Shareholding Pattern – Analysis

Tagged: 

Viewing 141 post (of 141 total)
  • Author
    drjaysee
    Registered Boarder

Dear @Logan & @buffet
    In continuation with the discussion of share holding pattern,
    UNO and AKG Finvest – Both are still holding BCG (less than 1% as buffet mentioned)
    Priya Prakash is still holding less than 1%. Surprisingly, Priya Prakash (The name is derived from MR. PRAKASH B RANE & SUPRIYA RANE) is the promoter of 2 companies in different names as mentioned below. Supriya Prakash Rane – ABM Knowledgeware Ltd (12.27%) & Supriya Prakash Mody – Unichem Laboratories Ltd (1.41%).
    This seems, either Priya Prakash, UNO & AKG have frustrated with BCG & booked profit and reduced their holdings or as per the agreement from BCG management.
    I believe, this time BCG’s price will not go below 7.7 levels (Pref Warrant price) and the price may be volatile until we get “Pref Warrant approval announcement” and “Axis closure” in the 1st phase and Daum Closure & LOC in 2nd Phase.
    Better, let’s be patience for some more time until we get concrete good news from the promoter & personally, till now I am not reducing my holdings and planning to accumulate more if the price will drop in the coming days. Thank you

Viewing 141 post (of 141 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.