Technically speaking

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 264 total)
  • Author
    ANAND SHARMA

LYCOS Announces the Launch of Brightcom
    Gali Arnon to be the CEO of Brightcom
    Hyderabad, India and Herziliya, Israel, April 20, 2016: LYCOS (NSE: LYCOS I BSE: 532368), the
    global Internet brand, today announced that the company is working on a meaningful and widespread
    reorganization of the group. These changes are designed to simplify the way LYCOS interacts with
    customers, partners, investors and world at large. This move will facilitate the organization in becoming more nimble and responsive.
    In line with the above plan, the company made the first major announcement today.
    BRIGHTCOM powered by LYCOS
    Brightcom brings together the legacy of ‘Ybrant Digital’ alongside the ‘Brightcom’ Media initiative.
    This combines data-driven technology together with the company’s strong bonds with advertisers and
    publishers, all in one consolidated platform.
    The motto of the brand is ‘Leading through technology, winning through people’.
    The global expert team, be it in APAC, Israel, Europe, USA or Latin America, offers know-how and
    perspective, which are shaped into a strategy and a plan of action eventually executed to meet the
    clients’ goals.
    The current operations will remain intact. If anything, they will only get better. There are new products, exclusive media-assets and new offices, waiting to be unveiled soon.
    Gali Arnon will take on the role of CEO of Brightcom. She is a natural choice to take up this role due
    to her initiative in bringing together the core idea and the entire business plan for Brightcom.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

All good.
    Because of many reasons fear takes over investors and we even forget lot of positive things that we have already known.
    It confirms my original thesis due to which i kept on avergaging down “THAT TRUE PICTURE OF BCG IS NOT COMING OUT DUE TO DAUM ISSUE AND ALL THE REVENUE PERFORMANCE ETC IS NEAR OK”
    So once daum is sealed it will all be made public.Y

Tanv151

Okay Acerforce Ji.. How about taking Rain Industries as an example which has an EPS of 1 standalone and ~4 consolidated? All the points I mentioned for Avanthi holds good for this too and we all know the bulls that had invested in it.

On subsidiaries, what are your thoughts on we endeavour group that manages Brightcom? A question was raised about this on the last call and SKR provided some clarity.

acerforce
    Registered Boarder

T10C – I asked a link from the subsidiary to BCG and not from BCG to subsidiary.. hope clear

ANAND SHARMA

WE ARE BRIGHTCOM
    By BRIGHTCOM TEAM. Published on April 10, 2016. 0
    FOR THE PAST FEW MONTHS, WE’VE BEEN ENGAGED IN CREATING A NEW GLOBAL MEDIA COMPANY.
    It was born out of the realization that our global brands offer services and products that complement one another. It has different assets in the ad-tech ecosystem as well as teams all around the globe. Put together, we can create an offering that is larger than the sum of its parts.

WE ARE PROUD TO INTRODUCE BRIGHTCOM.
    BRIGHTCOM IS FOREMOST A MEDIA COMPANY. IT BRINGS TOGETHER THE LEGACY OF YBRANT DIGITAL ALONGSIDE THE BRIGHTCOM MEDIA INITIATIVE. IT COMBINES DATA-DRIVEN TECHNOLOGY TOGETHER WITH STRONG BONDS WITH ADVERTISERS AND PUBLISHERS, ALL IN ONE PLATFORM.

T9C
    Registered Boarder

Acerforce,
    Check this link, you can find the link between Oridian(Online
    Media Solutions)
    and Ybrant group.

Oridian

“Oridian is a part of the Ybrant group, parent company of some of the fastest growing digital marketing companies”

acerforce
    Registered Boarder

Ybrant group is what, our company was Ybrant digital .. probably same, but cannot be too sure..also this page is from 2008

Tanv151

We finally know who is getting the Pref shares. Check out the disclosure on BSE

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

WOW Muskaan limited in Mauritius.
    check this link.
    https://opencorporates.com/companies/mu/C48043
    Kishan prakash
    ishan prakash
    sounds like some purnay papai
    some old timers of BCG holders.
    Comments please.

1+
    kpal

Guruji 108, I had said this will come out on 16Th Jan 2020 & Indeed it is. Slowly & Surely everything will fall in place. Big 4 audit in a months time. Daum Settlement should come around 31.03.2020. All in all good for all of us.
    Cheers!!!!

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

could be heading now fast forward motion to fair market price.
    no let up from UCS.
    They realised they are not getting any shares any more. This muskaan ltd seems like a tax heavan in Mauritius. some one may be using it could be the sharks at the top.
    Those who sold out are done. hard to get in now.

joypj
    Registered Boarder

Muskan Ltd belongs to Mr.subrato Saha,who was an independent Director of brightcomgroup and a friend of Mr.SKR

Srd.rdx
    Registered Boarder

So, BG..what is your analysis on the allotment?

My sense says…this could be just to compensate those people who have lost their holdings during the price moved downwards!

Any more information on who these Prakash guys are?
    We had Priya Prakash in some earlier SHP holding good qty of shares.
    Prakash connection?

To me the story is adding up now!!!
    Expecting more disclosures to follow and course correction

acerforce
    Registered Boarder

Good news.. atleast some clarity..hope UCs start from tomorrow..

Jays
    Registered Boarder

Twitter has SKR and Subrata photo.. they seem to be close friends.. does that mean SKR is not able to get any proper big investors and have to still get help from close friends and relatives?? Am guessing it’s going to be a long wait for LT investors.. 1 to 2 years for any reasonable price appreciation.. any more disclosure my be after ballot closure by Feb end.. so wait..wait..!

Srd.rdx
    Registered Boarder

None of the Promoters, Directors or Key Managerial Personnel, intends to subscribe to any Equity
    Shares pursuant to this preferential issue

If Mr Saha is director why they have mentioned it like above? Though not directly but indirectly via Muskaan ltd its Mr Saha, the director.

Thoughts?

Deepak
    Registered Boarder

This is not the same saha i think however see the other 2 prakash one ishan who is already holding 2 milliin shares while 2.8 million he will get in preferential issue. On the other side, kishan will get 4.8 million shares. To sum up both of them have a holding of 4.8 million each

Lycos_Investor
    Registered Boarder

Subrata Saha is not the current director

Narendra

Is it really a muskaan limited has a big name in market and who is that other 2 person ishan and kishan prakash… Who got allotment

Narendra

Out of 3 allotment ishan prakash was already holding the 2 million shares and after allotment of 2.8 million his holding comes around 4.8 million. On the other side kishan prakash alloted the 4.8 million shares. To sum up both are holding 4.8 million each after allotment…

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 264 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.