TODAY BOARD MEETING FOR BRIGHTCOM GROUP Q2 & HY RESULTS

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    talksense
    Registered Boarder

Friends.. BCG reported decent free cash, which is the bench mark for dividend distribution…please post considered view.. This development is a big big positive factor. Company was not having free cash flow, now generated sufficient cash flow evern to liquidate daum debt through this free cash flow of six months(if daum not settled so far)

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

You are misinformed. Go have a look at March 2019 annual balance sheet.Please put comparative figure here for all to check.
    You need to reconsider your standard of decent cash flow.
    It comes to 1-2 paisa per share of the issued stock.
    Please post your messages after checking the information as your message is factually incorrect about past cash flow re annual 2019 numbers .People may be misled by your messages and make wrong decisions.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by admin.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by admin.
    Deepak
    Registered Boarder

Waiting for the investor presentation may be something will be there to announce, waiting for that…

sateanna
    Registered Boarder

Results good as usual, no disclosures on the main issues. Looks like it will be debt free by March 2020, which is evident from the balance sheet. Hope these have been cleared trough internal accruals and not through loans. Daum & pledged shares issue still the main concern.

VALUEBUYER001

Let’s hope for the best

Patelking

Online Media Solutions Ltd. dba Bold-Win (“we” “us” “our” or “Bold-Win”)

Same as brightcom
    Bold-win also a part of BCG
    Please read privecy policy of boldwin

Patelking

tush2come

Agreed

Bitran

Bold-win belongs to BCG is a big revelation. Anyone was aware of that before?

Patelking

All company are related each other once you go deep ,following is list
    Espot.io
    Edgecase.ai
    Hypedonline
    Mindad

You know that edgecase has office hydrabad
    Espot employee in noida and new delhi is lycos tv

Hyped online is nee version of lycos shopping

tush2come

Really great info.
    I think this was done because of daum issue (transfer of Lycos business to new companies)

joypj

This company remains an enigma for all the investors.I wish I could read SKRs mind and his plans.My only worry is that he may take it private at some in time giving peanut to its long term investors.See, the share price is not allowed to reach even 4 or 5 rupees.

Bitran

There is lot of potential but if the management doesn’t want the stock to rise, what we can do? The investor shown in public shareholding also seems to a VC who invests in early startups and AI related companies. Everything needed for a good ride is there. Both Brightcom & bold-win in pixalate ranking, debt clearance etc etc but the share price go only down. Really a mystery…

joypj

sometimes i think all these manipulation and keeping many things hidden has either one of the objectives
    to accumulate maximum share from public and FIIs and thereafter release it to find its real value
    or
    to accumulate maximum,kick out all FIIs and delist it from market by giving peanuts to the remaining investors and enjoy the fruit alone.(i dont know whether its possible that easily now)
    Reasons,
    SKR has never been a man of his words.the word ‘integrity’ is not there in his dictionary.
    This kind of stock manipulation cant go this long without the knowledge or involvement of the promoter.
    Getting LOC/fund raising is not at all difficult for a company of this size,if the market cap was high or atleast a credible auditor was there,But there was no attempt from management side to improve the share price.
    i guess their team has acquired more than 70% of the total share through various means,still the share price is not allowed to appreciate even a little amidst many positive news.
    The agents of Ps and Gs at MMB board frequently use the word ‘delist’ and most of their earlier prediction about the price destruction has come true.

just my thoughts from a different angle

Bitran

It may not be easy to delist joypj. There are rules about open offer. I am hoping this is due to the pending case or due to preferential share. Just wish and pray they stop this and allow share to find its true value

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

Delistring wont be easy as most retail shareholders are big holders with deep pocketrs and wont accept any thing less than 500 or so. Courts are always open and they can fight it out. There are examples of some very big companies being forced to pay through theri nose while delisting on BSE/NSE.
    I think LOC wont happen and Daum will be settled through internal accruals before March 2020 end.Even preferrential issue may not happen as after Daum settlement LOC will come v v quickly and then no more cash will be needed and promoter can reverse the entry of money it has lent to BCG.Cheers.
    PS. Promoter i think cant apply for preferential issue with the money sitting in BCG.This money got to be out of BCG to make an application i suppose.
    Interesting times. Dont worry.There is no margin for promoter to make any MORE mistakes or do any hanky panky as ED already got the balls in one hjand and the neck in the other.If any thing wrong happens you can always go to PMO and lodge a complaint. Authorities are very alert and vigilant and no corporate fraudster can go unpunioshed if at all any thing illegal happens.Any company or promoter will be scared to death to do any thing wrong in the current environment.Be aware of your rights and be ready to raise your voice with appropriate authorities. If you won’t they wont have a dream about it all the time.IF U WONT PROTECT YOUR INTERESTS ,NO ONE ELSE WILL. SIMPLE.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

I have an open mind about the promoter and the company.They may purely be a victim of the circumstances and may be fighting hard to defend their patch long term..But i could be just hoping like ALL OF YOU LONG SUFFERING LONG TERM INVESTORS.I have defended them for 4 years or so.
    But do rememeber Satyam was a very big company and Raju was a very very capable man and very much respected and recognised and no one could dream what happened in SATYAM.But it did.

joypj

As you and Bitran said Desisting may not be that easy and and presently every corporate fraudsters and auditors will think twice before committing a mistake.But many things are hidden under the carpet.We never knew boldwin was part of online media solutions,see its pixallate ranking much higher than bcg itself.I wonder what will be the value of this company if they restructure and bring all their group companies including hidden ones under one roof.

Bitran

Joypj, also from a promoter perspective also, you make lot of money via stock market only than private route. Only thing he has to convince market on the numbers and improve corporate governance. see where tradedesk and affle is now. Compare that to BCG. If market recognise the value, the promoters also get lot of options for the company to scale up. Only the intent is needed from management.

Bitran

I wish our old boarders join here and share updates. Headstead, Aindia, Diana etc..They used to give different perspective which we missed.

Patelking

Hi!
    I am looking for dyomo AI investment as SKR says 300cr investment through sub. but could figure out , can any one guess
    Also look Lil projects indian sub. Revenue increasing.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.