Shareholding Pattern – Analysis

Tagged: 

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 147 total)
  • Author
    Investor_2022
    Registered Boarder

What could be the effect of reduction in pledged shares by promoter?

1+
    dgm
    Registered Boarder

1. Average holding increases to 2.85 lakhs for 352 large investors compared to 2.70 lakhs for 330 large investirs.
    2. Average holding of small investors is a meagre 1900 for 27795 investors.
    3. One new large investor Geeta Patheja with 1.05% holding.
    4. There may be some more holding just below 1% apart from 5-6 Goenka members leaving most medium investors with average 1-1.25 lakh holding.
    5. Overall very positive picture so far as shareholding is concerned.
    6. Large investors showing faith so far.

2+
    Saach
    Registered Boarder

Dear Admn.,

I am trying to understand from the SHP as at March 31, 2020 submitted to BSE! and if I compare all the Categories shown in the statements A, B1 and B2 etc.. reaching the total shareholdings of shares and its value; which is definitely the same as compared to December, 2019. It is also a fact that company has collected the funds on account of preference shares allotment during the said quarter with the fv of Rs.2 plus Rs.8 as a premium = Rs.10 for each share. How these shares are shown and considered in current SHP??

Will appreciate – any one could please clarify this subject!
    Regards

1+
    tanv151
    Registered Boarder

Two things caught my attentions. One is reduced number of pledged shares. There must be a strong and good reason why SKR and Vijay got about 2.17 Crore shares released. Other one is there are 20 lakh shares locked in, under the NRI. I believe these belong to one of the persons who will be allocated pref shares.

Pledge shares have been reduced from 61.89% in Dec to 50.22% , of Total promoters holding.

Vijay Kancharla reduced pledged shares from 62.04 to 45.92%

SKR reduced pledged shares from 62.19 to 46.53%

1+
    VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Sach I think allotment of preference shares not over as nse approval is yet to come

sateanna
    Registered Boarder

Pledged shares reduction could be a direct result on repayment of loan to Canara Bank or SBI. Ideally pledged shares should be NIL once all Bank loans are repaid. Somehow the management has been very secretive on this.

1+
    Saach
    Registered Boarder

Dear Valuebuye, Thanks for your response. Appreciate.

1+
    VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Welcome saach sir

1+
    Deepak
    Registered Boarder

Either pledging of shares or revoking should be reported to exchanges. However, bcg never to do so.Next time we should raise this concern in concall.

1+
    Deepak
    Registered Boarder

New shp has been uploaded on bse website.But after bulk deal in this week BETWEEN AKG(B) AND GOENKA(S) .Akg finvest share has increased but goenka securities share still same.

Deepak
    Registered Boarder

Means the goenka they bought again from the market on the same date but not informed to exchange. Overall, the shareholding of the indvidual share holder has decreased more than 10milion share.

1+
    Optimus Prime 06
    Registered Boarder

As per today shareholding pattern
    Around 73% shares with promoters , employees, financial institutions etc..
    Remaining 27.45% shares are with individual investors like us.total 30853
    Below 2 lakh rupees investment was done by 30505..
    They are holding around 10% of the shares and their average as per today CMP around 12500 rs
    And remaining 17% of the shares are with 348 individual investors(more than 2 lakh investment) and their average price per person is around 22 lakhs..
    Here I too invested more than 2 lakh rupees and people like me will be 200- 250 individual investor..rest may be big players
    Finally, recently alloted shares are showing as locked..

1+
    Optimus Prime 06
    Registered Boarder

Yes Mr Deepak Around 1.67 cr decreased from individual investors..

1+
    T9C
    Registered Boarder

Hi @Deepak, #6440
    Latest SHP is upto May27, so this week bulk deals are not included.

tanv151
    Registered Boarder

The biggest thing to notice is the shares against Muskaan Limited’s name. This was uploaded to confirm the preference share allotment is complete. So the company received ~30cr rupees, and the next announcement is going to be about closure of Axis bank loan.

1+
    sandyc316
    Registered Boarder

Interestingly, the shareholding % for Non Resident Indians (NRI) has gone up from 1.34% to 11.2%… How should we interpret that?

1+
    T9C
    Registered Boarder

Hi @sandyc316,

In previous SHP, there are 2 sections for NRI(1.34 and 9.03) with total holding of 10.37. so it gone up from 10.37 to 11.2

1+
    sandyc316
    Registered Boarder

Oh yes! you’re correct @T9C Not sure how I missed that… and the increase I suppose can be attributed to preferential allotment.

1+
    Myshport
    Registered Boarder

Srinivasa, the link of the latest shareholding pattern on BSE is https://www.bseindia.com/corporates/shpSecurities.aspx?scripcd=532368&qtrid=105.01

As per this, “Promoter and Promoter group” holds 36.72% of shares (as against 73% mentioned by you).

Am I missing something here?

However, if what you have stated is correct, then, as per me, it is a very big “positive” for the company.

Optimus Prime 06
    Registered Boarder

As per today shareholding pattern
    Around 73% shares with promoters , employees, financial institutions etc..
    I told this ..
    What I mean to say is 73 % percent shares are with big players..

1+
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 147 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.