Random Discussions

Tagged: 

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 232 total)
  • Author
    Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

Logan come on man understand his game. He and his platinum associates who can delete messages there are constantly maintaining a negative sentiment on that platform and are lapping up shares at cheap prices. They are just running from one useless issue to another meaningless analogy. I’m sure they are waiting to buy more shares now because it would be difficult after axis settlement because the business is taking off now.
    It sad that they are playing a game of fooling people. But KARMA is A darling and it is going to kiss them one day too.

Logan
    Registered Boarder
    Topic Author

@Rathi_b, not everyone is trying to buy at low prices. We have to understand every individual’s agendas.

That guy is a sadist and he thinks that everyone should invest only in large cap companies. He even made fun of Tanla once. He likes to play with other people’s emotions. (Also he’s a big dummy piece who doesn’t understand anything).

Then there are ex investors who don’t want the price to go up at all. They would’ve sold it at a loss and their jealous levels increase as there are more positive developments.

They are the people who make silly things big. They will not buy BCG again because doing that will hurt their ego. These people don’t know anything about the relevant topics but they pretend to know everything, they praise themselves when their stocks go up and they brag about it always and people will notice them.

These people will share opinions and if they are negative on BCG then they’ll never change their views because changing their views mean admitting they were wrong which will hurt their ego.

Then there are people who buy something looking at what others say and they don’t understand anything but buy looking at price increase and they lose money in the short term and they start writing negative comments always.

There are other kinds also but these people are more active.

VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Expert begger is planted by operators in BCG board of mmb .he will come in another mmb if after bcg starts secular bull run he is chameleon

3+
    VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Typing error he will come with another mmb id in bull run of BCG

2+
    Logan
    Registered Boarder
    Topic Author

Expertbeggar Expertbeggar,

Yes people?

Desperate begging?

No people.

Telling lies?

No people.

Open your pockets

Only paisa paisa!

Expertbeggar is saying that we think his comments will change stock prices. How dumb does he think we are? We are not a dummy piece like him.

VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Expert begger is like a Jackal and chameleon combined creature. They will suffer for their karma

4+
    Logan
    Registered Boarder
    Topic Author

After knowing nothing about fundamentals why is he not stopping but continuously begging…!!! Be cautious, some say he’s a dummy piece but others know he’s a big sadist.

4+
    Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

Beggers are begging alms in full force today.

5+
    Logan
    Registered Boarder
    Topic Author

Many say he is a sadist and could be an expertbeggar. I suggest all expertbeggarwala, desparatewala, sadistwala, shamelesswala to beg as much as required who is now available even after getting humiliated.

Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

This is so frustrating Logan I just want to meet person and hound him the same way that he has done to others. They don’t realise that a person who has invested here by actually researching, comprehending every possibility of loss here is not affected by their vituperative actions. They are just so sadistic that they are willing to throw their morals just to satisfy their ego and scaring away anyone who would be inclined to investing here. It even feels cheap to acknowledge him and his group there. I am sure that this is going to be even more sweet and rewarding when eventually we are proven right. They should understand and know because I am sure they have a eye here and that they can’t keep fooling people forever. Their acts are going to catch up eventually. Just sadistic beings who have no morals and spread their miserable, twisted agendas. They will receive their answer in the next two quarters and as far as stock price goes, people who are investing in this illiquid stock should know that this is not just a gateway for 10 or 30% profit it will actually earn them a lot more if they care to read the company financials and study their functioning in the digital space.

Logan
    Registered Boarder
    Topic Author

@Rathi_b, you are 100% right. They don’t care about other people’s emotions.

Obviously we all don’t think that because of them the price is falling and I don’t care if they talk negative things about BCG but what they do is they spread fake information which is not good. Let them share facts and let people decide whether it’s postive or negative. Till now they’ve never shared any factual information.

They’ve shared nonsense things like saying it’s a shell company, numbers are fake, it’ll get delisted etc.

What we should do is, we all should get together and complain to the authorities about them. I don’t think moneycontrol is taking these things seriously. They only want more people to register with them.

Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

I’ve mailed to money control and as well as brightcom group, but none elicited any response. Seems both are happy with the going.

2+
    Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

Nothing is going to change there Logan. It’s a waste of time even trying that. Money control moderators do not take any complain seriously. Many forums overbthere are completely runover by people like them.

Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

Pampavasan remember him? What happened to him? Just so you know what is at works there.

Logan
    Registered Boarder
    Topic Author

There are expert diehard critics who think that the world revolves around them and they think because of them and others on MMB, the CEO appointed Mr.Acharya on board.

Diehard critic doesn’t know that before the Q4 results itself I wrote that BCG needs to appoint a new board member who is well experienced in the industry and the markets (Areas of improvement thread). I’ve sent hundred mails asking the company to make changes. I need not prove anything to him.

Yes I’m a fan of the CEO, what’s his problem with it? I know when to criticize and when to praise the CEO, I need not ask anyone’s permission. If he thinks that my posts impact share prices then no one can help him. I’m not here to influence share price, if I did that then my writing would be very different.

He thinks we shouldn’t have any discussions and we should only criticize the CEO in each and every message that we write here.

Also I don’t understand why he’s so obsessed with what we write here. He always mentions us in his messages. If he’s so great as he pretends then he shouldn’t care what we write here. I can also mention him in every message I write here but I’m not gonna do that.

Logan
    Registered Boarder
    Topic Author

It’s good that we exposed expertbeggar’s intentions. He was very active during 2 periods; 1- when there were positive developments in the company and 2-when the prices were falling (he wanted to exacerbate the negative sentiment). He always wanted to bring negative sentiment and he didn’t care even after getting humiliated and he was shamelessly spreading fake information.

I didn’t want to talk about him but what annoyed me the most was that he started calling investors of BCG as beggars.

He was spreading so much fake information about BCG and no one could stop him because he and his gang deleted all the useful messages.

By replying to our messages he himself was exposing his lack of knowledge about the company (also about fundamentals). He thought that fundamentals mean jhunjhuns, mutual funds, dividends. Now everyone knows that he’s a dummy piece. All these years he was making fun of others and never understood other people’s pain but now he must be humiliated after seeing what others think of him.

Now he’s saying that he has the right to talk about the company even if he doesn’t have any share. No one will argue with that, even I have opinions on other stocks too but I don’t make fun of the company’s management or the investors of those companies.

VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Logan sir operators gang deleted more than 2000 of messages in mmb in the last 4 years mmb colluding with them

4+
    VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

* 2000 of my messages deleted

PBB
    Registered Boarder

I request the members to ignore those mmb idiots and never ever discuss about them here. Unfortunately they are the moderators or hand in glove with the moderators. They can remove all the messages against them in minutes. If they bring the price further down let’s feel happy and buy more. When we are convince about the future prospects of the company let’s not worry about this day to day up and down. I have kept these shares for more than 10 years and my holding has gone from 100 to 67k and brought the average price to single digit from 3digits. Today also added 1k. Just forget about day to day events and check this after three or four years. If we have conviction no need to visit mmb and discuss about those donkeys here. I am not even opening the app these days though I am pro subscriber. MMB will have its natural death in few more days unless they get rid of these idiotic donkeys

6+
    PBB
    Registered Boarder

Just now I have tweeted on moneycontrol. Those of you who are on twitter can retweet it. My username on Twitter is @BBPopuri. I rarely use Twitter after a long time today I recovered my user ID and password to tweet to MMB. In general I wish MMB must be cleaned and these donkeys, jackals and beggars must be driven away.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 232 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.