Forum Replies Created
@conservative_indian, your technical analysis in Oct 2020 on monthly chart you said
“So, this pattern has to complete once the correction is over.. I expect 100% Fibonacci level for coming leg of rally at 22.5!!”, now monthly closing on BSE is at your TA chart levels.
Request you to please share new technical analysis and pattern BCG is developing, that will be helpful
My personal opinion
1) I don’t think DAUM,LOC acquisition will be done before ESOP, I think they have and know timeline and came with ESOP
2) I see Q4 results as normal as SKR told required LOC for growth in numbers, and expect do not expect big dividend bz funds will be allocated for ESOP also,
3) I think from Aug,Sep onwards 3-5% liquidity also reduces and we can see long waiting items will be resolved one by one.
4) Definitely LOC will be turnaround story for BCG brand and growth. hope it will be done ASAP.
1) It had been more than month BCG got access bro PW amount, no visible action seen
2) It has been more than 6 months LOC timeline crossed – no updates
3) DAUM – no updates
4) Investors Relationship – no reply
5) SKR is too slow in execution, high time to change his behaviour towards market update
6) if SKR don’t want to share any updates/false updates to investors, why to be listed public company
Initially Mr. SKR promised LOC will be done in 4 months, this is 8th month no update,
To boost credibility of BCG and big investors to pick
1) Life line is LOC by U.S big bank or Lender
2) Showing growth for 2 or more Quarters ,
3) Settling the legal issues with DAUM
4) Making use of PW, PO funds for new initiatives
5) Improve Corporate governance,
6) Mr. SKR should avoid giving false timelines
7) Mr. SKR Should should implement things little faster, things are moving very slow.
for example : 2-3 yrs back had updated retail investors queries will be addressed faster , still no one gets even acklowdeged email.
Hope by end of this Quarter 1 at least we will get some good news,
Feels frustrated, every issues are Mgmt is dragging to extent, and creating new issues like dividends not crediting on time,
Corporate governance lows evry time
1) SKR never stands by his words, it is difficult to believe him, i.e reason big investors are stayed
2) not once or twice, every time broke timeline,seems like he is well aware of PW,n deliberately given miss info.
3) To bring trust in bigger investors community, he should think of appointing new CEO and resolving issues ASAP.
4) If he stys as CEO, my personal opinion is continue to fool retail investors and no big investors will enter easily seeing his past promises
@Rathi_b thank you,
Please consider questions
1)Why PW @7.7, (as per sebi guideline) it not even @EPS,
2)LOC status ?
3)How long BCG required to close pending issues (DAUM,Axis,Consolidations,Pledge release)
4)why did not bring reputed investors to P.W
5)Wt SKR should tell about retail investors invested for 7-8 years are patiently waiting for his promises to complete (on every con call he told issues will be resolved in 1 to 2 quarters from last 7 Con calls)
As told earlier it is difficult to understand
Very huge dilution, atleast 17-20Rs would have done justice
1) may be loc is delayed or on hold ?
2)To get rid of g and operators this kind dilution ?
3) Many questions why to dilute bso much ?
4) don’t wt is his intention towards 50k retail investors. To whom SKR is doing favor ? wt is the emergency of funds ?
5) to whom PW allotment is done, lot of things are un clear? lot of things SKR should answer.
6) if possible Hyderabad guys, please try to meet him in AGM and please get more clarity, thanks
Last point, whoever is advisor/ giving idea to him retail investors hate them a lot
thanks guys wil take some break till AGM
It is difficut to understand SKR, have few queries, don’t kw valid or not
1)If LOC is done by Jan2020 end, what is purpose for warrent issues at lower price ? why con’t they buy in open market ? for same money
2)Last PO allotment process it self took more than 6 months, how many months this will take ?
3) last PO fund is still blocked by bank, wt is garentee this will proceed on time and bank will not block this ?
4) Why to issues at lower price even @10-13rs is less ?
5) more dilution is more liquid ( may be ops tomorrow)
6) What about retail investors weath, they brought all at high level and waiting for more than 5-10 years
7) this will have impact on price, will this supress price between allotment price ?
8) Wt SKR thinking about retail investors, who are patiently waiting for years
9) As in concall he told had taken few mistakes in past , hope this should not be future wrong decision by SKR
10) How this is going to increase trust n credibility n impact BCG ?
BCG up move is definitely not on results published.
@Logan clearly mentioned in treads #9188 #9194 #9196 ( in random discussion )
What ever results BCG posted in recent times market reacted negatively
last point SKR should start resolving investors concerns, hope he will not drag issues for one more Quarter and repeat the same things in this conference call also.
You are comparing BCG to TTD, but investors are not even comparing it to Affle or OnMobile, to start comparing SRK should bring back investors confidence,
None of big investors are holding even @1PE, below are few things I observed SRK is least bothered or not even taken single action other than conducting investors conference calls
1) Big private equities offloaded their holding Everest sold 8 Cr no of shares Oaks sold 5 Cr shares –
2) I remember during 2014-15 retail share holding was around 10-12 % now it is whopping 29% and some guys holding 10-12 %
In next 6 to 8 months preferential allotment shares also can be sold in market
i.e another 5%
5) SRK is well known about 40 % of shareholding is not stable
6) None of institutions investors asked questions in last 4 year conference call.
don’t even know who is attending
8)SRK thinks not to spend money on BCG to improve market cap
(this would have done by appointing big 4 for standalone or giving 0.2 paisa dividend or buyback of 2% (4-5cr Rupees) shares from open market )
9) Seems like Investors think it is very hard to change SRK behaviors towards investors,
10) Even SRK knows Axis is in NCLT i.e negative sentiment in market, don’t think he will be priority to settle the issue.
11) DAUM is one more legal settlement, SRK is not able to resolve on time, Status updates are not trusted because of past experience
12) LOC is also in same line, No big investors are confident because of SRK past promises
One thing for sure SRK should work towards to build confidence of investors and improve on credibility/ corporate governance of BCG because reputation of company is is very bad state in market
If BCG was smart enough, would avoided some delays and few are circumstances cannot be avoided
1) preferential allotment, would be smart enough to identify allotment requires PAN, this would have saved 3-4 months
2) now use of preferential allotment funds not utilised, don’t kw when they will make use of this
3) SRK is dependent on LOC now till that Daum, consolidation, restructuring are on HOLD, seems like kind of deadlock created.
4)SRK requires some smart guys/ management to identify potential risks ahead
5)SRK cannot miss deadline and always drag key issues.
Hope by 6-12 months SRK meets his promises, LOC Daum,Debt free
Improved topline (future),and some key announcements for BCG
(May be acquisition / aboard listing / big investors / buy back ), but for this SRK should keep timelines in mind
Please consider this points in next conference call
1) Priority issues are also dragged to extent, which will loose credibility of company.
2) corporate governance to be improved, this we had been telling from from last 3-4 years
3) On every conference call SRK informs, we are much closer than before, but none of major things sorted out,
And stopped giving timeline as never met before
4) we don’t want to repeat the same things again and again from last 3-4 years,
we require proper timeline or steps how BCG is working on this to improve
5) we should collective send email / bring this points in conference call9+
Please ask below queries
1) Daum final settlement , as we know it is unsafe to travel now, Can you please try to settle in a digital way, don’t know when this uncertainty will end.
2) As told in the last conference call, OAK’s shares will not come to market, Seems like they too started to SELL in the open market,
( another 5% will be unloaded to retail investors ?)
3) Why BCG is not trying to bring institution / FII investors to invest ?
4) Loans not paid, DAUM not settled, why to declare 5 paisa dividend ?
5) If dividend declared, at least 20% it will serve the retail investors purpose, else no dividend makes more sense, and also to BCG to pay for outstanding issues.
( else in future should not say, because of dividend pay out , not enough cash to close issues)
@SaulGoodman ,@admin pls consider below questions
Shareholding pattern/holdings restructuring
1) BCG should work on bringing FII and institution investors to acquire some stake in company.
BCG actions in this ?
2)Analyst meeting, and publish who are attending analyst meet.
3) AI and MI projects update
In terms of revenue and growth
This is expected, please go through deals from last 4 years
1) always it is done to keep script in T group or ASM group
Not able understand why they are doing,
2) They have completed freedom to buy n sell no one can question but seems like it is for some purpose. May be to suppress price for long term, keep out retailers ?
3) High time for SRK to bring some trusted big institutions/DII/FII to get out of these things
4) These transfer of shares between them, SEBI should investigate and if manipulation found, action should be taken0
when is “OAK INDIA INVESTMENTS” shares holding is expiring ?
Below are pending items seems covid19 has big impact in delaying
1)Daim final settlement is getting delayed bz of courts not operating ? and not able to get legal approvals ?
2) Consolidation of subsidiaries- more than 2 months completed requires legal approval ?
and fund raising directly linked
3) Yet to receive approval from NSE for preferential allotment
4) Impact on programmatic advertising, data consumption has increased, can be positive,
can someone updated on same0