Technically speaking

Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 264 total)
  • Author
    kpal

Forget Daum, Forget release of pledge shares not of any consequence at this juncture, Only thing that matters is the ig 4 Audit which will reflect the true picture ( CONSOLIDATED EARNINGS ) of the company which investors are circumspect & Think that it is fudged, Let me tell you not a single discrepancy will e found. At the present price it is highly undervalued & Its intrinsic value is far far greater then we can think of. As soon as the Audit report is out, It will start shooting up & Take my word, Without sounding rude, No one will get to enter & It will create history to the utter diselief of all the market participants. The countdown has started. All those invested in this scrip will get lucky soon. Cheers !!!

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

Now U R talking my friend.
    If the numbers are correct, nothing matters,
    Then it is worth 300-900 rupee AT THE MOMENT.
    Imagine if EPS OF 10 RUPEE AND bv OF NEAR 70 WAS correct with near 3000 crores revenue and arounf 500 crores net profit every year with Lycos back in the kitty.
    In a way what you are saying is correct.
    See if market believed that it was Daum, BCG stock would have gone to 50 in constant UCS which it has not.Oris it that market wants to see complete details and paymenyt schedule. I dont think so.It is the confidence in the balance sheet.
    It will come.
    So finally it i going to get to astrological prediction of improvement from 24th Jan and unbelievably good news April -June.

kpal

As & When Daum closure disclosure comes, Will act as a fuel which will trigger a flare up, ut the real thing is the numers & Numers will speak for itself as & When complete audited Q4 financial results gets declared around 14Th May or so, Plus, Minus 10 days. All the invested souls will thank their stars, Whereas others who are not participating now will regret for a life time to come. Guruji 108, I have Ruchak yoga at present & I am a Kanya Rashi, With Scorpio Ascendant in my horoscope,One having Ruchak Yoga is endowed with great analytical skills & can perceive things precisely the way it is. Guruji 108, You know etter. All in all sky is indeed the limit for this stock. Cheers !!!

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

Good one. These pancha mahapurusha yogas apply for birth chart.
    Howveer some benefit now. well U got UR unfavrble sat out now .
    Ju in secnd from Lagna good . BCG could deliver for U if it is the only big thinbg going

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

Just give U a hint.
    I have sasa yoga,Hansa Yoga and Budha aditya Yoga to mention a few in my horoscope.
    So where are we going?

VALUEBUYER001

Dear 108Bullguru ji daum closure, dividend,bid 4audit only if they happen confidence to return to the BCG share

kpal

This view given y one of the ace astrologer. Our experts have identified that you have some auspicious yoga like Mahabhagya Yoga, Raj Lakshana Yoga, Dhana Yoga, Raj Yoga in your horoscope. The presence of this kind of Yoga in one’s life brings happiness and good fortune altogether. That means oth of us have deadly cominations. Guruji 108, Your prophecy with regards to our company will come true & That is my prophecy. Come May-June 2020 Fireworks in the offing for sure. Cheers !!!

sateanna

Neither the results nor the Concall are going to elevate the stock to the next levels. This we have seen over the years. Only SKR bold announcement on TV, that everything is solved is going to generate interest amongst new Investors/FII/DII’s..

kpal

There is no need for the promoter to come on Tv. Gloally audited Q4 results will do the trick. Pls note previous history need not repeat & Will not repeat. Glorious days are ahead for investors. Have Patience till Mid May 2020. Cheers !!!

kpal

Guruji 108, Your previous post had indicated downward levels, True to your word. Stock spiraling down. Operators having the upper hand as time is on their side, Will not e surprised if it gets hammered till 3-2.30 as mentioned y you. Long live operators.Folks Understand the ploy. Cheers !!!

Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

Money control board was infested by diffrent kind of boarders.. Here I see a diffrent kind of boarders.One thing I see in common is whereevre you go- there are boarders 24*7 constatntly and perennialy preaching and giving lectures.Nutshell.. I see on both sides of the road is that the preaching stating that Market dont beleive the numbers, which seems to be the main agaenda being preached, rather the play played by the Market Makers to keep the prices at the levesl what they need and where they need for getting the action plan work out, in the name of the so called Market dosent believe the numbers… real funny… Heard the same words on either side of the Road, but with different tone, intentions being the same……

Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

Markets are nothing but, me , him , them and the Admin included. The Market makers have taken complete control and drained the buying power of the existing retailer.Also, How much ever one wants to buy, they will supply it, because they are 150% confident that, although i give to you now, some Bakraa , not withstanding the pressure will sell it to us- at a lower price.. So, please dont worry about us supplying to you, is the honest and humlke response of the mareket makers… That too, they will buy at far lower price and higer number of stock… Buy buying at the current price, One is infact feeding Money power to buy more at lower price levels, there by controlling the whole market

Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

Once again, as said Markets are nothing but, me , him , them and the Admin included… All the investors sitting here, have invested the funds, after doing thier fullest research. If One invests money in the market, One is not a fool to put the money in the drain and say, Market dosent beleive the numbers. The Price is well controlled by meagre numbers floated , not to leak either… But kept wrapped under tight air tight control, by the market makers, untill they necessary agendas are sorted by the necessary people and all of us know here what the agendas are and who the necessary people are …

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

@LYCOSMANIAC.
    I agree with lot of things that yiu say but i do believe that if the market believed the current numbers, it will raid the counter and operators wont be able to play in a vaccum.
    which is not the case.We are all making lot of assumptions here,me included.
    Biggest one being that numbers which are unaudited are correct.
    There are many more……..
    one being that price is suppressed by the operators.
    Of course operators can easily kick around in a counter when volume is miniscule and there is no interest and all investors are carrying … well most long term ones any way…. huge losses.
    15% or so issued stock has become available by 2 big holders leaving. So operators kitty and the benami kitty of stock held by financial intermedsiary companies must be big big big.So they have lots of cushion as they also must have made lot of money on the wya down.
    So what is your view as to how long this drama of price suppression going to continue.
    As exchanges have yet not approved the PO issue so lower price puts pressure on echanges also to approve inspite of EPS OF 10 RUPEE AND BV of 70 rupee for PO issue price of 10 only.

Shoumik

Bullguru can you clarify who are the two new investors leaving and have 15 percent.

VALUEBUYER001

Shoumik ji 108BG Might have the earlier sell off by sansar n Everest capital.is it what u mean 108BG?

kpal

Shoymkik Ji I endorse your question to Guruji 108, In the meantime would like to have your thoughts on Lycosmaniac comments. Seems to e paradoxically different view from yours as well as Guruji 108.

Sobha
    Registered Boarder

Appears that oak may exit. Because fund matures by june. Usually fund houses exit some months before expiry. It is likely that 7% skr is eying. That may be the sole purpose of extending the drama of price suppression. A part goenka’s holding may be handed over to skr as gratitude to whole game for years…..

Sobha
    Registered Boarder

From PO, company will get 31 crore. Skr already said 25 crore loan is given by skr to the company. Earlier he was thinking of PO to himself directly. Now 25 crore will come back to him. That can buy 2.5 crores of oak holding which is totally 3.5 crore. That is 5% and limit in a quarter. Means, below rs 10 price is to be kept for some weeks more. The reasons are 1. exchange accepting PO, 2. purchasing from oak at rs 10, 3. continuing pressure on daum till final stamping of agreement.

Shoumik

Right way to fit the jig saw puzzle Sobha madam. It is very much likely that can be the case which you have put forth.

The money from PO is up to something more than it seems to be raised for.. It won’t sit idle for sure.

Before loans are cleared some more loading up by skr it seems while keeping rest others in check.

Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 264 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.