Vikas EcoTech Ltd (Chemical Sector)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Yogi
    Registered Boarder

Dear Friends: I am betting on the Garg Family via their business of Vikas EcoTech Limited. I expect this stock would give multifold returns in the foreseeable future. Business Acumen of the Family and the Sunrise Sector they are in is what is making me feel the stock to be a potential multibagger. I am already invested for these reasons. Also, the stock is currently trading at 1.95 rupees (less to lose but much to gain).

http://vikasecotech.com/

Please Visit the Website for detail Analysis.

Current Price: Vikas Ecotech: 1.95

Accumulate on Every 25 Paisa Dip

Reward: Minimum 10 times return in 2 Years’ time

Yogi
    Registered Boarder
    Topic Author

For Detailed report on the Company, please visit the website and go through the PDF file.

drpram
    Registered Boarder

Dear Yogi,
    I too invested in this stock..i entered around 4 level and i thought that will be the bottom..But it continuously came down.. I have huge quantities here because of my greed andso i didn’t subscribe for RE too.. I am in great loss as of now.. But i continue to hold this.. The problem with the promoter is frequently changing his businesses and couldn’t even settle with a business till date..Even the notification it is mentioned they look for new business.. But hope 1.85 will be the bottom ie the RE issue price i believe.. Today is the result day and see how it comes out..
    Please write about it frequent and share your thoughts..
    Hope turn around happens in near future..The only positive thing as of now in this stock is it won’t go for NCLT or litigation… Thanks for the option.

1+
    drpram
    Registered Boarder

Worst results.. Nothing to promote this stock. Think to book loss and exit.. I think they hand washed this stock and concentrate on Vikas multicorp..
    Dear Yogi, what do you think??

Raj
    Registered Boarder

Friends, try to analyse vikas lifecare..its good one to invest at cmp. They are into ethanol mfg..

drpram
    Registered Boarder

Yes Raj, i too feel the same.. Mr. Garg is promoting Life care and dumbs ecotech is my guess..Balance sheet looks so pathetic.. Lot of pending receivables, inventories staying for years ( chemicals will have expiry too),they have paid to suppliers in advance of about 75 crores , I smell something illegal and fishy…
    Dear Yogi, expecting your genuine thoughts..
    CI Sir was confident in this stock , if he can also share his views ie most welcome..

Yogi
    Registered Boarder
    Topic Author

For the first quarter ended June 2021, the EPS is (-0.14) which is way lesser than the previous quarter of (-0.39). Slight debt reduction by way of sale of non-core assets. Manufacturing Pipes. Some Positives.

@drpram
    , I feel you should have subscribed to the rights issue as the average would have come down a lot. As you say you have substantial quantity at 4, I feel as soon as it comes to nearing 3, you should book 25% and then wait. If it comes down again, buy. Keep repeating till the price comes to 4. If by chance, you get to do this twice or thrice, your average will come down. As you have waited so long, give this stock another 3 or 4 quarters. I am sure the price would reach your buy level.

Most of the negatives are a thing of the past. From now on, I feel there would be only positives. The chemical sector would grow in the the future including this stock but this stock would take time to to give multi-fold returns. If you feel a lot of money is stuck and could be utilized to invest in other stocks, you can do so, but if you want to bet on this stock, wait for a year or 2 and it would go past your price of 4.

I find the Garg Family enterprising because of which I invested in both Vikas LifeCare and Vikas EcoTech. Please note, my investments are manageable and not heavy and at the current price. Please take calculated decisions. If your buy price was at 8, it would have been different. Your buy price of 4 is very near. Do not worry much. Be a swing trader in this stock till it reaches your price.

Yogi
    Registered Boarder
    Topic Author

Vikas EcoTech at 150% high from the time of recommendation. If one wants to play safe, Book half which would be the capital, and the rest leave it for a minimum 3 years’ time.

The quarterly results from Markets Mojo:
    1. With a growth in Net Profit of 427.69%, the company declared Outstanding results in Dec 21
    2. High Management Efficiency with a high ROCE of 17.33%
    3. Rising Promoter Confidence. Promoters have increased their stake in the company by 6.18% over the previous quarter and currently hold 15.6% of the company

raviblk
    Registered Boarder

Thanks Mr.Yogi

Invested during your first recommendation now it seems its going on the right path.

The confidence reposed on Mr.Grag & family is now proved right

3+
    Yogi
    Registered Boarder
    Topic Author

Good Results posted by Vikas EcoTech. Stock today at 20% upper circuit on NSE. The stock has more than doubled from the recommended price (Right issue included). I believe the company would grow in the coming quarters with appreciation of price from the current levels. To be on the safe side, please book the invested amount and leave the profits for another 5+ years..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.