Trident

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    chris
    Registered Boarder

Trident is one such company that I have been following. The company mainly is into textile production ( bed sheets and terry towels ). The client list is impressive. It is also into paper and chemicals.
    Fundamentally company is sound with year on year decreasing debt. The owner increased shareholding all through last year.

5+
    BBPopuri
    Registered Boarder

I am holding trident for the last one year. So far it gave me 2.5x returns. Good one to hold in a long term portfolio. Recently there was a news about diversification.

chris
    Registered Boarder
    Topic Author

I have this gut feeling that there is something brewing in this share script. Firstly promoter increases stake all through last year. They come out with this new website, where there is mention of this new vertical of FMCG (reading coming soon), but unfortunately no announcement or news of the same.

Then if you look at the client list for the textile vertical you have macy’s, H&M, IKEA and so many international brands , looking at the chemicals vertical it is a major producer of sulphuric acid with client list including luminous, exide and others. Then there is paper and energy as well.

Fundamentally looks decent and I can visualise a growth in the business and valuation in the near future.

Downside for me is huge equity of nearly 500 crore, although good promoter holding of 72 percent. In the month of May there was announcement of a 500 cr cash generation with further equity dilution.

Thoughts please !!!

3+
    drpram
    Registered Boarder

Yes. I too entered and exited many times with little profit and loss many times.. Still hold some shares.. If friends see potential i think we go for it..
    Other forum members please look , study and opine..

2+
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.