Technically speaking

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 264 total)
  • Author
    108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

True. I have always said it will either be a zero or a hero. If it survives .it will be a hero. so …
    It was already a zero for the ones who lost 95% of their capital and 5 years and many other opportunities.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

If i had the first hand info then i wont be on this board and just do what i need to do.I try to know as much as is available publically as i have followed it for 5 years.

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

A strong investor analyses and after making a decision,as like many boarders in this group, invest with strong conviction.. You on the other hand, have always been a dilly dally..Never had the conviction… You have been in the board for 5 years! Day in and Day out ….Marking, all posts whether good or bad – even, for the posts of the operators in mmb forum- you marked a like !

admin
    Keymaster

Hi @Platinummember, Please go through the guidelines if you have not. Thanks

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

Technicals never apply to penny stock..It’s the Operators wish or the Promoters wish.. Either to take it up or take it down…

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

It is always a good idea to be realistic and not be carried away.One step at a time is a better and safer way to go rather than being carried away looking at 120 PE ratio and 135 USD stock price of trade desk and 1700 of a baby AFFLE.
    News flow and change in market perveption will dictate the rise and its speed.
    Past is not always a guarnatee of the future but past here has been very scary.
    So market may be sceptical or it may take the news flow if any very positively.
    Only time will tell. What will matter is the reaction to the news flow and not the news flow. News has been good for the last 3 months but response of the market has not been great.
    Let us see what future brings.
    I am in but i am fully aware of the past, the corporate blunders like LGS global and the bitter unnecessary fight with Daum (in my views)the broken promises and the web of companies confusing the best of the best to put their finger on things accurately.
    I am happy that investors are better informed and very well understand the total scenario.People are predicting BCG to trade at 5 and some also predicting at 5000.
    Take your pick. I am not God and I am not SKR . So i dont know. I will take things as they come .

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

BCG.Downtrend line well and truly brokenHave a look friends.
    Downtrend line on daily chart is broken.
    Price closed above 20 day moving average inspite of LC.
    Good sign.
    so do what U need to do.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

Discount sale going.After one year it wont matter if you bought 1 rupee higher or lower for the long term.
    So loaded up in every way.
    Good luck folks.

Bitran

Testing

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

@BITRAN.
    Dont worry dear.
    Freely share your views here.
    If i am on line which mostly i am, i will quickly have a look at your post and it will appear here for the benefit of investors..
    You have a lovely day.
    108BG

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

In my views and decades of experience after listening to the conference call in Nov 2019, it is not the time to be fearful and wait, it is the time to be aggressive in getting in.
    I think if Daum is settled and signed FORMALLY/LEGALLY it wont be possible to catch it.
    Then current prices will be a dream.
    I have been comparing BCG and analysing BCG with tens of other similar stocks on NSE, BCG it way up Vs them.
    Looks like Daum issue and chapter 11 stuffed it up .
    Once that is signed and sorted out, it should have a vertical take off.
    Just my views.
    U do what is right for U.
    I now own nearly 1.5 million shares.

Bitran

BG, Did you know about the launch of STORIYA In India by brightcom. I guess this is a partnership with engageya team. Vijay Bajaj country manager of brightcom tweeted about this in LinkedIn. I tried submitting in this forum but got some error. Don’t have patience to type again. Anyone who has knowledge on STORIYA ENGAGEYA connection/partnership, please share.

Raj

Black Friday sale going on.. Grab as much as you can…

Jay

I was expecting some block deals currently.. and later hopefully bulk deals once positive news is out.. fingers crossed.. don’t want to see 3 again.. all the best

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

I think it was just a shake out of weak hands .
    Nothing else.
    Nice time to use this opportunity.
    Window i think is very limited as Daum ISSUE
    is on its way out

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

Thanks.
    Just copy past the tweet.
    No i have no idea.
    Not my field.
    sorry.
    I am going by fubndas as well as technicals and Psychology and analysis of last CONFERENCE CALL.
    Looks solid this time.
    Promoter sounds like he really wants to deliver on the issues.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

See the fall from twenties to belwo three was due to Daum in my views.
    No sooner investors came to know of the litigation they dumped it .However bleeding was going on fast from fifties. as insiders may have known the issue and selling. So if Daum is settled U can imagine what it can do to the up side.
    Moreover, numbers also in terms of EPS,revenue improved a lot during these years .
    Nearly 5 million shares traded yesterday and today so far.

kpal

Stock price falling with high volumes is an indicator that it will fall further & make new 52 week low. Operator play at this time will take it to new 52 week low.

kpal

As mentioned earlier, Operator will play here. Scare away all. New 52 week low on the horizon.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

As a long term investor if one has the conviction ,one needs to look at big picture here and buy and hold and ignore the short term gyrations.
    If one is a tradewr and thinks that one can make money here short term , good luck with that.
    90% retail traders make losses in short term trading.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 264 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.