Xpro india

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ramganesh1982
    Registered Boarder

Registered Boarder
    Hi guys,

This small cap has 35% of the market and has given stellar performance in the last 3 quarters . The exports are increasing every quarter along with local market demands. Here is a small write up of what the company does . stock volumes are extremely low and company has started doing really good after government imposed the anti dumping policy . If the company has good expansion plans then we can expect to see huge upside . Company is owned by Birla’s https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.economictimes.com/markets/stocks/news/why-is-this-tiny-smallcap-buzzing-on-the-bourses-on-dalal-street/amp_articleshow/82099355.cms. I am expecting to see some bonus or split announcement in the coming quarters. . Please share your thoughts on this

Regards
    Ram

2+
    ramganesh1982
    Registered Boarder
    Topic Author

Hi admin ,

Did u invest in this gem 🙂 . This is flying now . I have a small hold at 135 levels and it has doubled in no time. Considering the prospects and low stock volumes this can easily make it to 1000 in a yr if things go well and company plans something for expansion

Regards
    Ram

3+

@Ramganesh1982, Do you know that Xpro intrinsic value is around 685. Long way to go. Cheers !!!

2+
    piedpiper
    Registered Boarder

Hey @kris, According to the screener its intrinsic value is 65.6. I am not sure if I am seeing something wrong. Can you please help me understand this

2+
    ramganesh1982
    Registered Boarder
    Topic Author

Hi Kris , Yes I am aware of this . The only aspect which has stopped me from investing heavy on this is the growth potential or the expansion plans . As of now I haven’t heard anything from anyone on this or even from the investors presentation . I grabbed this gem at 135 only with some decent holding . But haven’t gone big due to the growth factor information missing … If you have some insight on this share the details

Regards
    Ram

2+
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.