Random Discussions

Viewing 14 posts - 201 through 214 (of 214 total)
  • Author
    drjaysee
    Registered Boarder

Dear @bhalothia9, sorry, I meant about current dividend announcement (0.05) and we may expect lot of following developments soon from management during AGM. Let’s be patience until then.

2+
    Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

It is beneath my dignity to acknowledge armchair investors who can’t do anything other than engaging in petiness of shitposting every time their fingers start itching. And as for everything else I am hopeful that we will have our answers once these overworked exchanges give a clarification on status of the warrants.

sandyc316
    Registered Boarder

@rathi_b Very well said! You never know it could very well be their job: Confessions of a paid stock basher

profile inactive, exited bcg
    Registered Boarder

@sandyc316 Definitely happening in moneycontrol board. This article drives me further long on bcg. Also based on the article, I feel one method to deal with the stock bashers would be by totally ignoring and not responding to their provocative messages.

8+
    VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

@Logan Ji, I agree with you sir. I feel it is high time to BELL the CATS 🐱🐈 in mmb , by putting pressure to company in ensuing concall and or by giving complaint to police/ cyber crime.

VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

When results for Q4 are likely to come out? Any idea friends?

1+

30Th June 2021.

5+
    VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Kris Ji I think that is last date allowed

3+
    BrightVenus
    Registered Boarder

Will dividend be distributed before the announcement of results date?

4+
    Sobha
    Registered Boarder

SKR declared dividend along with annual results in 2020. He said ‘it is a token dividend and better can be expected in future’. What about this year? Is it that a better dividend is on the way considering the fact that most of the problems are already solved?

Even though LOC is not materialized till now, that is not required for solving earlier enlisted problems. PW amount is sufficient for DAUM settlement. Rs. 95 crores is with him already (65+30) from PW and PO together. Total settlement amount with DAUM is Rs 110 crore. So can we propose and expect a better dividend?

5+
    Logan
    Registered Boarder
    Topic Author

Mr.Script knows very well how to change words of other people just to look like some kind of genius. Everyone can see my posts where I have written about operators manipulating prices but Mr.Script is so desparete to write something about me that he’s using only one of posts to make his nonsense point. Let him see all my posts and then talk nonsense. I have never denied operators’ manipulation of prices and in fact I have talked about it several times. How can you expect rationality from a person who doesn’t even know the difference between a script and a scrip and who doesn’t know how auditing works and who doesn’t understand taxes. But be assured that he knows how to comment about other people. Man pretends to know those topics just to seek attention. Now who is trying to be a Mr know it all here?

Now on the topic of trapping innocents, Mr.Attention Seeker wanted to start a petition asking SEBI to look into BCG’s account. He was writing about all investors getting together and asking SEBI to conduct a forensic audit. Remember all that talk was when the price was in single digits. What happened to all that activist talk? Who tried to misguide investors? Who actually trapped innocent investors saying he’ll take some legal action and did nothing?

What stopped Mr.Pretend to know it all give complaints to SEBI about the company? Did I stop him or did any investor from this forum stop him? Before taking about other people, the least someone can do is try to do what they themselves say.

Writing in his own language, he tried to trap innocents by talking about manipulation, legal actions, SEBI, auditing, petition, taxes etc etc to bring negativity and to snatch away shares from them at very low prices.

Thank God I’m not like Mr.Pretend to know it all. If I don’t know anything about some topic, I’ll frankly tell everyone I don’t know about that topic but what about Mr.Pretend to know it all? He just talks about others that’s all.

My question is – what’s stopping Mr.Attention Seeker to give complaints against the promoters or company or management? He’s damn sure that they are manipulating prices but why isn’t he taking any action? What’s stopping him from doing that?

In the last 2 quarters, there were more than 30 complaints against the company. These people didn’t wait for others to give complaints against the company. Why doesn’t Mr.Pretends to know it all do the same?

He’s always interested, actually obsessed about what others write.

Talking about market factors, I don’t complain like Mr.Script when a stock doesn’t move. Talking bad about Rallis India when the price didn’t move. I respect the market and I’m aware of the risks and rewards that come with investing in stocks.

hw_tw
    Registered Boarder

It is important that the new investors know about BCG the same way all of us get it from this forum. This has helped most of us to stay invested even when the prices went below 10 and 5 and stayed there for long.

I feel most of these new investors are relying on MC forum or YouTube channel and some whatsapp, telegram tips groups.

Though most of the YT and I guess WhatsApp, telegram groups might be talking positive about BCG I feel they all lack depth in terms of fundamental analysis, technical analysis and also they don’t have idea of BCG’s business model and history of BCG.

The only reliable sources are this forum and the Conservative_Indian’s telegram group

Couple of options in front of us

1/. Bring in the new investors to this forum…but the challenge I feel is that most of these people are small investors with preferred language in Hindi

2/. The other option is to start a YT channel by the members of this forum…preferrably both in Hindi and English and share accurate information

Requesting @admin, @Logan and all forum members to suggest if there are any better options compared to option 2

Anyone who has experience and interest in YT content creation can take this forward

hw_tw
    Registered Boarder

Completely agree with you @Logan, it is difficult and time consuming to make content which is understandable to each and everyone.

On one side, there are these smart investors / operators who show everything in a magnifying glass and try to make the share move according to their tunes

On the other hand, we have these short term investors who doesn’t understand stock markets and BCG’s business and want to make quick money and start getting carried away with these YT, Telegram channels run by people who again lack knowledge. Their only motive is to somehow increase their subscribers count and become an influencer. They are like the cat on the wall type and just keep talking on daily basis stock movement, … they keep giving both higher and lower targets but can’t justify that with any type of analysis.

For example, just because there is the word “Digital” in BCG’s business and all IT companies also talk about “Digital business”, they think both these companies are in same business and start comparing BCG with companies like Happiest Minds and other IT companies.

One more thing, these days people are so much worried about the Bonus shares…any delay on this matter people seems to be getting impatient …some smart operator gang start taking opportunities of these events and start spreading negativity such that these short term investors start getting panicky and in some time even the YT channels unknowingly join them

The only way is to keep increasing the registered members / visitors of this forum so that all these short term investors take informed decisions

PBB
    Registered Boarder

This could be an interesting one for some of the members.

Mapping The Biggest Companies By Market Cap in 60 Countries

5+
Viewing 14 posts - 201 through 214 (of 214 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.