Forum Replies Created
@rathi_b & team: Any discussion happened around pledged shares with SKR?
As per the latest SHP, the pledge % is showing 4.73% i.e. 90 lacs from 19 cr shares. Does this mean that once SKR unpledge the remaining 4.73%(90 lac) shares, all 19 cr shares will move back to the promoter’s Demat account? Is it possible, that lenders would not return those shares or have already sold them to recover the debt?
As per forensic audit disclosure rule given in below article, it is mandated to disclose initiation of forensic audit. But BCG need not disclose the final forensic audit report as audit is being initiated by SEBI (the regulator). Here is snippet from article.
“However, companies need not disclose the final report where the forensic audit has been initiated by the regulator or the enforcement agencies.”
Nevertheless, investor community would be more than happy if final audit report with management comment is made available to clear the investor doubts.
Dear @Logan !
Very well articulated.. As always, your views are thought provoking. You may want to start paid services. Thousands would happily subscribe to.
We have all seen many ups & downs. I must say this, you have played captains role to hold all retailers together. Over last 10 years, I have accumulated substantial BCG shares. Finally moment of reckoning is in the horizon. May be many of us would be in top 200 investors.
As CI has correctly stated, BCG has potential to uplift many of us to upper middle class. I am foreseeing this happening in next 1-2 years. Good luck to every1.
dear @sac, In this case, dilution should be seen positively since new acquisition will increase both the top line & bottom line. The book value would also increase proportionately. The question is at what price dilution would happen. The notice says “Preferential Issue of equity shares”. Hence after allocation, BCG will get the full amount & not like PWs(25% upfront & rest upon conversion) Also, we are unsure about the total deal size and how much capital they have in hand from Pref shares & PWs. Let’s wait till the BoD meeting outcome to dissect further.
June-21 Shareholding pattern analysis.
• QoQ Promoter pledge reduced from 31.91 to 18.74: Big plus.
• QoQ Promoter holding remained intact 36.76. No dilution or increase was observed as per March-21 & Jun-21 SHP.
• QoQ number of shareholders increased from 65,046 to 77,621.
• QoQ Individual share capital in excess of Rs. 2 Lacs increased from 529 to 538. But overall holding reduced marginally from 23.94% to 23.84%
• Praveen Khurana increased holdings marginally from 1.26 to 1.28%.
• Anil Kumar marginally reduced holding from 1.55 to 1.34%.
• Geeta Patheja sold or reduced holding below 1%.
• QoQ Other shareholders increased from 1200 to 1445. Overall other shareholdings marginally reduced 19.66 to 19.60.
• NRI shareholding increased marginally from 9.42 to 9.46%. The number of NRI shareholders increased from 806 to 891.
• No of Corporate bodies increased from 270 to 327. Overall holding reduced marginally from 4.75 to 4.26%. Reduced 0.5% maybe with clearing members. So overall it will remain same.
• No. of Overseas corporate bodies increased from 1 to 3. Overall holding remained intact to 4.69%. May be internal reshuffle.
• Muskaan holding intact 4.69%.
• QoQ Clearing members holding increased from 0.62 to 1.01%. No. of SH increased from 116 to 217.
@admin ji: Yes, BCG is finally taking the Indian market seriously. I see several advantages of acquiring an Indian company.
1. BCG’s standalone business will get a very big boost. It will increase both topline & bottom-line on a standalone+consolidated basis.
2. It will bring lots of credibility to its finances.
3. The share price will boost to unimaginable levels & hence market capitalization.
4. In terms of valuations, decent PE will be achieved. Further, it will create a strong base for NASDAQ listing.
Overall, fireworks have just started. Let’s take a back seat & enjoy the spectacular view.
it’s been true, we just need one winner stock to make the fortune.. let’s hold it long ..
Can you please let us know From where did you get this?
1. In the latest Mar-2021 SHP, Goenkas/Priya Prakash/Uno/AKG holdings were not shown. I believe they were out in Nov/Dec-2020.
2. Do insiders mean the promoter group?
3. After PW/PO allotment, the promoter holdings should come below 25%. Can you please provide a detailed list of promoter holdings?
4. On moneycontrol & BSE, the promoter holdings are shown as 36.76%
5. Is SHP you shared realtime?2+
PWs have already been allocated. Now what next? One thing to note, all these LLPs subscribed to PWs were formed in August/sept 2014. This seems to be well orchestrated drama. I am just wondering, how thick skinned/cunning Needy is? But, he shall remember, no one escapes karma. He will have his own judgement day.
Looking no light at the end of tunnel. Waiting since 8 years.
Everyday I wish, affle/ tradedesk like company will take over BCG. Looking at credebility of SKR, takeover also seems impossible.23+
@logan thanks for explaining PW money use in details..I agree that LOC could be game changer and will bring credibility to the numbers.
On SHP, I am still wondering where those 20% shares(Goenkas + priya prakash) went? Who would have acquired it and why it is being hidden under various sections in shp.
@drjaysee were you able to decipher it. I remember your took paid membership to get detailed share holding info.Please share if you have any additional info.7+
Please share your opinion on recent PW allotment with 25% funds but conversion still pending & recent SHP.
W.r.t. recent SHP, where Goenka’s 15% holdings went? So much secrecy. It’s no secret
G-gang were SKR’s pawns. Not sure who absorbed it & when SKRs greed will end.13+
Promoters and gang are crooked.They are capable of finding N number of ways to get around it.Live example is recent dividend distribution. Many folks have not received it yet.. regulators &;SEBI are just mute spectators.. Sad thing is retailers can’t do anything even after N number of complaints..pathetic state of affairs..
For penny things they are missing the bull run of lifetime..Recently Subex started bull run out of nothing..Not sure in which world Needy is living.. their is saying – your word is ur character in business.. Now question is do these guys have any character? Accordingly, we can set our expectations.. Looking at all these happenings in last 8 years I suspect they don’t have any.. pardon my words guys..20+
The same old story BCG in red even after PW approval, debt-free status. Couldn’t sustain the upper circuit for even a single day.
Now, what next?
PW maturity in the next 18 months?
Never-ending saga. Kudos SKR.12+
I think the price will not languish below 10 for another 18 months. Another theory is – 36 cr PW needs 270 cr for full conversion. 25% paid at the time of allocation i.e around 65cr. After PW approval & share allotment to 59 allottees, they can’t sell these shares for 6 months. During these 6 months, the price will appreciate to 100+. Out of 36cr new shares allocated, approximately 10-15% i.e. 5-6 cr shares will be offloaded @ 100+ which will generate 500+ cr cash. It will fund the buyback from the PW allottees in an off-market under-table deal with mere book entries.
Discontinuing BCG forum. I won’t be supporting this… it’s up to the individual investor to make a buy/sell decision…No one has forced any1. Collectively we stand some chance otherwise individually we stand defeated.
There are N number of forums e.g. MC. Would you advise to discontinue moneycontrol as well to shut down because many investors are buying/selling based on recommendations/comments from fellow boarders.
Having said that, it’s the individual choice if any1 wants to be associated with the BCG forum or leave it. Doors are open both ways.
Today, I have sent an email to the BCG IR about the pref warrant approval status. I request everyone to do the same. Let’s hope at least for some emails we will get a response.
Can anyone please confirm BCG CS & compliance officer Mr. Manohar Mollama’s email ID?
If IR doesn’t respond, we shall escalate to him.