Random Discussions

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 240 total)
  • Author
    JRS
    Registered Boarder

Somebody deleting all positive messages in money control, if any new retail investor sees they may feel very negative. Can we stop this nonsense in any way.

1+
    Logan
    Registered Boarder
    Topic Author

@VALUEBUYER001, @PBB and @JRS, deleting other people’s messages shows how desparate some people are to hide useful information. I never care if someone posts something negative because every person will have their own opinions. The problem has always been the spread of fake information.

We all should be very thankful to the @Admin for creating this forum, if not for him, we genuine investors wouldn’t have a platform to share and discuss our opinions.

All these years MMB had a dominant position but now no one cares about what’s written there. I think only newbie investors who look at price and buy shares and traders will visit it and they may get influenced by nonsense things discussed there.

VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Thanks Logan sir Ji

Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

Admin just asking you don’t have to tell if you wish to, how many members are here in this forum.

admin
    Keymaster

Hi Rathi, this forum has average 500+ daily visitors and around 200 registered members. I am going slow in accepting new registration unless some quality content is posted by the new member. Otherwise there is risk of this forum getting infested by malicious people and give me hard time to manage it. I never had issue with anyone having constructive criticism about the company but some of them were too aggressive with other fellow investors or had ulterior motives.

The discussions here get a wider reach, with good content being shared by fellow investors across other channels. Most of the long term investor are aware about this forum. However new investors are not so lucky due to the acts by mmb operators.

Logan
    Registered Boarder
    Topic Author

Whining crybaby critic is obsessed with us. He can’t write a message without mentioning something about us. He should mind his own business before talking about others.

Logan
    Registered Boarder
    Topic Author

People on MMB are deleting his messages so instead of confronting who is deleting his messages he instead is showing his frustrations on us. If he doesn’t like what we write here then he should ignore it.

If he wants to share his opinions then he can do so by creating a new forum. I don’t understand why he’s so obsessed with what we write here. We share our opinions and taking it or leaving it depends on the readers, no one is forcing anyone to agree to our views and opinions.

Just like how he doesn’t like our opinions we also don’t like his opinions, he should understand that.

Logan
    Registered Boarder
    Topic Author

If anyone has paisas with them please don’t throw them away and instead throw them to expertbeggar, he said he won’t comment for 2 months but came back when the price fell (clearly shows his agenda and how desparate he is). Sickest human being I’ve ever seen, playing with other people’s emotions. I don’t think he has any self respect.

That dumbass thinks that BCG’s profits will stay in banks all the time. That idiot doesn’t even know how to read balance sheets, PL and cash flow statement.

JRS
    Registered Boarder

The delay in Axis bank settlement is mocked with courier delay.

I am new investor and don’t know much about the personality of The CEO though I saw some interviews of CEO through which I felt he is genuine in his efforts.

If at all he was not genuine he would have not settled other banks issue. Now He has only two issues around him.

And myself being a Business man I know how much time it takes to get loan for the projects which don’t have physical assets(contrary to the projects which needs physical assets which can be auctioned easily), the banks will not have any support for their money and the business man has to convince them a lot and it will not happen immediately.

But what CEO told about the courier even I am not convinced much, where in lot of communication happens through mail now a days.

Could you throw some light on this, so that If I am understanding something wrong I shall correct myself.

JRS
    Registered Boarder

*through email

JRS
    Registered Boarder

Also I believe Mr.Peshwa Acharya is not a dumb person to come into the board without making proper SWOT analysis of the company and its future and also without studying its Financial fundamentals.
    With all such good decisions happening around, CEO should be straight and blunt in his statement.
    We all know a CEO cannot answer each and every questions what investor asks, but he should be available to public with periodic announcement on those topic which is strategic and influences business economics.

Logan
    Registered Boarder
    Topic Author

When too much begging is there, one should be cautious, especially with shameless expertbeggars when they remain desparate for so long.

VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

No expert begger desperate negative bloggers associated with operators

1+
    profile inactive, exited bcg
    Registered Boarder

@JRS I don’t remember SKR mentioning about delay due to courier/delivery. I think he just mentioned the delay is due to certain logistical issues.

Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

As much as we are opinionated and for having a strategy to investing here it is difficult to make an understandable argument for the newbies. The common denominator at the other forum is very low. The access that it enjoys is unfathomable and can hardly be denied or reached by us here which is sad. People who are there hardly get any logical opinion or facts, but what they get is he says or she says which is not moderated. And also that they most overwhelmingly deny positive statements their space by deleting them. I am not saying that our forum is completely based on logic and facts, but what it has is a filter with acceptable level of research, foresight and understanding, that is because this forum has an effective moderator with certain standard to accepting what is a forward looking statement or a logical reasoning or an anxiety driven speculation or an abusive statement. When we write here we write with careful consideration that we are writing for an educated person with a little or considerable knowledge of the company and its market place who wants to engage us in correcting us or helping us learn about the company better . We write here with a logic or a fact that has an acceptable standard. Over there the only things they bother is to not allow a few abusive words and to in a biased way delete messages which for most extent make a logical argument for the merits of the company. I think it is time we get more people here to read what we are writing here because we are not just engaged in blind worship of the company or its management we make a logical argument on facts and speculation which are both for and against the company.
    THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO UNDERSTAND IS THAT THE OTHER FORUM IS JUST DRIVEN BY THE STOCK PRICE. THE ONLY THING THAT THE PEOPLE WITH POWER THERE CARE ABOUT IS THE STOCK PRICE. THE GENERAL TRADERS OVER THERE OVERWHELMINGLY GET BIASED OPINION BECAUSE THE MODERATION IS DRIVEN TO KEEP A NEGATIVE SENTIMENT. It might seem that this forum is mostly giving positives but that is only because there is so much malignant negativity every where else who do not want people to have a long term strategy to investing here and are denying them an opportunity to invest here at its most opportune time. I should say now that I criticized the management for the past failures in not anticipating a deal fiasco or for not being informative about the company functioning in digital space when there are not even handful of other companies like it, but from the past 10-12 months many of their past mistakes are now being rectified the company is now growing at a pace which very few in the market can match and these need to be discussed, because the price of the stock is in single digits today but it won’t be like this in the future and that the new breed of pandemic investors who for most extent are putting their hard earned money to earn it’s multiples can know about this company. We are two quarters away from people trying to flock and gobble this stock but by then most of it will be in the hands of handful of knowledgeable people and also a few manipulative, heartless operators who will just drive the price up. Remember this company is not a bank where you can just discuss it’s functioning with a layman’s knowledge. This is a technology driven constantly evolving company with an eye in future. (Tip for the otherside: The more you think you know, the more you should read).

JRS
    Registered Boarder

According to my observation the price drop of shares is due to increase in volume in the market.
    The volume was injected in huge quantity at 3 phase
    1) @₹11.5 ,55 lakhs (approx)
    2) @ ₹11 , 55 lakhs (approx)
    3) @ ₹9 , 84 lakhs (approx)

The total quantity i.e 1.8 crore (approx) shows to be the holding of Foreign Venture capitalist i.e of Oak I believe.

The volume was injected at two crucial up movement @ 12 and @9. Due to this huge supply the trading is happening at huge volume than never before.

As we all know the simple economics of demand and supply tells the story of decrease in price.

As more and more long term investors step in (retail or institutional) the volume in the market may reduce which May lead to decreased volume for trade which eventually may lead to increase in price.

According to my view it may take few months to consolidate, till then the long term investors like us may be in the clutches of operators.

The above statement is based on my observation on the volume traded from last few months and comparing it to reduced share holding of Foreign Venture Capitalist.

My statement is very much subjective.It may not be correct.

1+
    Logan
    Registered Boarder
    Topic Author

@Rathi_b, you are spot on with your obervations.

Many people don’t understand that in the business world, you can solve most of the problems with cash. If BCG had more cash (liquid) then the management wouldn’t have waited all these years to pay off DAUM and India debt. The reason I hate DAUM is because they stopped BCG from getting $150M (close to 1000crs) from White Oak. If DAUM had not subpoenaed White Oak then BCG would’ve closed Lycos case back in 2017-18 itself.

Many people think BCG should pay all the profit amount as dividends, I don’t understand how dumb some people can be, they still don’t understand that cash is totally different from profits. As Mr.Reddy said in the conference call, BCG is not in the cement business and they have to be innovative always to stay in the business. In Adtech industry (or any other industry for that matter) if you blink for a second then someone else will eat into your business. People don’t understand that if BCG had not put money into the business then BCG wouldn’t have survived.

Telecom industry is the best example, Airtel, Vodafone, and BSNL had dominant positions in that sector before JIO but now the situation is completely different, all the telecom companies are struggling and Aircel and RCOM went kaput. If Reliance didn’t start JIO and if they instead stuck to petrochemicals (and bought back shares and paid more dividends) then they wouldn’t have become the most valuable company in our country. (Reliance had outstanding debt of over 1.5 lakh crore in 2016 but still started investing more in JIO). Reliance was quick to start 4G which other companies didn’t.

Mr.Mukesh Ambani took smart decisions and he is now the richest man in Asia and is in the top 10 worldwide (it keeps changing everyday) but Mr.Anil Ambani didn’t take smart decisions and he lost all his money (he was 6th richest person in the world in 2008).

All the tech stocks are rising everyday because the market thinks these companies have better future compared to companies in other sectors. The same market is punishing BCG thinking about the past (BCG made few mistakes in the past and nobody denies it). But the good part is we don’t have more uncertainty now like we did in the past (Axis is almost done and DAUM depends on LOC which I think isn’t too far away).

People who think dividends are everything don’t understand the reality. Coal India pays handsome dividends (at current price the yield is close to 15%) but still its trading at its all time low price. Tech companies (not all tech companies are IT companies) like Facebook, TTD, Salesforce, Affle, Google haven’t paid any dividend at all but these are trading close to their all time high prices. If people didn’t invest in these companies because these companies won’t pay dividend then they’d have missed great opportunities.

My suggestion to everyone is please understand the reality. There are many manipulators (mostly ex-investors and one dummy piece) who spread fake information like BCG is not paying taxes, numbers are fake, stock will get delisted etc. so be very careful about these people. Do your own research before taking any decision.

Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

And still we are stuck funnily justifying dividends mudslinging when they know that they have announced that they would pay atleast 15% of the free cash available. People should know that this company pays it’s dividends in December after the AGM. It’s so funny Logan that you had just create a topic to just keep mmb at its track. For the last one year people had to deal with anxieties reading that forum. I’m happy to be here.
    Personally I agree awith you in feeling that dividends is a waste of money in a technology company. I would much prefer if they diverted it to LIL Projects. They are running the commercial taxes forum for govt of Telangana amongst many other things. People who mudslinging should realise how much of a big deal for 2 year old company to get into an agreement with a state govt to run its portal(for big data analytics).
    By the way Logan our days are now numbered man. We would not have to address artificial existential crisis of the company after a couple of months. I’m not getting ahead of myself but Warren Buffett never paid dividends for Berkshire Hathaway. The company should collect and create better businesses out of it.

Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

Btw somebody should edit that Wikipedia page.
    It is so depressing to read that.

1+
    Logan
    Registered Boarder
    Topic Author

@Rathi_b, their desparation levels increase as more positive news come. Just look at expertbeggar, he said he won’t comment for 2 months but he’s back shamelessly begging. There are other people who just want to create unnecessary confusions.

Appointing Mr.Acharya is a strategic move by the management.

Mr.Acharya is a veteran in the marketing industry and he’ll be knowing everything about the company. If he knew something was wrong then he wouldn’t come on board. He knows more about the company than all the retail investors combined. So he joined the board knowing the strengths and weaknesses (He’ll be knowing about the market sentiment too).

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 240 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.