Random Discussions

Tagged: 

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 232 total)
  • Author
    drjaysee
    Registered Boarder

Dear @bhalothia9, sorry, I meant about current dividend announcement (0.05) and we may expect lot of following developments soon from management during AGM. Let’s be patience until then.

2+
    Logan
    Registered Boarder
    Topic Author

@drjaysee, I understand we should ignore these trolls but at the same time we should teach them a lesson on respecting other people (and their hard earned money). For many years this guy shamelessly peddled fake information and made fun of investors by calling them beggars etc, he used to laugh at other people’s pain.

Obviously comments on any platform won’t impact the price but also we should understand that fake news spreads like wildfire, if not stopped at the beginning then it’ll spread crazily. All these years, most of the market participants didn’t believe the numbers (even though they were audited) because of fake information. No one gave importance to knowing the truth and all were judging BCG based on rumours.

But now that has changed, because of many actions of the company and also because of this forum, everyone’s knowing the truth (thanks to the admin for creating it and Hyderabad members for meeting the CEO and sharing what was discussed there with us).

Few years back if anyone wanted to know genuine information then they’d have to be a part of WhatsApp or groups but now anyone can get genuine information because of this forum.

If that guy continues to peddle fake information then we should take serious actions. We should make him pay for making fun of other people’s pain. He thinks he can get away with anything but he should understand that karma is a b.t.h, it won’t spare anyone.

Logan
    Registered Boarder
    Topic Author

He he he, one genius guy in the other forum doesn’t even know how Google and Facebook make money. Very clever person, instead of looking at his own knowledge is simply talking trash and blaming me. He’s trying to divert himself by blaming me because of his lack of knowledge.

Yar guru ivnu, company en maadta idhe gotilla but yavaglu sentiment change maadakke try maadtane? Nan enadru baritini, avn problem enu? Nang majak andre enu gotilla – please explain maadu.

Dude stop talking about others and concentrate on your investment man. I know just like me even you have put your hard earned money. It’s important to know everything before commenting.

Google and Facebook are adtech companies – before commenting nonsense, try to learn about their business and see how much revenue they make from adtech business. Google makes more than 80% of its money from ads. Facebook’s is more than 95%.

Don’t you see the irony here? It’s people like you whom I’ve talked about not knowing the business properly and you yourself have proved me right by exposing your knowledge on the company and the industry.

It’s you who has decided to invest in BCG, nobody told you to invest – it’s your money. Stop acting like a child and start growing up man. Or is it that you are so gullible/naive that you can’t take your own decisions and rely on others? Then why invest in small caps like BCG? Go invest in a mutual fund or other fixed income funds. Why harass others for your decisions?

Logan
    Registered Boarder
    Topic Author

One more thing. Your quarrel is with the CEO, so take it up with him. Why attack other investors for the CEO’s actions?

We both have invested in BCG. You have a different view of the company and I have a different view. Respect others’ views and opinions. Why do you want this we vs them?

If you have any problem with what we write here then do either of these 2 things.

1) Start ignoring us or

2) Give a complaint to SEBI against us. Let SEBI investigate both the forums and everyone who writes in them. Let the truth come out – I’m always open to it. We have nothing to hide.

If you have the right to talk and comment about BCG then I have the same rights.

Logan
    Registered Boarder
    Topic Author

Dear black_m of MMB, see I didn’t blame investors for not asking about the warrants. What I said was that I was surprised to see no one ask any question on that topic. Why should I blame them if the CEO and the management aren’t ready to answer that question?

I believe in the principle that “you eat what you kill”. I took the decision to invest in BCG and only I’ll be responsible if I make or lose money. I won’t blame anyone for that. I may criticise people for asking silly questions like – will the price each 3 digits etc but I won’t put the blame on others for my decisions.

We both have different views and opinions but at the end of the day all we want is good returns on our investments. So I wish you good luck and I hope we both make good returns on our investments. Let us put aside our differences and let us stay united.

If you are interested you can start writing in this forum. It’s better if most of us stay in one place.

Logan
    Registered Boarder
    Topic Author

Dear HarshaY of MMB, thank you for your kind words. I request you to write in this forum so that it’ll be easy to communicate.

About DH, I have written yesterday that we both should forget all that and not discuss further and DH has also agreed so I don’t want to write anything about that incident.

I don’t know the first person that you have mentioned, expert. Since I started writing in the forum, I haven’t come across a member who uses that ID.

Regarding the second person. See I understand his pain and his frustrations. If you remember, me and him used to talk more about the company than anyone else in this forum. I don’t want to go more personal but what I found was he was too harsh on me. There’s a way to talk to others, I don’t know whether he means it or not but I found him too aggressive all the time. Any other person would’ve ignored him but I replied to each and every message of his forgetting about his aggressiveness because I understood his pain and also because I wanted to share my views and opinions too.

In fact we appointed him to ask all the questions on our behalf in the conference call but unfortunately he didn’t get the chance to ask any questions. See, I can answer only so much and I don’t have answers for all the issues and topics. If I don’t know anything about a particular topic then I’ll tell the person about that without any hesitation. He used to ask relevant questions and I answered for the ones which I knew and understood. Most of his questions could be answered only by the CEO and the management. No investor could answer those. He always held us (especially me) responsible for the actions of the CEO and the management.

Then suddenly he decided to stop writing in our forum and went to MMB and he started bashing me and made fun of me. He used to call me blind follower and always mocked me. Tell me, how much more can I tolerate? And don’t you think it’s silly to ask me the questions that only the CEO could answer. Also why hold me responsible for the actions of the CEO? All the time he attacks me in his posts. My question is why do that? Why not concentrate on his writing and why call some of us spineless and other nonsense things?

See it from my perspective. Don’t you think he’s attacking me?

Tell me what should I do when someone behaves like this? Few weeks back he couldn’t write a post without mentioning our forum. He’s the one that always mocks us and tries to start a fight. So I reply to him and I’ll also mock him. Don’t mind me asking this – why is it that only I should tolerate him? Why doesn’t he tolerate me? Why doesn’t he respect me? It’s the basic thing to do right?

4+
    Logan
    Registered Boarder
    Topic Author

Regarding criticisms, if you see my posts, I try to take a balanced view on most of the subjects. For example, I understand why the company couldn’t grow like the others. See for 440crs net profit, the company could generate only 16crs free cash flows. You need more free cash to be able to grow, close off issues and to go for dividends or buybacks. The cash on hand is also low, 120crs I think which is too low and they can’t dedicate all that at once.

Then regarding corporate governance, always I’ll be the first person to criticize the CEO and the management. I will always write about the lack of transparency and communication with the shareholders, I have written on the CEO not walking the talk. I written about the CEO giving timelines on a particular thing and not executing that. I’ve written about the board members and the need to appoint new members who bring more to the table. I’ve also written an article on corporate governance and other stuff – Areas of Improvement. You can check that. Then in the conference calls, I’ve asked several times for them to give more information on many items in the balance sheet like other assets, loans and advances etc. They didn’t honour that and I have been critical on that too.

Regarding AGM, like everyone, I also hate the way it was conducted and I hated that they didn’t bring up the warrants topic and I have mentioned that also in one of my messages/posts.

Regarding warrants, I have always been critical on that from the day they announced that. I don’t understand why they need that when they are certain that they’re getting the LOC. What more can I write about that?

If you remember all these years there was so much ambiguity about the company. Most of the market participants didn’t believe the numbers, they didn’t understand the cash flow issues of the company and they gave all the importance only to Daum. At first I concentrated on those topics. Before I write anything I try to do proper research so that I don’t share anything wrong.

Regarding dividends, today is the last day to pay and I don’t think it’ll be good to start criticizing them now as they still can send it by the end of the day. If they don’t send it today then obviously everyone, including me, will criticize them.

When I criticize them I mention corporate governance because everything comes under that.

You have written that I don’t give space to others. When have I done that? If they don’t mention me in their posts then I won’t reply to them. If they ask me questions then obviously I’ll have to answer right? Sometimes I’ll have to reply even if they don’t mention me because of the obvious reasons. I’ve had disagreements with many members in the forum and we haven’t taken things personally.

Logan
    Registered Boarder
    Topic Author

Brightspot of MMB, we will never do that. That won’t be ethical. We’ll never tell others to buy or sell shares of any company. This forum was created to share information and discuss about BCG. Nothing more than that.

3+
    Logan
    Registered Boarder
    Topic Author

Brightspot, nothing will stop operators from doing their pump and dump activity. We can complain to SEBI and the police but the operators have the ability to manipulate prices with smaller quantities too which makes it very hard to trace them.

Few years back there was no value recognition but now that has changed. Everyone sees and understands the value in the company but for value realisation, everything depends on the actions of the CEO. If he takes good decisions then the operators can’t stop the share from reaching it’s true value.

Logan
    Registered Boarder
    Topic Author

Dude fake Saul Gudman guy of MMB, you’ll get to know who I am from the police. If you don’t stop peddling fake news about me or other members of this forum then get ready to face police action. I neglected you all this time and I’ve warned you before also but if you don’t take things seriously then I know what to do. It’s easy for the police to track people like you.

Respect and appreciate what @Rathi_b and others have done. They are sharing with us whatever was discussed with the CEO.

You have invested in BCG and you are responsible for your decisions. Don’t put the blame on others for that. If you have problem with the CEO then deal with him. You have the right to complaint to SEBI against him. Do that instead of abusing other investors.

Right now, we – be it me, Rathi, Hyderabad members or other investors will neglect people like you but if you continue your nonsense then we all will get together and take legal actions against you.

Also remember that the company can take legal actions against people like you for abusing the CEO, investors and for peddling fake news. We investors will make sure that the company does that. If you don’t stop peddling fake news then we won’t let the company neglect people like you. We’ll put maximum pressure on the company to take action against you.

Think of it, I’m not threatening you, I don’t want to have any conflicts with fellow investors but if you accuse me of fake things then I’ll have to get serious. There’ll be more than 2 separate complaints against you. One from my side and the other from the company.

From now on, think before you write anything.

Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

It is beneath my dignity to acknowledge armchair investors who can’t do anything other than engaging in petiness of shitposting every time their fingers start itching. And as for everything else I am hopeful that we will have our answers once these overworked exchanges give a clarification on status of the warrants.

sandyc316
    Registered Boarder

@rathi_b Very well said! You never know it could very well be their job: Confessions of a paid stock basher

profile inactive, exited bcg
    Registered Boarder

@sandyc316 Definitely happening in moneycontrol board. This article drives me further long on bcg. Also based on the article, I feel one method to deal with the stock bashers would be by totally ignoring and not responding to their provocative messages.

8+
    Logan
    Registered Boarder
    Topic Author

Dude fake Saul Gudman, mind your language and don’t test my patience. Your quarrel is with the CEO so deal with him. Go ask the CEO about dividends and other things you genius. How can investors know all these?

Please give a complaint against me, this forum and the company. Let the truth come out. Let the police decide who is abusing others and who is spreading fake news.

If you don’t understand the disclaimer put on MMB then please ask any knowledgeable person. MMB won’t protect you if any police action is taken against you.

Read this article and know that the company ,and the investors can file a complaint against people like you. Who will protect you when it’s clear for everyone to identify you for writing fake information and for abusing many investors and the CEO.

YES Bank files complaint with police, seeking origin of fake news and to assess short-sell positions

Try to be civil and have some decency and respect other people. Just because you lost money doesn’t give you the rights to abuse others. Most of the investors are frustrated with the CEO and they don’t act like you. Again I’m saying, you have the right to complain against the CEO so do that instead of abusing other investors.

Logan
    Registered Boarder
    Topic Author

If one fake news peddler gets caught then others will be scared to post fake things again. It’s very easy to identify them because most of them write in MMB.

If everyone’s ready then we can give a complaint to the police against these people. More the merrier. If the company backs us or if the company gives a complaint and if we back the company then it’ll be great.

Valuation now depends on the actions of the CEO ,and his management team but we shouldn’t let these fake news peddlers get away. They brought pain and suffering to many investors. I remember one investor saying he had high BP and high sugar levels because of all this drama. There are many retired people who have invested their life savings in BCG and it’s important everyone gets the right information about the company. At shouldn’t let fake news peddlers control the news flow.

Anyway, the conference call will be in the coming days and we should put pressure on the company to take legal actions against fake news peddlers.

Logan
    Registered Boarder
    Topic Author

Who is shameless here Mr.Genius? You are telling me to write with my real name but you are shamelessly using my former id to gain attention. Before telling others first you use your own name. Why are you not using your own name and identity?

Don’t write fake things about us to score points with the investors community. Everyone knows the truth so stop your fakery. First have common sense before writing anything stupid.

No one here justified the delay in dividend payment. If we have problems with the company we deal with it by legal means. We consult people related to this. It’s you who is targeting other investors instead of dealing with the company.

Be as negative as you want no one gives a damn but do it without abusing other investors. Don’t act childish by abusing other investors.

6+
    VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

@Logan Ji, I agree with you sir. I feel it is high time to BELL the CATS 🐱🐈 in mmb , by putting pressure to company in ensuing concall and or by giving complaint to police/ cyber crime.

jay69
    Registered Boarder

Trade Desk (TTD) has shown great quarterly results and the stock price today is around 909 US Dollars up more than 7%, here is the link to the results

https://www.thestreet.com/.amp/investing/trade-desk-jumps-after-q4-report-and-outlook-price-targets-up?__twitter_impression=true

4+
    jay69
    Registered Boarder

The promoters had enough time & opportunities to directly increase their stakes at a lower prices but all they chose to do is bring 2 preferential issues within a year at throwaway prices and diluted the equity of the company by massive quantities allegedly to their friends/associates/acquaintances to increase their stakes through backdoor but they are yet to release their own pledged stakes which is roughly 33% of promoter’s holdings & if they don’t get it released at the earliest then they risk their stakes & the company they fondly created/nourished to be taken over by big corporates who are entering the digital ad-tech space.

This company is a “prime takeover candidate” as its stock price is already so low that it can be taken over by a rival company very easily even by its book value which is about Rs.50 now that Airtel has entered the digital ad-tech business it will try all routes (organic/inorganic) to grow & if it gets a global company with several prized assets spread across the globe at a price of Rs.3000 crores (at its book value prices) even then its very cheap as its real prices are several times higher than the book value but its available at such low prices only because of the management’s pathetic attitude towards corporate governance & it may be a deliberate ploy so as to keep the stock prices low for reasons best known to them but by doing such lowly & cheap acts they are doing a great disservice to not only retail shareholders but also to their own prospects, so its high time the game played for years of not allowing the prices to reach its “real prices” is stopped otherwise those playing the games will loose their company to some takeover tycoon.

#COPIED

3+
    jay69
    Registered Boarder
Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 232 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.