General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 5,398 total)
  • Author
    VALUEBUYER001

Dear 108 BG JIIt is difficult to predict number of UCs as circuit revision happens often

FriendlyVoice

Friends, why is postal ballot not yet received..if we have a clue.

Shoumik

HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR 2020 TO ALL THE INVESTORS OF BRIGHTCOM.

THIS YEAR IS GOING TO BRING LOTS AND LOTS OF HAPPINESS AND BRIGHT SMILES ON FACES OF EACH ONE OF US.

THE MORE WE GRAB TO THE MORE WE SMILE.

CHEERS

Sobha
    Registered Boarder

Thank you Shoumikji. Happy New year to you and others. We are enjoying your presence and knowledge.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

desperate efforts by market makers /operators to keep a lid on
    the 52 week highs continue
    to get the prefrntl allotmnt at a v low price of 10
    CONTINUE.
    Once it is out then the pressure will be released.Let us see how long they can keep selling to hold it or buying pressure mounts to break the dam soon.

kpal

I think effort can go till 7Th Jan 2020 or maximum till 10 Th Mar 2020 or when pref.shares allotment done in totality. The day is not far off. Thereafter full volume squeeze will happen as a result continuous u/c till Rs 65.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

They know that as promoters have 40% plus stocjk officially there wont be a problem in getting the approval through the ballot. So no sooner it is announced i think pressure on the stock price will be released. Till then market maker may have to sacrifice may be 500-1000K shares to keep the lid on stock price beolw 52 week highs.
    Moreover the ywill have to announce in the details who is getting those shares and what is the purpose of raising those funds which may also act as a fuel to stoc kprice.
    I am not aware of any other legal way to stop the prefrntl rights offer except through the ballot as it
    is a public listed company.

kpal

As much as I know. Even in-principle approval is also required from the exchanges. I do not think that there is any hitch in getting that unless any queries raised in due course are not satisfactorily answered from the company’s end. Hardly 5 days remaining for the disclosure, Off all that you & I know company might give huge surprise in the form of Daum closure which then will not give any chance for new entrants till at least Rs 65. Not to forget Qtly results will get declared in the 1st or 2nd week of next month along with declaration of dividend amount. I for one take maximum 31.03.2020 as the cut-off date for these things to manifest.

Odysee

My personal view is that it is highly unlikely that any dividend would be considered before 31.3.2020.
    Too many issues to be dealt with and concluded, and the LOC, whenever established, would likely be utilised for settlement of pending obligations ( Daum?), along with cash required for expansion of the various business segments.
    If business progresses well, and there is no reason to believe otherwise, then the earliest one can expect a dividend proposal may be early September 2020 prior to the AGM. The dividend could be for the financial year 2019-20, or even an interim dividend for the year 2020-21. That, in my opinion, is feasible based on whatever one has heard in recent Conference calls.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

Looks like market makers know it is over for them. so they are not aggressively selling but just putting the offers at higher price .Green flag all over friends green flag.
    Go for it.
    In coming weeks and months i think
    BCG will keep going up
    becasue there will be no offers.
    Market makers offers will just disappear
    and they will change the roles to buyers coming with BIDS

kpal

Translating, Interpreting the way we want it.Guessing game, Reading among the lines. No need for all that. Let it come from the horses mouth which we all expect in few days as informed, Not that we do not want your interpretation to come right. First precise step already taken, Need few rapid strides in the right direction Daum inclusive.V.Imp) Which will culminate within 31.03.2020 hopefully. Need of the hour says patience & Patience will pay huge returns.Stay PUT.

Lycos_Investor
    Registered Boarder

One thing for sure, Unlike early Management is keeping the investors updated before they get frustrated.Even though the message was vague and not clear enough, atleast they have informed the preferential issue is still on and the notice will be updated in few days.

The release of the ballot notice was under the management control, they could have given a precise date instead of few days.

Srd.rdx
    Registered Boarder

There is independent company called ingovern research. They are mostly into shareholder activism, suggestions on ballots, corporate governance etc. I suggest we should reach out to them, explain the story about BCG. may be they come up with some kind of report forcing SEBI to look into the malpractices in this counter.

Somebody need to feel the accountibility of what’s being done for the last many years.

Thoughts?

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

nothing wrong with that. Go ahead U have my support.
    I am sure many will be behind you in this

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

see some people talkig of delisting of BCG shares,
    It is not easy and simple .
    Rules are v v hard.
    If he wants to delist of his own then he has to pay v high price to to the shareholders. He may be trying to coerner all stock for free and then delist.But then he cant get value. and he will have to pay 5-7 times BV of the stock and that too shareholders can refuse and take it to court and apply national and international paramameters and considering AFFLE listing courts will set v v high price on BCG shares at least 900-1000 rupee if not more.
    So friends sleep well and sleep over these shares is my thinking.
    Also case is already with ED any way at v advanced stage.

acerforce
    Registered Boarder

101BULLGURU ji,
    you mentioned case is with ED, which case are you referring to?
    thanks.

Saach

Dear Bullguru, I take liberty to request you for sharing the ralated news since it is very surprised to note your statement “Also case is already with ED any way at v advanced stage.” Definitely, I missed this news and did not notice, properly. Regards.

Srd.rdx
    Registered Boarder

BG Bro, Personally I would want the complaint to be made on similar line as you have made it to the ED. There is every possibility that ingovern guys even getting together with ED to get this moving further. Would you be comfortable to share the complaint contents and I can pursue the same with the Ingovern guys.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

Looks like market sharks have been told not to sell any more here.
    Interesting times.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

just hope and hollow words are not going to do the trick.
    Delivery has to happen soon.
    Or market may just kill it completely.
    It is still a zero or hero.
    I am holiding and not selling a single stock.
    Yes breakout at 750 happens on heavy volume then technically one should go
    long neck deep into it .
    Cautiuos souls can do that and stay out tillthen.
    Market will also start ringing bells when that happens.

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 5,398 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.