- This topic has 148 replies, 39 voices, and was last updated 4 months, 3 weeks ago by jmathew.
January 6, 2021 at 9:57 pm #10046drjayseeRegistered Boarder
Dear @Logan & @buffet
In continuation with the discussion of share holding pattern,
UNO and AKG Finvest – Both are still holding BCG (less than 1% as buffet mentioned)
Priya Prakash is still holding less than 1%. Surprisingly, Priya Prakash (The name is derived from MR. PRAKASH B RANE & SUPRIYA RANE) is the promoter of 2 companies in different names as mentioned below. Supriya Prakash Rane – ABM Knowledgeware Ltd (12.27%) & Supriya Prakash Mody – Unichem Laboratories Ltd (1.41%).
This seems, either Priya Prakash, UNO & AKG have frustrated with BCG & booked profit and reduced their holdings or as per the agreement from BCG management.
I believe, this time BCG’s price will not go below 7.7 levels (Pref Warrant price) and the price may be volatile until we get “Pref Warrant approval announcement” and “Axis closure” in the 1st phase and Daum Closure & LOC in 2nd Phase.
Better, let’s be patience for some more time until we get concrete good news from the promoter & personally, till now I am not reducing my holdings and planning to accumulate more if the price will drop in the coming days. Thank youApril 17, 2021 at 3:57 pm #11607Follower of Logan Sir.Spectator
SHP Declared for the period ending March 2021. Experts to comment on the same. Thank you in advance.2+July 9, 2021 at 12:14 pm #12073buffetRegistered Boarder
June-21 Shareholding pattern analysis.
• QoQ Promoter pledge reduced from 31.91 to 18.74: Big plus.
• QoQ Promoter holding remained intact 36.76. No dilution or increase was observed as per March-21 & Jun-21 SHP.
• QoQ number of shareholders increased from 65,046 to 77,621.
• QoQ Individual share capital in excess of Rs. 2 Lacs increased from 529 to 538. But overall holding reduced marginally from 23.94% to 23.84%
• Praveen Khurana increased holdings marginally from 1.26 to 1.28%.
• Anil Kumar marginally reduced holding from 1.55 to 1.34%.
• Geeta Patheja sold or reduced holding below 1%.
• QoQ Other shareholders increased from 1200 to 1445. Overall other shareholdings marginally reduced 19.66 to 19.60.
• NRI shareholding increased marginally from 9.42 to 9.46%. The number of NRI shareholders increased from 806 to 891.
• No of Corporate bodies increased from 270 to 327. Overall holding reduced marginally from 4.75 to 4.26%. Reduced 0.5% maybe with clearing members. So overall it will remain same.
• No. of Overseas corporate bodies increased from 1 to 3. Overall holding remained intact to 4.69%. May be internal reshuffle.
• Muskaan holding intact 4.69%.
• QoQ Clearing members holding increased from 0.62 to 1.01%. No. of SH increased from 116 to 217.September 2, 2021 at 6:55 pm #12534Investor_2022Registered Boarder
New SHP (24 Aug 2021) is out.
https://www.bseindia.com/corporates/anndet_new.aspx?newsid=efe6ecaa-6223-454f-ad03-d4682c7073e93+September 2, 2021 at 7:17 pm #12535hw_twRegistered Boarder
The promoter’s pledged shares portion seems to have reduced to 14.99% from around 18%…is this because of bonus shares2+September 2, 2021 at 7:27 pm #12536Investor_2022Registered Boarder
Yes, it is due to the bonus shares.3+September 2, 2021 at 7:49 pm #12537hw_twRegistered Boarder
This is a good amount of pledge reduction without any change in promoter’s holding percentage.
Positive for the people who are looking at it in terms of promoter’s holding and pledge percentages instead of absolute no. of shares.
Note that last time when the shares were allotted to PW holders, promoter’s holding got reduced in percentage terms. Though there was no change in absolute no. of shares, but some people started looking at it as a negative thing3+September 3, 2021 at 12:56 am #12538AbhishekRegistered Boarder
when shares allotment to FPIs will complete, they are supposed to have 10% of total shares right? Appreciate if anyone share insights in this regard.4+October 28, 2022 at 7:10 pm #15601jmathewRegistered BoarderTopic Author
Compare Jan 25th, 2022 SHP with March 31st, 2022 SHP
As of Jan 25th, 2022 SHP
Total number of shares – 1,18,16,83,124
Promotors holding -> 19.74 %
Institutions -> 11.55 %
Individual share capital in excess of Rs. 2 Lacs -> 17.69 %
As of March 31st, 2022 SHP
Total number of shares – 1,21,07,53,124
Promotors holding -> 18.38 % (We all were expecting promotors holdings will be increased but …)
Institutions -> 12.09 % and increased to 14 % as per Sep 22 SHP
Individual share capital in excess of Rs. 2 Lacs -> 26.63% and 26.39 % as per Sep 2022 SHP (I think here is the catch. Why there is a sudden increase in this category, an increase of 9% within two months? I think maybe a major part of this belongs to the promotors group. Just my wild guess.
There are lots of questions on SHP but we don’t have any way to get them clarified.10+
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.