Shareholding Pattern – Analysis

Tagged: 

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 147 total)
  • Author
    jmathew
    Registered Boarder

Dear Admin,
    I have a humble request. Can you please put the latest SHP details somewhere on the home page permanently? This will help the existing/new investors a lot as per my view.
    https://www.bseindia.com/corporates/shpPublicShareholder.aspx?scripcd=532368&qtrid=103.00&QtrName=September%202019
    Promotors group (15) hold 39.14 percentage (20 CR) and the top 1159 investors hold 51 percentage (25 CR) and the remaining 10 percentage (5 CR) is only with 29213 investors.

admin
    Keymaster

Hi @jmathew, Thanks for your genuine effort and concern to educate new and existing BCG investors, this is sole reason why this forum was started!. Moved your request as a new topic exclusively for SHP. In this way everyone can discuss and analyse changes in SHP every quarter going forward. Request you to amend the content with necessary details so that it is effective and understandable even to new investors. Alternatively I will check if it is possible to put SHP table-wise format in another page and link it with homepage.

1+
    Aneelnbamb

Only 721146 shares changed hands which is 0.18 % from retailer to the big investors from June to sep qtr

1+
    jmathew
    Registered Boarder
    Topic Author

Great and thank you very much.
    Dears can we get the top 250 investors list?.can someone guide how to get that ?.If we could get that then probably we can see some big names in the list.

Once the daum is settled and if Big 4 audit report is out by may 2020 …then my minimum expected price is esp rs 10 x PE 20= rs 200.price may reach much much high subjected to the positive news management.best wishes to all bcg investors.

1+
    108BULLGURU
    Spectator

@JMATHEW
    How have been you my friend?
    Have not seen you lately.

1+
    jmathew
    Registered Boarder
    Topic Author

Sir, I am very much here added another 35K after this forum is created.Thank you and all for your frequent updates.

1+
    108BULLGURU
    Spectator

@JMATHEW,
    Good to know you are keeping well and busy and you have added more to your kitty.
    Keep smiling always.

1+
    Saach
    Registered Boarder

Dear Guru I am also one of your admirers and following your each and every comment(s) which are generating magically positive vibrations. Thank you so much for sharing your powerful arguments boldly in simple manner. Regards

1+
    108BULLGURU
    Spectator

@Saach,
    Thanks dear for your kind thoughts.
    I try being as objective as possible.
    Keep smiling always and enjoy your vkend.

Deepak
    Registered Boarder

Dec q3 shp is out now…

Tanveer Alam

Aur ye jo har quarter shares pledge hote jaa rahe hai . Company kuch nai kar rahi

kpal

Guruji 108, Promoters increasing pledging of shares, Qtr upon Qtr. What is your take/thoughts on it ????????

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

I think they are working on its release. If all bank loans are paid then bank will have to release them.If stock pruce also has moved from 3 rupee to 6 rupee then also they have to release them.
    WAITING MODE ON

kpal

Understood, What is the need to do that ?? at this juncture. Your thoughts on it.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

As i understand the only assets this compan ywill have will be irs receivables, its techy employees and cash in foreign subsidiaries. so to get loan and cash advance line for business in india (as all cash is in subsiaidaries abroad )it may have used its shares when they were selling at very high price. As the price fell from 160 to 70 to 60 to 3 the number of shares needed to pledge would have gone up.
    As loans get paid and stock price has gone up from 3 to 6
    i think all shares wil be released soon or may have been releasewd.
    Last cxonf call SKR said he will make an announcement to exchanges soon re that as to what is the situation.
    Lot of positive news may have been lined up waiting release after PO completion and Daum settlement which may have already happened .They may delay the signing of agreemenet to suit the parties .wink wink. my thinking. cheeky buggers.

Waiting mode on

T9C
    Registered Boarder

Shares are pledged with not only banks as per a disclosure in Oct2019 from comfort fincap limited. They sold 17Lakhs shares in open market. May be after that promoters increased their pledge.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

pledged means pledged where ever they are.

T9C
    Registered Boarder

So even after closing bank loans we cannot expect release of all pledged shares since they are pledged with other lenders also.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

who cares as long as compan yperforms and t other issues are closed. May be some small number in personal capacity pledged is my guess. I think SKR hinted about that in last conf call

Lycos_Investor
    Registered Boarder

Any views on the below link. Is the auction being allowed as it is the personal property of the earlier LGS MD and brightcom not willing to pay the loan on his behalf.

https://www.axisbank.com/docs/default-source/default-document-library/brightcom-sale-notice-061219.pdf

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 147 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.