Forum Replies Created
That means we are highly X highly undervalued. Approximately Another 70 days for Full-year results. I am confident that Daum will be closed very soon. Pledge share will be released and will be reflected in Q4 SHP.
All the bulk deals are happening between the goenka group.0
Affle vs BCG
Affle FV is Rs.10 ,P/E -> 69, EPS 25, BV 29
If we split the share to FV 2, EPS will be Rs 5 and the price is around Rs 350 per share.
BCG FV is 2, P/E 0.51, BV 63, EPS 9.25
Investors meet will be on or before the 13th. So, Expect some good news before that. (Like Daum closure, Pledge share release, etc. Regarding Auditor he confirmed that is will be one of the tops. So, no need to think much about it. With Daum closer news the stock should move above rs.20. News of pledge share release will take the price to book value. Remember SKR agreed that the share is massively, massively undervalued. He has to take the price to a decent level for LOC. Add as much as possible at this level.0
Dears please find below few of my observations related to SHP
1. Promotes 39.14 %
2. OAK – 7.01 %
3. PRAVEEN KHURANA – 1.18 % (you may refer to the latest conference call for
his stand on BCG). His name was not in Q1 2019 SHP and he increased his
holding from 1.07 ( Q2) to 1.18 ( Q3)
4. Non-Resident Indian (NRI) – 10.06 (from 6.91 in Q1 2018 to 10.06 Q3 2019)
5. PRABHAKAR REDDY NARAPAREDDY – 1.15 % (Maybe from promotor’s team) his name
was also not there in the old SHP
6. PRIYA PRAKASH – 3.99 % (every quarter holding is increasing. )
7. Bodies Corporate – 12.39 % (264 investors)
8. AKG FINVEST PRIVATE LTD – 3.93 % (ASHOK KUMAR GOENKA, /NAKUL GOENKA
9. GOENKA SECURITIES – 2.69 % (ASHOK KUMAR GOENKA/NAKUL GOENKA directors)
10. UNO METALS LTD – 4.33 % (RAJESH GOENKA director)
11. EDELWEISS CUSTODIAL – 1.05 % (could not find more info)
12. Foreign Portfolio Investors – 0.24 % (a new one, was not there in Q2 SHP)
13. Financial Institutions/ Banks – 0.14 % (new one, was not there in Q2 SHP
14. From S/N 3 to 13 together hold 41.15 % of the shares.
15. Promotors + OAK + other top 11 = 87.3 %
16. Surely there will be some top/long team investors holding another 5 to 8 %.
17. Now you may guess how many shares will be there with small investors.
18. Many are waiting to buy once price crosses 7 plus but surely sellers will
be very less at that time.
19. I am fully confident that all the outstanding issues will be closed on or
before by 2020 Q4 results and share price will move to very fast.
20. Full-year EPS will be Rs 13 plus by May 2021
21. I expect 6 to 8 times of book value or pe 30 plus by May 2021
22. All the above is only my view and Buy or sell is up to individuals choice.0
Dear All, our rocket BCG is ready to take off. Just hold your share and add as much as possible if you get a chance. If Affle can trade above p/e 80 then BCG can trade at least 6-8 times its book value or above pe 30 by March 2021. Wait patiently for positive news to unfold one by one. Cheers. Go long, Go long.0
I request you to do full research before you buying or adding.
1. Stand-alone book value is Rs 12 (source google /youtube/forum/company results)
2. Consolidated book value Rs 63 (source google /youtube/forum/company results)
3. Standalone EPS this quarter is 37 paisa
4. Consolidated EPS Rs 3.02
5. The company is giving frequent updates about the latest developments.
6. On the positive side, all the outstanding issues will be closed by the Q4 result.
7. Once the issues are settled it can easily trade above PE 30 or 6 to 7 times of the consolidated book value.
8. I will be buying up to Rs 10 upon the availability of the fund and share. But possible or after this stunning result, need to wait and see
9. Buy or sell is up to the individual
10. After a couple of years let us not say that “I missed the BCG bus, if I had invested Rs 1 Lakhs in BCG, I could have bought a luxury car now”0
My humble request to all investors, please have some more patience and to wait up to the Q4 result. I understand the pain of waiting, and I too in the same boat. Honestly, I see lots of positive developments now and we are seeing frequent updates from the company. So Just wait 3 more months before taking any extreme steps.
I believe the following.
1. Daum will be closed on or before the Q4 result.
2. E & Y will be our auditor and will be finalized on or before the Q4 result.
3. All outstanding issues will be closed by Q4
4. Full-year EPS will be around Rs.10
5. BCG will be rerated and move towards minimum PE of 30 plus, time period 12 to 15 months from now.
6. I will be adding up to RS 10. Subjected to availability of fund and share (for next 3 months)
Best of luck to all. The above is purely my belief.0
Please find below my views about BCG
1.BCG share will be trading above rs 10 once PO is issued
2. If we hear any news about daum closer and pledge share release then non stop uc up to minimum book value. Expected time frame 3 months from here.
3. Full year audited result with B4 and full year eps of rs 10 then non stop uc upto rs 250 to 300.
4. By dec 2020 bcg will be trading above rs 4000
Sir, I am very much here added another 35K after this forum is created.Thank you and all for your frequent updates.0
Exchange Received Time 11/12/2019 15:22:51 Exchange Disseminated Time 11/12/2019 15:23:02 Time Taken 00:00:11
Please find enclosed herewith disclosure on Related Party Transactions drawn in accordance with the applicable accounting standards as per the requirements of Regulation 23(9) of SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements), 2015.0
Can someone explain on the latest discloser in bse ? Today0
Share Price vs. Fair Value 98.5% Undervalued
BCG (₹5.5) is trading below our estimate of fair value (₹365.48)
View our latest analysis for Brightcom Group
from the above link.0
Do Insiders Own Lots Of Shares In Brightcom Group Limited (NSE:BCG)?
Check the below link0
Great and thank you very much.
Dears can we get the top 250 investors list?.can someone guide how to get that ?.If we could get that then probably we can see some big names in the list.
Once the daum is settled and if Big 4 audit report is out by may 2020 …then my minimum expected price is esp rs 10 x PE 20= rs 200.price may reach much much high subjected to the positive news management.best wishes to all bcg investors.0
Great BG, Added another 20K today. Thank you, admin, for creating this forum.
1. What will be the PS price?
2. How many PS will be issued?
3. Can they issue to NRE?
4. How long this process will take?0