcg to expand the business in india, as we know india is next digital hub. So many company start investing in digital since pandemic.June 28, 2020 at 1:01 pm #7380buffetRegistered BoarderJune 28, 2020 at 2:32 pm #7382pranilRegistered BoarderJune 28, 2020 at 10:37 pm #7389kmr003Registered Boarder
Please ask below queries
1) Daum final settlement , as we know it is unsafe to travel now, Can you please try to settle in a digital way, don’t know when this uncertainty will end.
2) As told in the last conference call, OAK’s shares will not come to market, Seems like they too started to SELL in the open market,
( another 5% will be unloaded to retail investors ?)
3) Why BCG is not trying to bring institution / FII investors to invest ?
4) Loans not paid, DAUM not settled, why to declare 5 paisa dividend ?
5) If dividend declared, at least 20% it will serve the retail investors purpose, else no dividend makes more sense, and also to BCG to pay for outstanding issues.
( else in future should not say, because of dividend pay out , not enough cash to close issues)June 30, 2020 at 8:48 am #7397
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.