Technically speaking

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 264 total)
  • Author
    108BULLGURU
    Spectator

We first need a close above 5.05 and then 7.05 rupee on heavy volume for any fuerther action
    for a decent ,sustainable move and a real change in trend.

dando

That can only happen with some kind of positive news

sateanna
    Registered Boarder

good to see the prices on BSE & NSE moving at the same range..not sure how its helpful though.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

Not much hope one should have from this report.
    They are trying to hold 315-320 and selling 345 v v aggressively.
    Very very rare that market gets it wrong on such a day
    as most corporates are a leaky boat.
    U know what i mean.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

As was expected . BCG is falling on low volume.I wrote before that those who bought just now for a quick buck on the 1 H numbers will try to sell and get out. Happening now.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

final flush down of weak hands and short term traders happening.

talksense
    Registered Boarder

Friends.. G and Ps showed their might on 15 Nov.19. Quarterly and Half yearly result was very good, No due company and around 10 EPS of FV 2 share, if we compare Affle India and The Trade Desk USA, their turn over and EPS, BCG’s real valuation is only Guess and the manipulators are able to hammer and supress the CMP at such a pathetic level. Of course SKR’s blessing on these fraud operators, otherwise it is just impossible…. let the continue … to what extent ?? “Ravan may be a myth, but ended that may be also a myth..

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

I think it is a good idea to stop imagining ghosts and accept the things the way they are. We make or lose money on the market price and not on any imaginary figure.
    And the real stock price is below 3 rupee.
    Issues that the company is facing are real .They may disappear in coming quarters.It is not unusual in indian stock market fro a stock to appreicate 100 times in just 1-2 years.
    No one will pay the 7-10 times of bv where it actually should be selling.
    I think it is not easy to manipulate a stock price for so long and so low.
    Just think about it.If the investors who are here have the conviction and they got just 1000 investors to buy 10000 shares each at current market price, that is ten million shares. So i think either investors dont have the conviction to do that or they just have not made an effort.
    Imagine many of us here have bought shares in lakhs to average down our price as we bought v v high. stock is stilll bleeding and selling so so low.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

Nothing happens till Daum is sealed and signed and then follow up on other things. So stock is not going to go up in a hurry in my opinion even fundamentally.

Lot of water to flow under the bridge and lot of things to be sorted out and fall in place.

One can always enter on abreak out at 5.05 and 7.05.

Just my views only one man’s opinion.U do what suits you and your personal situation and investment style

Shoumik

Good morning friends. We are most happy to hear their daum story . The fact if the matter is these Litigations as per the God Father of Value Investing Benjamin Graham has seldom had any effect on the future performance of the companies and the fears of  the investors are often a over reaction. We have to focus on the value here and there is huge upside potential here. Let them carry on with daum while we purchase more and more of this as per the  funds availability month on month.

sateanna
    Registered Boarder

Yes shoumik, looks like daum agreeement & the bank loans will be cleared in the next 30 days, he promised to intimate the market also. I wanted to ask him why doesnt he give interviews in CNBC, ET now etc to give the company more visibility…

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

When speaking on CNN,ET  etc it can be a legal nightmare and  one has to be very careful of what one is saying

as one is liable and can be sued later .

So that explains every thing to you.

U got the answer.

Have a think.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

Very strong dose of HOPIUM here.
    Keep in mind that last 2 times it failed at 7.05 and then at lower level of 5.05
    on closing basis.Did NOT EVEN GAVE A chance to exit.
    If one wanted to play safe then one can enter or add on a close above 5.05 and 7.05 technically speaking.But then risk goes higher if it traces back.
    Rememebr i am talking purely technicals. They work or not in such a situation is another thing. At least one has some reference points.
    A chain of events need to happen /get executed and MOST are connected as one follows the other.

sateanna
    Registered Boarder

Hopefully SKR will announce few positive messages before the month end as promised….

ACE INVESTOR

@108bullguru IT WILL BREAK ALL RECORDS. AFTER THE LISTING OF AFFLE INDIA LTD THIS STOCK AS BEEN RE-RATED AND IS GOING TO GO MILES AND MAKE ALL HIS INVESTORS VERY VERY RICH. MARK MY WORDS. NO CORRECTION ON THE CARDS AS OF NOW.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

Sound good. I am all in.
    Potential is there. was always there. Investors lost a lot in the past..Looking forward to a new era a very prosperous one if all plans are executed on time and delivered as told.Noise from the management is good . so are the vibes.
    Hope it spreads cheer all around soon.

Shoumik

Good afternoon friends. First of all let me just wish all you men a Happy MEN’s DAY.

Edited (By Admin): The contents below have been removed.

HAPPY MENS DAY tak is fine.

Beyond that is discrimination… Either u delete that post or be prepared for a battle here… Alternatively POST AN APOLOGY

I can show u millions of WOMEN AND TRANSGENDERS who am sure can prove to be better in all ways which u mentioned.

ADMIN ACTION AWAITED

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

Agreed women are no less and so R transgenders,
    But today is just mens day .Hence celebration for men.
    No celebration or event iscomplete without women and their role and contirbution.There will be no men without the women.
    So come and join them please in helping them celebrate.
    If any one feels hurt in any way, i apologise unconditionally on behalf of all men on this platform. Happy now.
    U take care.

kpal

Well said GURU108. Guest request you not to misinterpret Mr Shoumik Statement. Take it easy. No offence meant. We all are same as Humans. God has not made us any different.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 264 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.