Random Discussions

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 219 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster

Welcome @whity3187 to this forum. The discussions in this forum has always been around the business prospects. We don’t discuss price targets but aim to discover value which may be different for everyone based on their conviction from the knowledge they get from here. For this reason, I have locked all other columns to restrict others adding column as per wish, which sometimes could influence buying or selling decision. Survey for holdings was anonymously carried just to know the investor strength we have here.

@all – sheet will be locked for editing on Friday end of the day marking the end of this successful effort. We can have it again next quarter. Thank you for making it a success.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LGk2oqf_wNHt3uySaaNOPCprKatfNcJdu_dTNUiDcjY/edit#gid=0

drjaysee
    Registered Boarder

Dear All, the below article may be useful for today’s happening. Fingers crossed.

https://www.investopedia.com/trading/warrants-risky-but-high-return-investment-tool/

2+
    whity3187
    Registered Boarder

when can we know results of today’s meeting?

2+
    Logan
    Registered Boarder
    Topic Author

Dude Saul_Gudman of MMB, if you don’t stop peddling fake information about me then I’ll go to cyber police and give a complaint against you. The police know how to track people like you. Don’t think that you can hide from them.

There are more than 150 members in this forum and if you say things like we are puppets of the CEO then it’ll make everyone angry. Each and every member of this forum has invested his/her hard earned money. Respect that. Your quarrel is with the CEO, take it up with him.

If you don’t stop peddling fake information then 150 members will teach you how to show respect to other people.

JRS
    Registered Boarder

@Saul_Gaudman from MMB,

Mr I am not able to control my laugh by seeing your frustration on SKR and members of this forum. I could imagine you tearing your shirt into pieces on street不不不不. If this warrant get issued your hands may go to your pants不不不不.

At least Logan trust CEO or the fundamentals and he is with this stock, his agenda is clear he TRUSTS.

My question is,why are you with this stock from last 7 to 8 years, should we consider you as an agent of G gang who wants this stock to trade in this present price band and just making profit by buying and selling.

Atleast this forum members went and met CEO showing concern towards all investors, I say atleast they have put some effort to pressurise CEO.

What you are doing just Barking like a stray dog on the forum that you will challenge CEO, first go meet him and challenge him and get the things corrected. We all will appreciate your intention then.

If for you Logan is looking like PR of BCG who is pulling the innocent investors, for others you are looking like an agent/broker of G gang who is manipulating investors to sell their shares for loss to G gang.

Let us not want who is what, we want the stock price to go high, if you can do something for that you do we all are with you, else shut your mouth and no need to panic us and make us sell the stock for loss, your messages are making us to loose confidence on this stock.

If you really have good intention on investors and if you are really capable of turning this stock high kindly do that and we will be thankful to you with whole heart and for ever, but kindly dont sit and howl like a werewolf and scare us, as most of us are new investors and dont want to get panic and sell.

Logan
    Registered Boarder
    Topic Author

@JRS, for many months I ignored these trolls. They were commenting nonsense and fake things about this forum and it’s members saying we are trapping others and we are paid by the company. They can’t tolerate if other people have meaningful discussions but they can write whatever they want. They think each and every post has some agenda.

Talking about the company means trapping others then what about all the analysts who talk about many companies? Are they trapping everyone?

What about lakhs of people on other platforms who actually tell others to buy or sell shares of a company. Even in MMB we can see people telling others to buy shares @xxx for a target of yyy. Are all these people trapping others?

This is a forum dedicated to talk about BCG. As an investor I have a right to talk about the company. I’ve never shared any fake information.

They call investors of BCG as beggars and laugh at our situation. Let them attack the CEO how much ever they want but I don’t see the point when they attack fellow investors.

To put an end to all these things, the best thing to do is give a police complaint. I’m sure all the investors here will be ready. We all are equally frustrated. It’ll clear everything. We have to decide if it’s better if the company complaints to the police or we investors have to do it. Since it’s the company’s responsibility to look after the shareholders, and also to protect the company’s image, it’s best if they give the complaint.

diamond_2017
    Registered Boarder

Can we make a investor body from this forum and make a compliant to sebi to block this preferential issue, the manner in which this warrant is taking place it seems to be a big abuse of the system. Collectively we as group can take action ,cant we?

bitran
    Registered Boarder

@Diamond, #9615

By doing that way, we ourselves destroy the chances if any for price recognition. Some of us will be ok, even if we lose the entire investment. Many pensioners, retired senior citizens etc will be affected very heavily. Atleast now the stage is set for price discovery. If the company grows as expected, they can later buy back. Even with diluted EPS, we should have good appreciation from current levels. Finally, we all want good investment returns right? Let us hope things move up from now on and not do anything stupid which hamper that.

diamond_2017
    Registered Boarder

@bitran – Yes , you are right on investment front , but if this were to happen in US , Mr . Reddy would have had to pay a big penalty. he has made mockery of investors atleast thats what i feel

bitran
    Registered Boarder

@Diamond,

Please don’t think I am supporting the management. You could read my opinion in other threads about how I see things. I was having very very high expectations from SKR but now, nothing. At the same time, we need to be logical and don’t want to destroy the chances of some long term retailers who was in the scrip for long and they need to get their investment back. SKR fought biggies for years and he can wait. That is not the case with many. I know certain people who put their entire money in this share only..Let us not destroy their hope.

diamond_2017
    Registered Boarder

@bitran – Should we wait for agm or can we request investor cell for a concall and detailed disclosure on this warrant issue. As this event has come out of the blue , as i had thought next event would have be LOC and DAUM closure. Lets hope for the best outcome , but prepared for the unknown

1+
    bitran
    Registered Boarder

@Diamond, may be Admin can check about the possibility of call with investor relations cell but do you really think that makes any difference.In every calls, SKR projects as if they are very near to solving all issues but years passed now. Still we believe that it is very close….

6+
    Logan
    Registered Boarder
    Topic Author

Someone on MMB is talking about this forum and telling that we shouldn’t talk about the company in a public forum. If he can do the same then why shouldn’t we? MMB is also a public forum so if we go by his logic then he should also stop discussing in a public forum.

We have never threatened anyone who posted negative things about BCG. Almost everyone on many platforms are negative on BCG and we don’t care about all those things. We will give complaint to the police (everything will be done legally) if someone peddles fake information about the company and we know who that person is. One person always peddled fake news about BCG like saying it’s a shell company and it’ll delist etc and he scared many investors.

If the person discussing on that forum can find any wrong things about this forum then he can give complaints to any authority. I am ready for that. It’ll be best if he involves BCG’s management and promoters too as it’ll bring more closure. Let the police investigate everyone, even the people who write on MMB, that’ll be the best outcome. They’ll get to know who is manipulating the shares and who is peddling fake information.

He should understand that this forum is started by frustrated investors. All the members who write here are frustrated investors. Just like how he is frustrated we all are frustrated. We may have different opinions but what’s the problem if we discuss about the company in a public forum?

Raj
    Registered Boarder

Dear all, I think the time has come for all for all of us to come together and file a Pil against the company. With so much of suspense hanging on all the long term investors. A probe should definitely happen by sebi too.. Once everyone thinks all the problems are going to end and all of a sudden another one pops up like the warrants.. Sure there is price manipulation happening. Hope this will get noticed if things don’t change.

Logan
    Registered Boarder
    Topic Author

I don’t know about posts getting deleted automatically and I don’t give a rat’s ass about that but one thing is sure, one genius is making it easier for the police to know who’s peddling fake news. It’ll be very easy to catch him.

Like me, other investors also won’t care about negativity about the company (we’ve seen it since many years) but what we care about is fake news and we know what to do to stop/reduce that. It’s very simple – take legal action.

We in this forum have more than 150 members and other investors will also be ready to take legal action, so, “expert fake news peddler” should take things seriously from now onwards. Our patience is running thin.

VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

How to put an end to this? Who will bell the cat?

1+
    Logan
    Registered Boarder
    Topic Author

@valuebuyer001, we’ll see for few months. If these fake news peddlers continue then we can surely take action against them. I think we should put pressure on the company to take action like Yes Bank did.

I wouldn’t have worried if people didn’t give importance but we see so many people on many platforms not believing the numbers and they spread fake news telling numbers are fake without any proof. Some people will go away if the stock trades at higher prices.

See this one guy never stopped peddling fake news even after warning of legal actions so it’ll be best if we get serious about it. Let us teach him a lesson about respecting other people. There are many people who have put their life savings into this stock and it’s very important that they get real authentic information about the company.

Since BCG is a small cap company (penny stock), analysts won’t write about it and people will check platforms like MMB, Twitter, Facebook etc for information about the company. When they see things like fake numbers, company will delist etc, their perception will change. It’s not like it is the the only reason for the negative sentiment but it played a big part in creating the extreme negative sentiment so everyone should give importance to it.

Let’s wait till LOC and Daum are done and then decide on what to do. The management team won’t be that busy after these two are done.

drjaysee
    Registered Boarder

Dear @Logan, we are almost at the edge of all the issues and if everything settled as you mentioned, we need not bother about these negative boarders. Already many investors from other stocks have moved to BCG especially after token advance of the dividend and many media also will start talk about BCG soon. Hence, we need not bother about it much and lets be calm & watch the show of BCG. In general our mentality is that we are ready to wait for any levels of bottom but we will get tempted if it will cross our buying price ( as we see now). The important thing is we should be patience and shouldnt get tempted to exit for the smaller profits. Good luck to all BCG forum friends and investors.

bhalothia9
    Registered Boarder

Dear @drjaysee , Could you please tell what is this token advance of dividend?

VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Thank you @Logan sir

1+
Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 219 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.