Technically speaking

Viewing 4 posts - 261 through 264 (of 264 total)
  • Author
    Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

Grossly speking the CEO of the company has mentioned about the progress of pending issues – Daum, PO, Global Audit, Conglomeration etc etc… If One carefully looks into the pending stuff without any Progress mentioned is OAK. Oak is a big hurdle.Its a Big Chunk of 7%. Finding a buyer at higher levels will be difficult. Also, If Oak sells at higher level, the stock will come back to the same level if there arent any buyers. So, as like all other issues, Its better to sort out Oak, before the rally begins. The Question is who is going to buy Oak. Its a Large Kitty. If Oak goes at Rs 10, its approx 33 Cr. If it goes at Rs5 its approx 16 cr. So, who is going to Gulp it? Considering the dillemmas and hard core questions surrounding the authenticity of the BCG and Corporate Governance issues, it ought to be the Promoters or the existing HNIs or the VHNIs who are holding more than 1% of the stock. I dont expect, any new outsider to come an gulp it- because of confidence issues surrounding the stock.And , rightly mentioned, the stock has been kept low- to facilitate the issues. I personally dont see any hurdles past the Oak issue. The question is when? When is the right time to buy off Oak?

Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

Lets discuss this from Oaks perspective , VVHNI perspective and Promoters perspective….

VALUEBUYER001

Lycosmaniac sir if they exhibit more transparency stock will go up and oak can sell n market will absorb oak selling

Lycos_Investor
    Registered Boarder

I don’t think OAK will exit at 5 or 10, my assumption they will not exit anything below 20. Funding received from OAK and ICICI is around 48 million dollars. To have a good reputation in the industry SKR will find a buyer at higher rate, remember he might require funding in the future too for his various other initiatives. If a investor loses half of his invested money in a company due to poor management and not do to failure of the invested business, dont think any other investor would be willing to invest again.

Viewing 4 posts - 261 through 264 (of 264 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.