General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 5,398 total)
  • Author
    108BULLGURU
    Spectator

@JMATHEW.
    Amazing stuff.
    Did U lock into my brain.
    Your timing and events with price are the same as mine.

kpal

From 14Th Of June 2019, It means seven months down the line two things has happened 1. Dividend policy in place=Good, Pref. Share allot in place-Good.
    Last con call said regards to closure of loans & Daum settlement & 4 Auditor.
    Closure of loans & 4 auditing is in the hands of the company & clearly mentioned within the following 3 months- Okay, Daum closure not in the hands of the company as two parties are involved, Even though orally worked out. So it can get stretched to a date no one can foresee at present. Release of pledged shares can happen with a lot of surety as the amount raised is meant for it. So in three months from now it can certainly go to Rs 65-Rs 70 without an iota of doubt provided Q3 results Standalone as well as Consolidated are also very good & Audited. My view, My perception, Hope Mr Jmathew prophecy comes true & I am proved wrong by a margin. Cheers!!!

VALUEBUYER001

Let bcg cross its first resistance of 52 week high 7.47 then it should cross 10 leave alone 20,30,…

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

agreed . technically yes.
    Fundamentally if the things we have highlighted HAPPEN as per the time table
    then we are likely to see that story unfold.

acerforce
    Registered Boarder

for stock to break its resistances, like 7.47 in BCG case, it would need news/story buildup support.. hope this PE names gives the needed support and momentum to take out 7.5.. I am hoping now the stock will hover between 7.5 to 10…. next trigger would be news of release of pledge shares ..which could take it to 15 levels.. Daum settlement would be the game changer along with Consolidation of subsidiaries and submission of the report by EY, if they are able to submit this report by EY

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

Nice to speculate on all the scenarios.
    I am sure market will show its hand as usual what
    it wants to do.So i am not fussed about it all.
    It is not uncommon in NSE for a stock to go up 100 times in 1 year.
    No big deal.

Jays
    Registered Boarder

Guys…all well said ok mouth watering targets so quickly..but considering past behaviour of SKR, I would suggest not to keep the dream so high especially expect so quick movement…i know BCG will surely perform but give it 1-2 years time.. things can get quite slow to gain confidence of market and consolidation of subsidiaries.. it is not simple as consolidatiing 10 paan waala shops ( skr thinks it’s simple for a company like BCG with a web of subsidiaries speed across )..
    any other type of rally will just be news based and not at a fundamental level..

Dream big..give more time.. and be at peace.. all the best and don’t sell till 3 digits..

kpal

Two things will happen certainly in the period 28Th Jan 2020 to 28Th Mar 2020, I.e. Release of pledge shares as well as completion of allotment. Q3 results will e declared on around second week of Fe 2020 which will e good standalone as well as consolidated which will certainly take the stock price to Rs 65-70. Daum closure news will take time, Can come around 7Th Jun 2020 to 19Th Sept 2020. As a result, Stock price will certainly zoom to glorious heights. Happy Investing. Cheers!!!

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

What makes you think that Daum closure can come arounbd 7th June to 19th Sept.

I see all clear for one after the other to happen for different things from 24th Jan..April-June can be historical/landmark for many in life and even for BCG and SKR.

acerforce
    Registered Boarder

kpal ..what business does BCG has in India to give good standalone??

tanv151
    Registered Boarder

I am expecting about 1cr net profit on standalone basis, Assuming the finance cost should have been reduced by that amount as SBI n Canara bank loans have been paid off. This expectation is of course excluding any extraordinary items for the quarter.

kpal

Guruji 108, Good for all of us, if it happens the way you see it. All will be very happy. Let it be so…

Shoumik

Good evening friends.

Events lined up one after the other. The impact however of each will be in varying degree on the stock price.

SKR should not get carried away by thinking that Daum closure will have the most positive impact on the price performance.

There is even a bigger factor much bigger than Daum closure news.

He should align his declarations in below chronological order beginning from the least impactful to the most.

First he should declare the closure of all loans.

Second should be release of pledged shares.

Third should be closure of Daum issue.

AND then should be the MOST IMPACTFUL of all which would be declaration of full year consolidated results by the big 4 auditor PLUS release of heafty dividend which will work as further fuel for going high and attain fair value quickly.

With such a large number of subsidiaries scattered all round the world , it is only apt that huge auditing firm present global presence having the resources and capabilities , should audit this large multinational company , and whose AUDIT REPORT people round the world believes.

Any how he has only 4-5 months to play out his game of disclosures.

Keeping big 4 result before Daum will be a mistake as he stand to lose a lot of stock if he tries to maintain price levels for Daum closure news.

This is a TIP for SKR , the next Indian Billionaire in the making.

SKR AND ALL OF OUR RETAILERS , WE ALL SHALL WIN TOGETHER.

Cheers.

VALUEBUYER001

Dear jmathew sir your view is mostly the same of all the long term holders let’s hope n pray Almighty for all the best things / events to happen in next few months to come . thanks

Faster 2b Fury

Thankyou shoumikji for being our guiding light. It is time for you to become the guiding light for Skr.
    Since you have participted on the forum things are turning out very well.
    Your research on bcg has been amazing and you have given us very clear positive picture about our baby our beloved brightcom.
    I would like all you people to go through your post on comparison between the previous three multibagger stock and bcg.
    Going through the post it is very evident that this is going to be a sure shot multibagger of our stock market.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

For company the challenge is to pay Daum and close
    it so the stock can go up.
    For that they need cash.
    Hneece every thing else in slow mode .
    Stock not allowed to go up before Daum is sealed /paid.
    Daum agreemeent oral one already there.
    so let us see how all is sorted out quickly.

sateanna

Skr reluctant to pull out cash from its subsidiaries for daum dividend as it would affect the cash flow …expecting settling of the above with standalone is impossible …unless shareholders get a peice of the subsidiaries can’t expect anything from BCG …BCG India is nothing more than a MSME

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

@sateanna,
    There are 2 scenarios.
    One SKR has ring fenced all this subsidiaries and protect BCG and irs shareholders so Daum cant get any money from them.
    or the revenues of subsidiaries are fake and pumped up
    and not fully real.
    Once the auditing is done by big four then we will know what the truth is. and it will dispell market doubts.

Odysee

108BG, can you think of any cogent reason as to why the revenues and results of the subsidiaries would be artificially pumped up? What could be the possible benefit? And who would benefit from it? I can understand suppressing profits given circumstances that came into play in the last few years. But not inflating figures. Any thoughts?

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

I have no idea.
    People have been talking about it for ages.SKR has failed to dispell that and face the market and media on this.
    I hope every thing is fine for the sake of 30000 small investors and theier families.

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 5,398 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.