January 6, 2021 at 9:57 pm #10046drjayseeRegistered Boarder
Dear @Logan & @buffet
In continuation with the discussion of share holding pattern,
UNO and AKG Finvest – Both are still holding BCG (less than 1% as buffet mentioned)
Priya Prakash is still holding less than 1%. Surprisingly, Priya Prakash (The name is derived from MR. PRAKASH B RANE & SUPRIYA RANE) is the promoter of 2 companies in different names as mentioned below. Supriya Prakash Rane – ABM Knowledgeware Ltd (12.27%) & Supriya Prakash Mody – Unichem Laboratories Ltd (1.41%).
This seems, either Priya Prakash, UNO & AKG have frustrated with BCG & booked profit and reduced their holdings or as per the agreement from BCG management.
I believe, this time BCG’s price will not go below 7.7 levels (Pref Warrant price) and the price may be volatile until we get “Pref Warrant approval announcement” and “Axis closure” in the 1st phase and Daum Closure & LOC in 2nd Phase.
Better, let’s be patience for some more time until we get concrete good news from the promoter & personally, till now I am not reducing my holdings and planning to accumulate more if the price will drop in the coming days. Thank youApril 17, 2021 at 3:57 pm #11607Follower of Logan Sir.Spectator
SHP Declared for the period ending March 2021. Experts to comment on the same. Thank you in advance.2+April 17, 2021 at 4:47 pm #11608jay69Registered Boarder
The number of individual shareholders (up to Rs 2 lacs capital) have risen by 5196 to 63308 & their shareholding has gone up by 78,25,679
The number of individual shareholders (above Rs 2 lacs capital) have risen by 10 but their shareholding has reduced by
Big shareholders like Mr Praveen Khurana, Mr Anil Kumar have increased their stakes.
NRI shareholders count has increased by 32 but their holdings have reduced by 23,22,401
Number of bodies corporate has increased by 17 & their shareholding has also increased by 96,87,295
Total shareholders in the company are 65046 & it has increased by 5178 members but in feb investors concall Mr SKR told that total shareholders were about 67000 if we take that into account then it has fallen by about 2000 (between Feb & March).
#COPIED3+July 8, 2021 at 5:42 pm #12061jay69Registered BoarderJuly 9, 2021 at 12:14 pm #12073buffetRegistered Boarder
June-21 Shareholding pattern analysis.
• QoQ Promoter pledge reduced from 31.91 to 18.74: Big plus.
• QoQ Promoter holding remained intact 36.76. No dilution or increase was observed as per March-21 & Jun-21 SHP.
• QoQ number of shareholders increased from 65,046 to 77,621.
• QoQ Individual share capital in excess of Rs. 2 Lacs increased from 529 to 538. But overall holding reduced marginally from 23.94% to 23.84%
• Praveen Khurana increased holdings marginally from 1.26 to 1.28%.
• Anil Kumar marginally reduced holding from 1.55 to 1.34%.
• Geeta Patheja sold or reduced holding below 1%.
• QoQ Other shareholders increased from 1200 to 1445. Overall other shareholdings marginally reduced 19.66 to 19.60.
• NRI shareholding increased marginally from 9.42 to 9.46%. The number of NRI shareholders increased from 806 to 891.
• No of Corporate bodies increased from 270 to 327. Overall holding reduced marginally from 4.75 to 4.26%. Reduced 0.5% maybe with clearing members. So overall it will remain same.
• No. of Overseas corporate bodies increased from 1 to 3. Overall holding remained intact to 4.69%. May be internal reshuffle.
• Muskaan holding intact 4.69%.
• QoQ Clearing members holding increased from 0.62 to 1.01%. No. of SH increased from 116 to 217.July 12, 2021 at 1:18 am #12087LoganRegistered Boarder
One thing is sure that after the PW allottees get shares, without checking properly, many ratio (P/E, P/B ratio) and EPS investors will start saying that the promoters have sold their shares as the stock price went up. They won’t check the total number of shares the promoters hold but will look only at the percentage of the holding. Obviously the percentage will come down post-conversion. Many gullible investors will follow these ratio investors and they’ll sell their shares and later will start bashing the company. If someone with common sense corrects them then they’ll call those people as paid agents.September 2, 2021 at 6:55 pm #12534Investor_2022Registered Boarder
New SHP (24 Aug 2021) is out.
https://www.bseindia.com/corporates/anndet_new.aspx?newsid=efe6ecaa-6223-454f-ad03-d4682c7073e93+September 2, 2021 at 7:17 pm #12535hw_twRegistered Boarder
The promoter’s pledged shares portion seems to have reduced to 14.99% from around 18%…is this because of bonus shares2+September 2, 2021 at 7:27 pm #12536September 2, 2021 at 7:49 pm #12537hw_twRegistered Boarder
This is a good amount of pledge reduction without any change in promoter’s holding percentage.
Positive for the people who are looking at it in terms of promoter’s holding and pledge percentages instead of absolute no. of shares.
Note that last time when the shares were allotted to PW holders, promoter’s holding got reduced in percentage terms. Though there was no change in absolute no. of shares, but some people started looking at it as a negative thing3+September 3, 2021 at 12:56 am #12538AbhishekRegistered Boarder
when shares allotment to FPIs will complete, they are supposed to have 10% of total shares right? Appreciate if anyone share insights in this regard.3+
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.